A touch more than casually late

DeletedUser4753

Soooo i did some interviews a bit back, then got reeeeally lazy lol, anyway i got round to sorting it eventualy, apologies for taking sooo long!! *better than premature right*

*ND* didnt participate

TMD
d1mension Mar 12, 10:10

1. Could you describe your past leadership roles and experiences on other worlds, for those who dont know you and your exploits?

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 10:18
first of all. this account belongs to Aki, who is hitmonchan.

I am Art, one of his co's. Dom is the other co.

i spent a short time on 18,19,20 as a grunt.

21 ran a small tribe for a while.. then 22 i was duke of Warriors until Cookies made me an offer i couldn't refuse, joined cookies and become co duke..during the time we were the no.1 tribe..

d1mension Mar 12, 10:20
nice to meet ya art, i had no idea was tri played

2. how did your tribe come to be on w30, did you envisage finding yourselves at the top of the rankings at this stage of the world

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 10:28
Aki & Cam decided to form a tribe from players of previous worlds. They started the world up and running pre formed. I had left TW 2 years ago and Aki and i had kept in contact through emails, and he just wore me down, the winter is cold and dark up north, i was bored so came on board as a co player..

d1mension Mar 12, 10:29
ooo a fello northerner!

3. Who is your biggest threat on a tribe level, perhaps its a current conflict or a final hurdle between your selves and the world win

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 10:31
Hate.......hate then possibly Hate!!!!!!!!

d1mension Mar 12, 10:32
4. what member in your tribe is the strongest attacker, we all have that guy who is hyper aggressive, or meticulous with timing

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 10:37
Borg!!!! such a good team...

d1mension Mar 12, 10:39
aye seems scary

5. if your tribe was under heavy fire, tens of thousands of incomings, not much tribe help available, who's your defensive master

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 10:41
DRluke very good at def co..

d1mension Mar 12, 10:42
n both farming like gods :p

6. If you could magically rob a account from another tribe to add to your own roster, who would it be that could complement your tribe and fit in well.

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 10:44
Pulgosas..fought with him on 22 tenacious player never gives up... he would have joined us on 30, but allied agreements forbid it :(

d1mension Mar 12, 10:47
world is young yet ;)

7. one of the perks of being a duke is your privy to most that goes on in and around you, whats the most memorable experience youve had on w30, good or bad

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 10:53
Its bad... TW30 is going down as one of the worst worlds, most people we have spoken to do not like it. It comes form Evict, ND hugging the world.. agreements were made early on then broken by them. We have been in continual war with evict/nd since about week 4 ...not made this a pleasant world to play..

d1mension Mar 12, 10:58
8. Your clearly doing something right to be in the position you are, whats the secret to running a tight ship at the top?

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 11:01
Jesus..lots of praying...lots of hissy fits..players falling out with each and leaving skype, including me...then comeing back etc etc...

but having some damn good players who know what they are doing... you only have to look at the guys in the top 10 or 20, they don't get there by accident it takes hard work and commitment.plus some luck..

d1mension Mar 12, 11:04
creates character ;)

9. and finaly, if i were to suggest you rename TMD, "the mighty ducks" to TCC "the cowardly caterpillar's" youd say?

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 11:08
well all i'd say is **&&^%$$%^&****%^%^^% !!!!!!!!!!!

d1mension Mar 12, 11:10
haha, thanks alot, you can breath easyily now :p

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 11:11
its ok. 9 questions you said 10 ??

d1mension Mar 12, 11:11
i ran out :p

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 11:11
slacker...

d1mension Mar 12, 11:12
Bonus question!!!!!!!

10. recruit me?

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 11:16
not allowed ....allied agreements... all part of TW.

d1mension Mar 12, 11:17
thiers a specific dont recruit d1 agreement :D

Hitmonchan Mar 12, 11:18
yes :p

d1mension Mar 12, 11:19
*flattered* :D

HD

d1mension Mar 12, 10:12

1. Could you describe your past leadership roles and experiences on other worlds, for those who dont know you and your exploits?

jenada Mar 12, 10:17
I think I must be addicted to TW as played all UK worlds since W1

Usually I am the one who starts up a tribe and then try to build a solid council around me but I tend to play too many worlds at the same time (3 currently) so that's probably my biggest flaw

d1mension Mar 12, 10:59
2. how did your tribe come to be on w30, did you envisage finding yourselves at the top of the rankings at this stage of the world

jenada Mar 12, 11:12
We have used the Humpty Dumpty tribe on every world since about world 15 give or take a few worlds and always get off to a good start so yes we fully expected to be top 5 at this stage of the game

d1mension Mar 12, 11:13
impressive :)

3. Who is your biggest threat on a tribe level, perhaps its a current conflict or a final hurdle between your selves and the world win

jenada Mar 12, 11:16
The biggest threat is [ally]Hated[/ally] and there sister tribe, we are currently at war so will see over the next few days what both sides are capable of

d1mension Mar 12, 11:17
4. what member in your tribe is the strongest attacker, we all have that guy who is hyper aggressive, or meticulous with timing

jenada Mar 12, 11:22
I would say [player]Tasty Tattie[/player] very aggressive and when he's on his A game is very hard to handle

d1mension Mar 12, 11:23
5. if your tribe was under heavy fire, tens of thousands of incomings, not much tribe help available, who's your defensive master

jenada Mar 12, 11:26
Hard to tell on this yet as no pressure so far but I suppose I would take that responsibility as was def co-ordinator on many early worlds and was voted def player on world 5 on externals

d1mension Mar 12, 11:28
haha i can relate :)

6. If you could magically rob a account from another tribe to add to your own roster, who would it be that could complement your tribe and fit in well.

jenada Mar 12, 11:31
That's an easy one [player]Superhoops[/player] great player almost double the points of everyone outside the top 3

d1mension Mar 12, 11:34
yea very impressive

7. one of the perks of being a duke is your privy to most that goes on in and around you, whats the most memorable experience youve had on w30, good or bad

jenada Mar 12, 15:10

Worst experience on this world so far is sending my 4 nobles the other day without the nuke hitting before them so completely wasted my nobles, didn't post on forum either as too embarresed

d1mension Mar 12, 16:02
they just dont inderstand :D

8. Your clearly doing something right to be in the position you are, whats the secret to running a tight ship at the top?

jenada Mar 12, 16:38
Being flexible and sometimes putting your individual needs to one side for the benefit of the tribe

d1mension Mar 12, 17:29
9 and finally, if i were to say im gunna knock humpty dumpty off that wall, youd say?

jenada Mar 12, 17:35
Not unless you got a bulldozer under your jumper

d1mension Mar 12, 17:36
hahaha, nice

thanks alot bud, you can breath easy now :D

jenada Mar 12, 17:37
Thanks for taking time to chat

Good luck

Adrian

Hate

didnt participate

CM

d1mension Mar 11, 21:14

Scorp- Mar 11, 21:31
A bit about myself hm...

I've been around the block for almost two decades (exactly two in May so I expect a big cake). My first world was Earth, and it's been an interesting experience thus far. Admittedly, I'm still a bit bummed that my mum calls me a nub after all these years :(

I've been on a couple student councils before. As we speak, I am currently running for Vice President of the Law Society so I'm hoping I win.

#AchieveAspireAb

As for my pal Jamie... he's a bit shy and withdrawn. Plays this silly little game... whatsitcalled?

d1mension Mar 11, 21:35
haha

2. How did your tribe come to be on w30? did you envisage finding yourselves at the top of the rankings at this stage of the world?

Question 2

Step 1: Navigate to tribe
Step 2: Create tribe

Kaboom. [ally]CM[/ally] was born.

In all seriousness, there was no pre-planning. In fact, we (me and Jamie) joined two weeks late. But our selective recruitment policy played an important in shaping our membership base, and getting us to where we are today.

d1mension Mar 11, 21:49
haha, i can speed edit for ya for articulation :p

3. Who is your biggest threat on a tribe level, perhaps its a current conflict or a final hurdle between your selves and the world win?

Scorp- Mar 11, 22:02
Hehe sounds good.

Question 3

That's a tough one. I think there's a fair bit of competition on this world and we'll soon see which tribe stands the test of time. I believe it's too early for any speculation.

d1mension Mar 11, 22:03
4. what member in your tribe is the strongest attacker?, we all have that guy who is hyper aggressive, or meticulous with timing

Scorp- Mar 11, 22:09
Probably Jamie... when he's on his period.

I wouldn't identify a single member as THE strongest attacker. I find the range of playing styles within the tribe quite refreshing, as a matter of fact.

d1mension Mar 11, 22:12
very diplomatic answer :p

5. if a player in your tribe was under heavy fire, tens of thousands of incomings, not much tribe help available, who's your defensive master?

Scorp- Mar 11, 22:18
I don't ascribe to the view that there can ever be a successful 'defensive player' so to speak. In other words, you're only as good as the company you keep.

Scorp- Mar 11, 22:21
Hey, that rhymes! :p

d1mension Mar 11, 22:23
poet and ya know it ;)

n you should see me underfire when im in stubborn d1 mode :p

Scorp- Mar 11, 22:26
Hm... I'd say [player]Tasty Tattie[/player]. At 00:00, I'll make a wish.

d1mension Mar 11, 22:29
bit of future sight :eek:

Scorp- Mar 11, 22:32
Probably meeting Jamie, though my run in with bull-headed Bryan comes a close second.

Scorp- Mar 11, 22:40
Special shout-out to Aki though. He's now a married man

d1mension Mar 11, 22:44
your right, meeting fold is the best thing in tw, specialy when ties extend outside the game

Scorp- Mar 11, 22:47
Mind control. Though Jamie reckons it's metal and rivets. That's what you build ships with, right?

d1mension Mar 11, 22:49
haha, i make paper boats :p

9 and finally, if i was to say im the kasparov to your karpov, ud say??

Scorp- Mar 11, 22:53
I'd say what the hell are you doing outside CM?

d1mension Mar 11, 22:54
lmao, thanks a lot, you can breath easy now :p

Huge thanks to everyone who took the time to get involved,much love! <--see what i did there???

DeletedUser4753

k so i dunno why, sum technical person atta help me, but sumtimes you load it and it doesnt allow you to click to expand, other times it does, no idea???

DeletedUser14377

Didn't you know? You have to purchase PP to be able to always expand spoilers. Otherwise, a dice is rolled and you might be lucky ;)