A Royal Slap!

DeletedUser6488

No evict have a shared forum with ~COSD~

Just look at the ODD and ODA. :)

Our offense will be nice, need to be careful of miv marking our villages on the map though :eek:

Ohh come on canny beat a bit off map marking :)

DeletedUser13377

Plans are set well, war is going good. We are pretty certain after Royals unsuccessful first op they know they cannot win this war 1 vs 1. The only way we believe we can lose this war is if you guys jump in and save Royals, can you blame us for being a little bit careful with what we post. We have very few on the frontline with Royals and even though we knew they would declare we had prepared for Evict mainly as we presumed Royals wouldn't attack alone, so we have the wrong frontline stacked and we are using very few troops on the Royals front hence the very slow start.

So basically Royals are fighting about 9 Slap players (probably less than that) that are being account sat basically 24/7. We know we don't need to use the whole tribe to fight Royals, they are not a threat to us. We'd be stupid to stack that frontline and leave ourselves weak and vulnerable elsewhere. So our tactics may not bring us impressive war stats but once our first op hits, Royals demise will begin.

DeletedUser10576

Plans are set well, war is going good. We are pretty certain after Royals unsuccessful first op they know they cannot win this war 1 vs 1. The only way we believe we can lose this war is if you guys jump in and save Royals, can you blame us for being a little bit careful with what we post. We have very few on the frontline with Royals and even though we knew they would declare we had prepared for Evict mainly as we presumed Royals wouldn't attack alone, so we have the wrong frontline stacked and we are using very few troops on the Royals front hence the very slow start.

So basically Royals are fighting about 9 Slap players (probably less than that) that are being account sat basically 24/7. We know we don't need to use the whole tribe to fight Royals, they are not a threat to us. We'd be stupid to stack that frontline and leave ourselves weak and vulnerable elsewhere. So our tactics may not bring us impressive war stats but once our first op hits, Royals demise will begin.

I think you know better.!

DeletedUser13377

I think you know better.!

Lets not talk about how many nukes you lost eh?

Propoganda in your forums may make you think different but you failed miserably: Your tribe spent a month preparing for that first op and didn't really get anything from it. We are currently planning our first op, I have nothing to brag about until the op goes ahead, but I don't think we can do much worse than you, we are committing far less of our troops to this war than your tribe because when we do destroy you we have to be prepared for the retaliation from elsewhere.

Keep an eye out, when your leadership start asking other tribes for help that proves I'm right, they wouldn't ask other tribes for help if they thought they were going to win, would they? Will Evict help them? Well, that depends on what Evict think the repercussions would be of getting involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser360

You need to 'ketchup' my 'sauces' say Royals have already asked Evict for help but like you say SoD would then see it as their best opportunity to hit Evict. Lets be honest the world is either going to be won by Evict or SoD. SoD are just waiting for an opportunity to gain the upper-hand. If Royals are as bad as I think they'll be insignificant and the main fighting will be Slap and SoD against Evict.

One move by Evict and it could end up in a world war. Evict and Royals do in fact share a council forum by the way.

If my "sauces" are correct it's a little embarrassing for Royals to come out and declare publically, fail in an op they've been planning for a while then call for help from another tribe.

DeletedUser6488

Sean I have stated already Evict do not have a shared council forum with royals

DeletedUser10576

Lets not talk about how many nukes you lost eh?

Propoganda in your forums may make you think different but you failed miserably: Your tribe spent a month preparing for that first op and didn't really get anything from it. We are currently planning our first op, I have nothing to brag about until the op goes ahead, but I don't think we can do much worse than you, we are committing far less of our troops to this war than your tribe because when we do destroy you we have to be prepared for the retaliation from elsewhere.

Keep an eye out, when your leadership start asking other tribes for help that proves I'm right, they wouldn't ask other tribes for help if they thought they were going to win, would they? Will Evict help them? Well, that depends on what Evict think the repercussions would be of getting involved.
Bold.

A month to plan ? We do have other war`s ongoing here. I do not need to keep a eye on our leadership. ;)

DeletedUser10619

For anyone who wants to keep score

Side 1:
Tribes: Royals, RoyalB
Side 2:
Tribes: Slap, Slap!, SLAP*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,504
Side 2: 4,909
Difference: 4,595

chart

Lets hope the forthcoming days and weeks are a bit more exciting

And has been stated already, please can we see some interesting or embarrassing reports, after all that is what PnP is all about

DeletedUser12146

Love a good argument on the forums :)..

As for the this invisible shared council forum, Im pretty sure its not there, or maybe i just don't know how to read tribal forums :L

DeletedUser

I can't comment on whether you have a shared forum or not but seems like Royals but it does seem a tad odd that Royals and EVICT attack within days of each other(EVICT just started attacking) nice of you to let Royals attack 1st and soften us up a bit for you eh?

p.s no pnp from EVICT?

DeletedUser13382

You need to 'ketchup' my 'sauces' say Royals have already asked Evict for help but like you say SoD would then see it as their best opportunity to hit Evict. Lets be honest the world is either going to be won by Evict or SoD. SoD are just waiting for an opportunity to gain the upper-hand. If Royals are as bad as I think they'll be insignificant and the main fighting will be Slap and SoD against Evict.

One move by Evict and it could end up in a world war. Evict and Royals do in fact share a council forum by the way.

If my "sauces" are correct it's a little embarrassing for Royals to come out and declare publically, fail in an op they've been planning for a while then call for help from another tribe.

i believe this is a really cowardly move by royals
declare war and beg another tribe to jump in because your not doing so well?
you had the balls to declare war, therefore you should have the balls to fight it
and like many have said slap are yet to even run their first op so stats are poor on your behalf royals

And ive been in worlds with the same situation best thing to do here is let them fight 1 vs 1 other than the cowards way out

also it is true that SoD would have the perfect chance to jump on evict if they get involved and we all know SoD are very skilled

Evict i believe royals are just using you as a chance of survival to the last 3, so rethink your alliances and naps if i where you. Dont risk your place at the top just yet

slap i believe you deserve a place in the top 3 along with Evict and SoD however i am judging only by the stats so far which can change at any time and a mass load of knowledge i already have on this conflict

i do not play w20 and am saying this from a neutral point of view. i have won many worlds at so far a tally of 17 on mostly brazilian and american servers. dont go looking on my stats as i play on different names and started w20 to make pp for an upcoming world which i am going to win on uk server ;) .

i do not excpect any hate as this is only my opinion

afterall proffesionals fight 1 vs 1 in the ring and hooligans fight x > 1 knowing they havent won fairly

DeletedUser13250

Well evict have been wanting this for a while, it's not royals running for help i doubt. it's understandable.

But guys this is rather disappointing, not even letting us OP royals in return you kind of ruined our little war there.

If i didn't have work to do i still we could take you both on. Now we'll have to see.

We've got a surprise for you anyway.

DeletedUser13382

not sure whats going on as im not on this world or in either tribe but if evict have joined the war royals will be remembered especially the duke as COWARDS !!!

DeletedUser13240

i believe this is a really cowardly move by royals
declare war and beg another tribe to jump in because your not doing so well?
you had the balls to declare war, therefore you should have the balls to fight it

Agreed. I've fought wars before like, about 8 tribes vs mine and even though I lose, I don't beg people for help. Like on w13, I had a 250K tribe and we declare on all the top 10 tribes and we were gone in about 2 weeks. Xprd wrecked us hahahaha friends with some of them now.

DeletedUser13377

Bold.

A month to plan ? We do have other war`s ongoing here. I do not need to keep a eye on our leadership. ;)

Looks like I was right, and yes, a month to plan, we noticed your tribe nobling barbs behind our borderlines and we noticed the sneaky tactics to try and gain ground. We aren't stupid then agreeing a "1-month NAP" was the most obvious giveaway of when attacks would start. Then attacks were launched before the month was up to land just after the time the NAP would be dropped.

Slap vs Royals, 1 vs 1, Slap would win.
Slap vs Evict, 1 vs 1, Slap would win.
Slap vs Evict & Royals, 1 vs 2, things may be a little different, but we firmly believe here we can win this war, you are running out of tribes to call for help.

DeletedUser13240

Slap vs royals = Slap would win. Slap vs Evict = Evict would win. Slap vs Royals and Evict = Unknown outcome, but royals would slow Evict down or drag em down instead :p

DeletedUser13382

Slap vs royals = Slap would win. Slap vs Evict = Evict would win. Slap vs Royals and Evict = Unknown outcome, but royals would slow Evict down or drag em down instead :p
not too sure on the capability of evict but they have done well to get to the top and slap have very active and war born players which
'but royals would slow Evict down or drag em down instead'
thats just a great response my friend

DeletedUser10576

Slap vs Royals = Royals win.

Slap vs Evict = Evict win.

Slap vs SoD = SoD win.

Slap vs MoD = MoD win.

DeletedUser13382

slap are miles away from sod and mod so please stop and accept the facts that slap would have proven if evict wouldnt have come in

slap vs royals = slap win
royals vs evict = evict win
SoD vs royals = Sod win.
mod vs royals = mod win

great psychology skills there but i have 4 degrees easiest 1 being psychology
if the war was to be 1 vs 1 then they win against you

but thefact that you are eager to make it 2 vs 1 makes you look foolish

FIGHT THEM or you prove nothing but cowards

DeletedUser13250

Well i think you were wrong from the beginning there TW :)

I just can't take anything you say seriously since this mail.

--H-- said:
[ally]Royals[/ally]

How this guy is duke i have no idea.

Titled [player]hwessel[/player]

TW.PLAYER. Sep 30, 23:19
This player is my friend and I would hope he is not claimed !

--H-- Sep 30, 23:20
He tried to noble my friend so yes, yes he is claimed :)

TW.PLAYER. Sep 30, 23:30
He will not be played or claimed!

--H-- Sep 30, 23:32
Thats odd, i thought he was being played and claimed :)

TW.PLAYER. Sep 30, 23:35
He is my friend so I would ask for no claim or play on him as a favour atm.

--H-- Sep 30, 23:43
Well your friend just attempted to noble my friend mate, he is in a tribe we are at war (well :) with. Today he literally just put in a bid for a new holiday home on the rim.
I assume he just came running to you? What did he say?

TW.PLAYER. Sep 30, 23:47
He has a invite here and I will co him also but I will stop any play from his account to your tribe.

--H-- Sep 30, 23:48
So what do you mean by that, he is co-playing your account?

TW.PLAYER. Sep 30, 23:52
I am the duke here !I asked a play .

--H-- Sep 30, 23:54
Nice to meet you :)

I don't know what that means, you've invited him to your tribe, all the way over here?

Is it just me or are you confused as well?