A Royal Slap!

DeletedUser13240

Very confused. No idea if that mail is fake or not, but I know that TW.player and hwessel are probably good friends because of how well they worked together on w19.

DeletedUser360

Slap vs Royals = Royals win.

Slap vs Evict = Evict win.

Slap vs SoD = SoD win.

Slap vs MoD = MoD win.

SoD and MoD are too far away from Slap. If Royals could beat Slap then why after a month of planning and all their efforts focused at Slap did they not manage to cause a dent in the Slap frontline? Seems strange to me they've asked for help after less than a week.

DeletedUser360

Don't know about Slap vs Evict, I think that would have been a close war 1 vs 1. As 2 vs 1 I don't want to stick my neck on the line and pick a winner, but it's rank #1 and rank #2 together.

DeletedUser13382

classs slap as rank 2 mate royals are officially wimps and it annoys me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

not sure whats going on as im not on this world or in either tribe but if evict have joined the war royals will be remembered especially the duke as COWARDS !!!

For someone not playing this world you seem to have quite the interest in Royals and Slap.

DeletedUser13382

i tend to like to watch worlds and have watched this for ages
checking out the english servers :)

DeletedUser13382

Well i think you were wrong from the beginning there TW :)

I just can't take anything you say seriously since this mail.

i would expect that from someone who has a gun on their profile pic for a middle age war game

DeletedUser10576

For someone not playing this world you seem to have quite the interest in Royals and Slap.

He must want to take a sit here at the royal table.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13378

Slap vs Royals = Royals win.

Slap vs Evict = Evict win.

Slap vs SoD = SoD win.

Slap vs MoD = MoD win.

I got a strong feeling SOD/MOD will win this world . Tw player is just dragging his players into war . Why can't royals and slap have a war without any other tribe helping and Sod vs evict ?

DeletedUser360

I got a strong feeling SOD/MOD will win this world . Tw player is just dragging his players into war . Why can't royals and slap have a war without any other tribe helping and Sod vs evict ?

War on all fronts is what is should be, Slap and SoD vs Evict and Royals. Would be massive, perhaps favoring Slap/SoD. I've always said SoD are the best, then Evict, then Slap, then miles behind the front three would be Royals.

DeletedUser10576

War on all fronts is what is should be, Slap and SoD vs Evict and Royals. Would be massive, perhaps favoring Slap/SoD. I've always said SoD are the best, then Evict, then Slap, then miles behind the front three would be Royals.

Stage trolls,you know nothing!

DeletedUser12146

I literally never know what to comment, I agree with so many and then disagree with so many at the same time.

The bottom line is there are so many rumours and possible outcomes to happen in this world, let's just wait and see, no one has asked for help and no one has came to team up.

It's simply a tactical war game and we are trying to be tactical as we have from day 1 and never gave any reasons to be doubted or looked down on.

I never underestimate any tribe, but you all seem to mug each other and say each tribe is worse then yours.

I know TW.Player very we'll and know he is more than capable of stepping to the point, I also know lee very we'll and do not underestimate him or his team one bit.

I'm going to go back to my cave now, wake me when someone attacks :)

DeletedUser360

I literally never know what to comment, I agree with so many and then disagree with so many at the same time.

The bottom line is there are so many rumours and possible outcomes to happen in this world, let's just wait and see, no one has asked for help and no one has came to team up.

It's simply a tactical war game and we are trying to be tactical as we have from day 1 and never gave any reasons to be doubted or looked down on.

I never underestimate any tribe, but you all seem to mug each other and say each tribe is worse then yours.

I know TW.Player very we'll and know he is more than capable of stepping to the point, I also know lee very we'll and do not underestimate him or his team one bit.

So, what you're saying is that you seen Royals and Slap were at war and you thought it would be a good time to try and steal ground off Slap?

Surely you're just inviting SoD to do the same thing, personally, if I was SoD, I'd sit back, let the Evict vs Slap war run its course for a few days then jump in, pretty much the exact same thing you did with Royals vs Slap.

I find it difficult to believe that Evict have sat there for months not getting involved in any war then happen to attack Slap only days after Royals attacked them. It is obvious Evict and Royals planned to war together against Slap or Royals asked for help. I don't know which one but it's too much of a coincidence to be anything else.

DeletedUser13382

Just saw your the duke
Let them fight and see which side to take in like 3 weeks
It's a reasonable thing to do

DeletedUser12146

I completely understand your views of wanting to see who is the better tribe in a simple 1v1 slap and royals.

But you should all also know that will never happen I'm tribal 'Wars' sometimes things are generally coincidence, and some things are planned. And i doubt most of you will ever know but as I said before sit back and enjoy the ride :) it's all a game remember that :)

DeletedUser360

Allied dip say`s its there time to go so you all must be Slap member trolls !

I'm not a Slap member, I think it is cowardice the way things have gone though, the declaration of war was very public so Evict knew about it, they only started attacks days after. So it's not a coincidence, they knew all about it. But we will see what happens, I'll sit back and try to enjoy, but I never enjoy these types of "lets all gang up on one tribe" type of war. It does take some of the fun out of it, using probably about 3 times as much fire power.

I now just consider Royals a prawn in Evicts game of world 20. Part of the Evict family, and Evict will use them to gain what advantage they can. Only one tribe will end up winning this world, and I think we all know from recent activity it certainly wont be Royals.

DeletedUser

Whether it was planned or not its going to be interesting. We have known about royals wanting to declare and I personally have seen a couple of Evict members move into our area recently. They have launched yesterday and the day before. Already more attacks then royals sent in their first op but I'm not here to flame anyone.

I do side with Sean with royals with be evicts guinea pig now. All the best to TW Player and Brad. I'll hunt you both down eventually :p

DeletedUser13240

I find it difficult to believe that Evict have sat there for months not getting involved in any war then happen to attack Slap only days after Royals attacked them. It is obvious Evict and Royals planned to war together against Slap or Royals asked for help. I don't know which one but it's too much of a coincidence to be anything else.

Maybe they looked at TW-stats between SLAP and Royals and Evict thought they would join the fun and wipe out SLAP. You don't seem to understand simply looking at OD and working these things out. It's easy if you put your mind to it.

DeletedUser12146

The bottom line is It don't really matter how or why we declared, it's that no matter who tried to talk us out of it (I say no names) it will still happen.

Ps. Thanks Lee, I return the favour and wish you look *youll need it* (kiss)