A long over due wall

DeletedUser4753

A lengthy build of sorts

Thats right! like the slow bricky i am i yet again take a stupendous amount of time completing my work.
.quiet tragic when you consider how many awkward moments i spend "umming" and "arrrring" whilst quoting some old lady in a hope to claw that pension out of her hands.

but rejoice, those lazy tradesmen have been and gone and we now have a complete, yet very long overdue piece on xprd and thier magic walls.

when i say magic walls, when i use phrases like, "pp abuse" what exactly do i mean?

Sent Dec 17, 2013 16:15:13
Defender: baardi
Destination: Bluestreak (439|394) K34

None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 19

Sent Dec 17, 2013 16:29:46

None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent Dec 17, 2013 16:29:46

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 19 to level 18

Sent Dec 17, 2013 16:38:44

Flag: +9% Defense strength

now this isnt the only occurance whilst hitin like 4 villages, and this isnt also the most drastic, but lets spot light on barddi to draw some comparisons.

wall pp'd from 19 - 20 in a grand total of ...14 minutes

70 pp

wall pp'd from 18-20 in a grand total of ...9 minutes

140 pp

so in the space of 25 minutes on just 1 village, we spend what d1 spends in a month, not to mention the 9% flag which just off the top of my head at the best case scenario would mean 75 flag packs.

75 flag packs = 7500 premium, and the likly hood of him havin just the one is well ummmm no.

so i guess you could say thats almost 8k premium in the defense of one village (that still got cleared :lol:) and will be celebrating the new year with d1 almost guaranteed.

i mean really though, think about it, a wall does not take that long to build, hell i do it for a living

61df7e667e3ff103a9ac9ff0bb8e3377.png

bardi was 25 mins of wall building as was i, although mine didnt get smashed n everyone killed "metpahorically ofc" :icon_rolleyes:

or if we wanna talk bout price.

what did we say, 8k pp or in real monies, like 70 quid on tryin to save a vill that cant be saved.

f4f96c67fd425984bb386fa3c247a2ca.png

The difference is this one stays up, wudnt say nuke proof but would be knocked over by a chargin black horse. and not £75 oh no, crisp £10 wud do for me, hell couple of pints n a 10 pack man 70 quid is extortionate.

My point being, we brickies appreciate its a recession, bardi man, hell xprd peeps, thiers a better way, put the checkbook down for a second n invest in some quality walls dammit :lol:

But what off the sweet old lafy who gets ripped off in every portrayal of a builder??

well i though sb007cky could fit in!

after all, everyone in xprd always says how sweet n old he his?

ee28e3c2c216db83df1a9a87376770be.png

So cute in fact id deffo do him mates rates :icon_eek:

DeletedUser10619

3 Things to say about this Mr D1 Sir

Firstly, will you stop banging on about players legally using their PP for whatever they want to. You are now just coming across as a bitter, jealous little boy. Someone who had some sweets once, and now cant seem to find any more

Secondly, we both know that Help! members use PP to wall boost. Do you find us moaning about this, NO! we just crack on and noble some more villages.

Thirdly, I think that photo is quite flattering, apart from the headscarf, its really quite a likeness. And for people to describe me as sweet, well i'd certainly take that description compared to how people refer to you.

A link for anyone who wants to use D1 for their bricklaying - http://www.channel5.com/shows/cowboy-builders

It doesnt say which episode you are being featured in, but i'm sure if we keep watching you'll be on there

DeletedUser4753

[video=youtube;DksSPZTZES0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0[/video]

DeletedUser12541

I must say, this made me laugh. Not in way of "ha, d1 is pathetic" or anything like that, but genuinly laugh. Please, do a spray paint about me. Maybe pain a train or something, I want this so bad.

A lot will see this as sarcastic, but it isn't and I understand how much of a pain in the arse that and barb nobling between villages is.

DeletedUser4753

:eek: that's a pic of me, how'd u get tht?

Seriously I'm a sloth my Skype ses so

DeletedUser4753

lol is it, i has no idea, i wud naturally call owt hairy in a tree a monkey but noooooooooooo, specifics

DeletedUser

First Off - Martin Doesn't suck, i hear he's such a cool guy, almost like loved by all :O

2nd ~ Zippy doesn't use Pp, if you get my vills you earned em, i ain't spending no cash to keep some villas when i can replace them at the same rate i lose em.

That Said if you use Pp vs me, carry on i find it quite cool people need to use it to keep villa's from me, even flattering? :D But yer i just think anyone who does should consider the fact that theres better things in life to spend your cash on surely?

That said Enjoy your gaming ppl's! Oh and Merry Xmas to everyone Bar that guy who spray painted the wall.

~The Friendly Neighbour

DeletedUser7321

D1 that made me lol nice PnP can not beleve you a tagger hahaha

but the 9% D flag might not = any pp to be honest i have 5 level 8 flags, 1 level 7 and 8 level 6 + loads of lower level ones most of them flags are from being on this world and others doing the same thing educating nobles then attacking me self with them.

DeletedUser4753

lol u are urely farming them though :p

i see it as i build lots of nobles have massive od so if i dont got non nor would he.

im almost 100% he has spent monies on flags

DeletedUser76

It was a nice PnP, but the replies are nowhere near talking about it.

You guys have been keeping me busy!

DeletedUser

lol u are urely farming them though :p

i see it as i build lots of nobles have massive od so if i dont got non nor would he.

im almost 100% he has spent monies on flags

^^ i Upgrade and don't have so i'd tend to agree with d here, specially as Bardi has proved on other worlds how bad he is...(w17 spoke enough for me to make an opinion on the guy)