A Short Story About the Rank 1 tribe....

DeletedUser

...Unless of course you're in world 9 and you know what that means?

DeletedUser117

You think you can get those 20 players to keep going until they have 200 vils each? Havent 1/3 quit already and they never got to 1k? Sorry mate, but I started 4 days late and am in the top 20. I doubt we will even have 400,000 points in the world :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, we'll just take all the villages, and then turn on each other until there's only one player left. THEN we will have won the world :D

DeletedUser

TBH, I've always found tribe names irrelevant. :p People shouldn't feel the need to say "I was in Axes in Uk9", as just because you managed to get into a decent tribe doesn't make you a decent player. I personally think the milestones thread will look very interesting ;)

DeletedUser

In a few worlds time? I barely remember my World 5 tribe - you think others will remember and refer to W9?

Well I still have very fond memories of all of my tribes 4 years ago in World 11 on .net. I'd assume that the name changing will stop here in a few weeks anyways *crosses fingers*

DeletedUser117

Well I still have very fond memories of all of my tribes 4 years ago in World 11 on .net. I'd assume that the name changing will stop here in a few weeks anyways *crosses fingers*

Good luck with that, it would be like taking a childs play toy off them :lol:
If you force them to stick with one name, can you imagine what they will try and play with next? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Mmm, true enough. But I'll keep hoping. While I'm at it, how bout they just disband and starting attacking each other?

DeletedUser1342

Rather than close this due to the amount of spam appearing, ive moved it to the tavern to give it a few more days of life. After this time, or if theres an even bigger addition of spam i will close and delete the thread.