A Royal Slap!

DeletedUser6488

You still complaining where's the fight back.

Let me guess the RL situations you all find yourselves in run deeper then you's realised :-D

DeletedUser

not complaining just saying that both in terms of tribes and points you and Royals outnumber us hell even EVICT on it's own has more points than both SLAP and SLAP! combined due to being a core tribe

and yet all you've done for the most part is take a load of villages from 1 player who wasn't very active and some ex-GRUMP players that you basically had surrounded... I haven't actually seen anything impressive from EVICT yet

of course EVICT were always going to get the 1st few conquers from SLAP... anyone could predict that when you account for how much D SLAP has to fight through and the amount of nukes being thrown SLAP... to be expected really from a tribe twice it's size but the real fight has only just started and on top of that Royals are throwing nukes at SLAP as well

DeletedUser6488

Yawn

You sound like a broken record

And :-0 royals are attacking I can't believe that you gotta post us the Oda/odd gains for the last couple days to prove that lol

DeletedUser

yawn

you sound you're just boasting but if you need to boast about taking some villages an inactive player and a tribe that you're twice the size of an is fighting on 2 fronts like it's a massive achievement well then you must have some serious confidence issues

DeletedUser6488

Boasting lol nope

Getting on your nerves looks more like it

DeletedUser

Boasting lol nope

Getting on your nerves looks more like it

nah just getting bored with seeing the same old stuff this will turn around soon though I think :) SLAP just needed a kick up the rear end to sort out a few inactive players

DeletedUser12146

nah just getting bored with seeing the same old stuff this will turn around soon though I think :) SLAP just needed a kick up the rear end to sort out a few inactive players

yeah were bored of seeing the same old comments from you too :).
I look forward to see slaps 'turn around

DeletedUser

yeah were bored of seeing the same old comments from you too :).
I look forward to see slaps 'turn around

ahhh ok at least the feeling is mutual then :) I'd feel bad if you had some secret love for me

DeletedUser13076

The excuses come out now but before any stats you lot were all here in numbers giving it all mouth

Put your ability and troops where your mouth is because slap have done nothing and sooner rather than later its members will realise this and leave

DeletedUser6056

Funny how this begun as a war dec from Royals and has turned into a ghost town for the "Mighty Slap" (except for salem's whinging).

Will Royals actually do something? Or will they let Evict have all the fun?

Is anyone from Royals reading this / active?

DeletedUser12146

The real questions are:
how long will it take slap to disband?
how long will salem be running his mouth in the forums?

DeletedUser13130

Whether you like it or not..

Spotting a tribes inactive players and jumping on them before their own tribe isn't a bad thing.

I'd say that's opportunistic.

DeletedUser13377

That's right it's always the best tactic to gain easy ground, I can't really complain at Evict doing that at all.

In my opinion it's players seeing themselves losing one or two villages and just thinking "there's no way back" we had schiltzerdemon telling us tagging incomings is a waste of time then leaving the next day without setting a sitter. Many players just see the bad situation and quit, I'd rather go down fighting than this, I have personally supported those who ask for help, but those that don't ask, I can't help and that is the big downfall of Slap, players not asking for help, players just giving up, quite frankly, as a tribe, we aren't good enough and Evict are far superior to us - there isn't even the slightest debate about that. Players not wanting to snipe, just wanting 1000 villages stacked across the frontline.

No matter what I organise, or how hard I try to persuade people to part with their idle troops there's nothing more that can be done from me as leader. Evict will win, Slap lose and Evict will really struggle to find more than 5 players amongst the 50-60 in the Slap family that are worth recruiting. If players aren't willing to put their troops into a tribe-wide effort then they are just there for the protection from others.

Those are the words of a beaten leader of a beaten tribe.

Well done Evict I hope you go on to win this world, as you are the only tribe I would consider worthy.

DeletedUser6488

Taste it that's a very downbeat and frank assessment not that I'll argue against it from what I've seen your on point.

It is harder when you come up against a more active and tactical tribe.

But listen you seem a good guy don't get downbeat every duke has been here at some stage myself included it's taking the experiences and learning from them that will make you better equipped to lead tribes in the future, you've done well to take your tribes to where you are at this stage with on the most part average players.

Where I believe your right we will win this war we won't allow ourselves to get carried away or careless every enemy is dangerous until there gone so we will catch you kicking it back in game :)

DeletedUser

Yes, it is funny that this Royals war thread has been usurped by EVICT. Speaking for myself I am not cowed by Slap's disastrous start to this war. It certainly looks abysmal and I must say on paper and with the way we were set up i was expecting us to do much better. But stats are funny aren't they? We lost 3 players who decided to quit all in key frontline positions. Naturally thats not EVICT's fault and you can't fault their opportunism either on jumping on those accs. But those three players have lost 110 vills between them. Apart from them we have lost 9 vills and EVICT have lost 4 although in each case i think those were recaps so hardly worthy of massive plaudits. My dissappointment is that Slap have been very poor at recapping, sniping and internalling our own abandoned accs. Also that we haven't mounted a single op in response. Of course you never know how your tribemates will respond until the moment arrives, but there are always clues. Anyway this isn't a sour grapes post on my part;well done EVICT, I have no doubt that you will go on to win this world. I suspect that even you were hoping for a it more of a scrap out of us. I will do my best to provide it before i return to .net. cheers and good luck everybody-Tom1666
(By the way pickles, i'm still waiting for that train:))

DeletedUser

On topic I will say that I'm dissappointed that we never got to have a face-off with Royals minus EVICT. It would have been an even numbers game and may have ended in stalemate. Judging by our efforts against EVICT I expect Royals would now fancy that they could have done well. It still leaves me scratching my head that they declared and after having their first wave pulverised have sent a mere handful of fakes. Perhaps it was all just a ruse to get EVICT to do their dirty work for them. Didn't quite live up to the declaration though IMO.

DeletedUser13130

I hope that the Slap family get out of this beaten tribe mentality and have some fun with this war.

It's certainly unfortunate for the stronger players in a tribe but I don't think anyone can sit there and blame those that crumble. Leadership gave them a place in your tribe after all. It's inevitable that maybe one or two will drop off etc but to say there's only 5 worth recruiting begs the question why wasn't recruitment tighter?

But I get recruitment is hard and sometimes a tribe can't be as picky. Though, if you're having players of this calibre then internals need to be jumped on.

DeletedUser

I hope that the Slap family get out of this beaten tribe mentality and have some fun with this war.

It's certainly unfortunate for the stronger players in a tribe but I don't think anyone can sit there and blame those that crumble. Leadership gave them a place in your tribe after all. It's inevitable that maybe one or two will drop off etc but to say there's only 5 worth recruiting begs the question why wasn't recruitment tighter?

But I get recruitment is hard and sometimes a tribe can't be as picky. Though, if you're having players of this calibre then internals need to be jumped on.

I take your point and to an extent I agree. I have often demanded that certain players be excluded from internals but you do run the risk of being labelled an autocratic council if you deny people what they consider 'obviously' theirs because its on the edge of their 9x9. Every tribe has the problem of players that DEMAND internals then dissappear when the fun kicks off. I don't think I was blaming anyone to be fair-everyone is within their rights to quit whenever they want, but you must concede the departure of 3 frontline players (and thats not including Trebor from before the war) completely gifted a massive stretch of the frontline to EVICT.

As for calibre of players, well again to be fair there are many ways of judging that but you you learn a lot more about the quality of tribemates in adversity than when you are opping abandoned accounts. Both Royals and current EVICT members recruited from COSD have sent me 1 minute 20 second trains in the past. Both of those players currently have higher point scores/rankings than me currently. Does that make them better players? LOL . I suppose it DOES make them smarter because they're on the winning team!

I have often thought it would be cool to have a tribe world-winners championship. 30 players from each side like a gladitorial arena! I wonder how EVICT would stack up in a situation like that?

DeletedUser10341

internals are always a dodgy topic with people putting their hands out waiting for a free villa to do nothing with it, but it will always be the same unfortunately

DeletedUser

indeed I think it's impossible to 100% know your tribe and it's skill until it's fully put to the test.. SLAP was put to the test and failed it pains me to say it but that is the truth

hats off to taste it though... you was a great duke

bit depressed that there wasn't more of a fight from SLAP

time for me to bow out now

goodluck to all and I hope we meet again on a more exciting battlefield