A slow burning thread

DeletedUser5582

Ok am not going to spoil this for everyone but as some of us will know there is a certain part in the quest where something unexpected happens :icon_eek:

No is not a video feed to Chocolate Fireguard ranting about low hauls nor is it a no expenses spared video of what really happens to those who get banned in the TW afterlife filmed by JP lightly dusted in flour sneezing occasionally (though Inno please?!)

But please can we cut and paste the best forum posts or skype chats from when this event happens (should start with the words OMG a BARB is...) and post on here.

Extra points are awarded if any of your tribe mates posted in a certain part of their tribal forum so you may need some ninja editing skills here before they can delete it!

No ruining Christmas now for those that have been super brave already please. Post up tomorrow or so as gives time for one of my tribemates to try and bribe me with sweet meatery and alcohol to buy my silence....!

DeletedUser

Nibbler wakes up and the dog had 12 puppies :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

she must be sore o_O

poor thing

It is a joke I just hope now Nibbler not wake up and find 12 puppies, If he does I'll soon get the blame.
====================================================================

I Blame Your Mother on 28.11.2011 at 22:40 http://uk11.tribalwars.co.uk/game.p...=thank_post&h=e90f&post_id=3472&page=0&h=e90f
I cannot believe it!

do you even like dogs?!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Nibbler on 28.11.2011 at 22:59
She seems nice enough and its not like shes a barking jumpy dog very chilled so no complaints

DeletedUser

It is a joke I just hope now Nibbler not wake up and find 12 puppies, If he does I'll soon get the blame.
====================================================================

I Blame Your Mother on 28.11.2011 at 22:40 http://uk11.tribalwars.co.uk/game.p...=thank_post&h=e90f&post_id=3472&page=0&h=e90f
I cannot believe it!

do you even like dogs?!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Nibbler on 28.11.2011 at 22:59
She seems nice enough and its not like shes a barking jumpy dog very chilled so no complaints
i like dogs

when i was a kid(still am), like 12 or so, me and my friends taught a dog to hump everything in sight, so funny

the dog is dead now, only if he had met nibblers dog

DeletedUser

there's a number of roughly a dozen threads on german externals which ask why there is a barb attacking. Is pretty hilarious cause folk soon start to feed the troll and leave rubbish spam
icon10.gif

DeletedUser5582

Stefan! Never mind see a new thread opened on this.

sigh

so any amusing mails from folks requesting support?! See someone activated their militia?!

DeletedUser

That was me.. I've got to the "using your militia to farm" quest... they keep coming back empty handed though... :(

how did you manage to launch them anyway? :icon_eek: BAN THAT CHEATER!!1