A thread......

DeletedUser

Alot of ongoing chat has come around recently about changes to TW, especially the new Prem features (this isn't a prem features thread).

Topic of discussion, Why are you playing UK 15.

What aspects keep you coming back for more?

Is there anything you hope to gain from playing this world?

DeletedUser6695

I thought I'd be pro and get rank 1, then I realised playing for 16 hours a day was not my thing so now Im only here because a certain female won't let me leave.

edit: I didn't actually play 16hours a day...thats absurd just on to resend troops whenever they got home

DeletedUser11546

Um... hmmm, i guess i'm here as i got bored on 67, so i'm just here for a bit of fun, i'm playing solo, so nothing serious.

DeletedUser4753

Playing cuz i got time to burn n start up is a nice change from later game juggernaut accounts lol

Keep coming back for more cause i like having a bit of fun, playing the game is about 50% of it, but the social side, ppl ya meet, ppl you wind up, ppl you argue with, its all interaction with some right wierdoe's, tis great :p

Erm i hope to gain a bit of start up knowledge, as its my weakest area, but most i ever look to gain from worlds is a laugh, if that goes then so will i.

(AND EPIC WORK ENTRAPPING CF MAXINE, DON'T LET HIM LEAVE)

DeletedUser6726

Came back for a little look around.

James happened to hit me up on skype a couple of days after the start

DeletedUser

Came to check out the local server. See how the competition is over here.

Also, while I'm playing W65 (no hauls) I'm just making my TW farming quota. Also came across with a friend. :icon_biggrin:

Finding things good, the competition isn't quite as deep, but there are still some good players over here. Hope they never introduce pp feature to .net though.

DeletedUser8195

Who's the (insert name for a female dog here) now then eh? ;D

DeletedUser

Came back because I had too much time on my hands. Then just as World 15 opens I have no time again. So now I am trailing behind like a sausage on a lead... :icon_sad:
Only thing keeping me here is the fact that I have nothing better to do with the little free time I have.

DeletedUser

I was dragged back.... :(
After between 1-2 years absent, a friend brought me back to tribalwars.... Apparently, she needs her turtle back. :\

DeletedUser

I came back purely because I haven't emoragequit anything for a while.

Nah, I came back to get in touch with someone whose friendship I miss.

Kilroy

DeletedUser11740

I came back after a break from the .net servers. I guess I was persuaded.

~OA~

DeletedUser

Had just finished kicking Uk12's bits :icon_wink:

Ah no, I just enjoy the game. I've been playing fairly non-stop for four years now, ever since that faithful day 15 year old me stumbled across it at the side of some random gaming website :p

DeletedUser11546

no... your here because you like to spam the forums

DeletedUser

I'm here because I broke my knee and have not much else to do