A Royal Slap!

DeletedUser13278

A Royal Slap!

So where do I begin?

Royals have got bored of world 20, no one dares go to war. Slap decided to spit in our faces and as Royalists we feel that our honor has been taken from us.

a1d591f8687608d1bedf2fcaf0208a90.jpg

How do we retain it you ask? A duel at dawn? A court case? Perhaps a horse race?
(Rumor has it Royals have the fastest light cavalry in all the land)

No. I'm afraid it calls for something a lot more serious.
slapintheface_cc225.jpg

We here at Royals declare war on the Slap family.
Our reasoning?

Slap are right next to us and therefore our most logical enemy.

Also slap failed to follow the nap rules and boundaries.
Despite countless mails from myself and other members of the Royals leadership some of Slaps players decided to be continually stubborn.
Royals in the end called off the nap, we are not denying we broke the nap rules. But it was only in fair retaliation.

Perhaps this is the wake up call Slap need?

images

We wish Slap the best of luck, although lets face facts.
The worlds no doubt going to pull our pants down and slap us silly.
Enjoy the action and remember after all it's a war game, good luck.

The royalist army is on the move.

Medieval-age_18823.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your light cavalry are the fastest... no one moves faster than cowards running from a fight so I guess that explains why :p

I won't bother to rip apart your claim about us being the ones to break the NAP agreements despite your constant nobling behind our frontlines... I will leave that to the players who have access to the mails

time to see if Royals are worthy of their size... I doubt it but it will definitely be fun to show you how to fight a real war... you know that thing that involves taking another tribe's villages without merging

DeletedUser13369

Firstly I would like to commend Royals on the war declaration.
We don't see enough good declarations like this. It gave me a chuckle. Hats off to you.

I'm not going in to the in's and out's, he said, she said, they did, we did. That's between us and Royals.

This world has finally got interesting.........at last.
Enjoy and good luck to all. TO WAR!
Cheers
Moose

DeletedUser6488

Good luck to both sides

Good to see some action again on the world

DeletedUser13250

Oh you overly friendly moose the deceleration is pi55 poor.

We will counter this soon with facts, proof, and who can resist a good old fashioned funny

Welcome to our western front. hehe

DeletedUser360

Very interesting, I have come to dislike Royals in the last few days due to some of the posts in other threads. But I have known about Royals plans for this war for weeks, I feel I may have set the wheels in motion to get this war sped up and I hope SoD and Evict either join in for a 2 vs 2 or stay out of it completely.

DeletedUser13369

Let's wait and see Sean.
its going to be interesting that's for sure. And about time.

DeletedUser6056

Good post and it is good to see decs back on the forums.

Let the banter and fun commence and good luck to both sides.

Despite the comments I have made before my money is on Royals but this could be a long (for the world) war.

Hopefully stats will be regular :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, I enjoyed this war declaration. Its always good to see someone put some effort in on the externals. I think whatever the outcome it should be fun. Let's face it TW should be about attacking and defending and this reinvigorates my waning interest in this world. I was a little surprised that you guys declared but didn't attack us though. An interesting strategy.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I enjoyed this war declaration. Its always good to see someone put some effort in on the externals. I think whatever the outcome it should be fun. Let's face it TW should be about attacking and defending and this reinvigorates my waning interest in this world. I was a little surprised that you guys declared but didn't attack us though. An interesting strategy.

Someone needs to pay attention to his reports alittle more mate, I've seen scout reports on half your frontline villages from Friday evening, onwards... :)

DeletedUser

Someone needs to pay attention to his reports alittle more mate, I've seen scout reports on half your frontline villages from Friday evening, onwards... :)

Half my frontline vills? You got 3 reads. With no follow up attacks in the next 24 hours. If you had been bold you may have cleared a few of my vills. But you weren't and you didn't. Send a train at me pickly. You know you want to....

DeletedUser

Half my frontline vills? You got 3 reads. With no follow up attacks in the next 24 hours. If you had been bold you may have cleared a few of my vills. But you weren't and you didn't. Send a train at me pickly. You know you want to....

So you've gone from no attacks, to three? Make up your mind.

I'll send a train at you in the coming days/weeks for sure Tom, I definitely do want to, but alas I have other assigned villages I have to noble first so you're safe for the time being.

DeletedUser

So you've gone from no attacks, to three? Make up your mind.

Semantics Pickly. In this context I define attacks as an invasion and ergo ODA. You define 3 scout reads as attacks in the way that puts the most positive spin on your tribes 'achievements'. I am sure 2 day old scout reports led to many a high 5 on the Royals forum, and i daresay the audacity of such a move sends shivers of fear down the spines of other tribes.My point, as I am sure you're quite well aware is that traditionally when a tribe makes a declaration they then try to take villages from the other tribe. To not do so begs the question why declare in the first place? Its almost as if you're waiting for someone else...

I'll send a train at you in the coming days/weeks for sure Tom, I definitely do want to, but alas I have other assigned villages I have to noble first so you're safe for the time being.

I look forward to it. I shall sleep easy tonight.

DeletedUser

See I define attacks as numbers next to two swords crossing (Located top right of your in-game screen.)

Quite clearly Tom, your head is somewhere that prevents you from seeing the amass of incoming attacks Slap's frontline is currently receiving?
Attacks have been launched from afar since Friday Midday, throughout Saturday, tomorrow, and so on, unfortunately you will not know whats inside them until they hit their destinations.
To make a statement that Royals currently isn't attacking Slap is deluded, and you know it.

DeletedUser12146

Seems like a bit of fun, Good luck to both sides. Got some good friends in both sides so be watching eagerly :)

Brad

DeletedUser13250

Hehe. You call those attacks, do you even lift just sent a round most of which land in night bonus. We've got a quarter of our tribe assigned to you.
Seriously 200 scouts, that was rather insulting, i think i'll noble zues first :) .

When it gets closer to that time i hope to feel a bit more wanted.

And 3 scout reports. I just got about 10 reads on your front line villages with my scout scraps. You would think stacks on the front warrant a few more scouts or am i missing something :) I'm surprised you hadn't stacked up already though, i hope that's support i saw trickling in or you have some serious mixed village issues.