A TuToRial in Light Infantry : Abdo vs L.I

DeletedUser

Greetings,

Good afternoon class. Are we all sitting comfortably?... spit that chewing gum in the bin dear boy, are you not aware chewing gum is against school rules? *tut* silly boy... anyway, where was I? Ahh, yes...

Welcome to your new TuToRial in the ploys of Light Infantry with regards to TribalWars. I am your leader, Ifarmyourhidingplace?... but you can call me Adellion. :icon_cool:

As proven by many of the wars conducted by European knights and whatnot, cavalry have an overwhelming advantage over lightly armoured infantry such as poorly equipped militia skirmishers & archers. They also deal heavy damage against enemy swordsmen too.

Thus, fielding large amounts of light infantry quickly became a defunct military idea, where fields of cavalry and (later on) spearmen+bowmen combined arms were used to dominate the battlefields.

Clearly, the concept of attacking with cavalry and axemen, and defending with spear/sword/archer combos has not yet reached the minds of the tribe, "Light Infantry".

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 09.01. at 19:29
When are you going to attack [player]Abdo[/player]? :3

hoggy on 09.01. at 19:31
am not YET but a member near him is cos he has just nobled an [ally]L.I[/ally] member

that good enough???

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 09.01. at 19:33
But, why are YOU not attacking him?

hoggy on 09.01. at 19:36
thats a good question!!!!!!!!

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 09.01. at 19:37
Excellent, I'm glad you think so.

Now, answer it. |-(

hoggy on 09.01. at 19:38
my oda is good for my size ill attack people when am ready to attack people i dont rush into things like some people

i like to plan my attacks and time them to do the most damage m8

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 09.01. at 19:39
Are you sure your ODA is good for your size? ;)

hoggy on 09.01. at 19:46
well its better then my odd for a change ;)

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 09.01. at 20:00
Hmm... but you think having a big ODA is good at startup?

hoggy on 09.01. at 20:07
no not at all but got to be done

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 09.01. at 20:46
Your tribe has sent TuToR multiple incomings; do I have to declare war?

hoggy on 09.01. at 20:48
declare what u want!!!!!!!!!!

multiple though????

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 09.01. at 21:12
Yes. L.I are attacking multiple TuToR members. What do you have to say for yourself?

hoggy on 09.01. at 21:15
well done lads for reacting well to 1 of our members been attackj :)

Ifarmyourhidingplace? on 10.01. at 08:20
Attacking multiple players is not a viable response to us scouting one of yours (scouting are too minor an attack to matter).

Do I have to declare on you to prove a point here, or will you back down?

hoggy on 10.01. at 08:24
never back down ;) (good film as well hahaha)

Alright, so perhaps I was not too civil-tongued there. But remember class, one has to put things into perspective.

This is N00B SCH00L you are talking about. The most powerful tribe on UK7 at this current time (at least, in terms of rank).
Sometimes, discretion is the better part of valor, students.

Not only that, but they all dare to contest their power against one of the most formidable players in TuToR's arsenal, the infamous Abdo. Like sheep walking into a lion's den, did the proud armies of L.I march into the defences of TuToR, and our immortal eyes glinted at the future bloodshed that was to occur.

Defender: Warrior 1
Destination: Toot Toot (458|486) K44

Quantity: 133 104 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 239 2 0 0
Losses: 133 104 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 239 2 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: 0 0 0
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 12)
Stable (Level 9)
Workshop (Level 3)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 18)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 18)
Clay pit (Level 18)
Iron mine (Level 17)
Farm (Level 21)
Warehouse (Level 17)
Hiding place (Level 7)

Haul: 46 234 95 375/46340
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 15 to level 0

Attacker: hoggy
Origin: U CANNOT KILL WHAT HAS NO LIFE! (504|459) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 368 70 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 368 70 0 0 0 1 0

More cats than rams? The pr0ness is clear >_>

Oh, because spears do REALLY well when attacking...

And, the coup de grace...

Time for L.I to disband as their duke gets a TuToRial?

Statistics show a current 2 - 0 lead from TuToR vs L.I. One of those conquers being the duke of L.I. Ironically, all those conquers have been from L.I's "Undesirable No.1", Abdo, who now has L.I members begging him to spare them. :icon_rolleyes:
This is not good, it will only enhance his ego and be used as justification that he is God. :|

Many players have dealt heavy damage to L.I, the most damage in terms of ODA, coming from one of TuToR's students. If you cannot clear & noble an opponent, you can at least cat them down to smithereens, no? :3 Many incompetent nukes have met their ends at the walls of TuToR, with no villages losses for TuToR; and with the rimming of some of L.I's largest players, I doubt that will change.

The tribe N00b Sch00l has declared war on tribe Light Infantry!

War name: TuToR Target Practice

Declaration:
Dear L.I,

We would like to thank you for your existence on UK7, its been very appreciated.

Abdo would like to give his personal congratulations for existing just so he can never be in short supply for pointwhoring, noobish villages for him to take and maintain his rank 1 lead and polish his ego. He would like to remind L.I to refer to him as "God" as it seems to do wonders for his ego. On normal occasions I would vehemently object, but on this occasion, I will insist you refer to him by that term.

Admiral Phoenix (Temporary) would like to thank you for giving him the opportunity to show off how awesome he is with his perfectly executed backtimes.

Nauzhror (Tyranny) is upset that none of you are nearer and has had to resort to verbally whipping me again as his favourite pastime. T_T

---

Your attacks on TuToR have provoked the might of the most powerful tribe on UK7, I hope you've enjoyed your time here on UK7, because its going to be cut short, very fast. Your duke did not respond satisfactory to diplomatic contact, so you can thank him for this declaration.

Contact me for a travel brochure about the rim. Assuming you don't get stuck at Heathrow Airport, that's where you'll be sipping your next pina coladas. ;)

TOODLES!!!... noobs.

~Adellion
Ego > Space & Time
Duke of TuToR

So there you have it, class.

Now, for homework, chaps:

• Spears are NOT good for attacking.
  • Swords are DEFINITELY not good for attacking.
  • Sending fewer rams than cats is not good for attacking.
  • Not kissing the feet of Adellion is not good... generally.
  • TuToR be nub.

Ensure you fully understand the points above so that you can be good stead for the next lesson on military ventures, courtesy of TuToR.

Duration of war: 10 days 18:22:55

~Adellion

Care to Be TuToRed?

P.S. Don't forget to rep if you like this :3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1410

+1 rep

Must admit thought they would do better, but they are attacking a God in TW, nice PnP
Defo +1 rep

DeletedUser5175

Abdo vs L.I?

:icon_eek: poor L.I

Hoggy phails again? :icon_redface:

+1 to Ade love to read PnP's

EDIT

plus one after I've spread it around more - remind me!

DeletedUser8687

hahahahaha! this has made my world! Finally a PnP and no kudos for guessing who would write it =P

+1 rep :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6748

Good read Ade +1 rep, looking forward to the up coming stats.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TuToR
Side 2:
Tribes: L.I

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Don't know where the 3 - 0 comes from but meh...

DeletedUser2722

Don't know where the 3 - 0 comes from but meh...

You will find the answer below... You did not allow the stats to update:

Side 1:
Players: Abdo
Side 2:
Tribes: L.I

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,002
Difference: 9,002

chart

Great PnP btw it made me lol as well as :icon_redface: +rep!

--Abdo--

DeletedUser

Whilst I appreciate the PNP and that you are having fun on W7, with you two playing that account there is no hope for the rest of the world.

I am also a little surprised you are allowed in the Tutor tribe unless you are seriously pulling your weight with the point of the tribe - training others.

I think you should leave and see if you can do the world as a one man tribe if you want a challenge.

DeletedUser

Whilst I appreciate the PNP and that you are having fun on W7, with you two playing that account there is no hope for the rest of the world.

I am also a little surprised you are allowed in the Tutor tribe unless you are seriously pulling your weight with the point of the tribe - training others.

I think you should leave and see if you can do the world as a one man tribe if you want a challenge.

Abdo is on his own on the world :icon_confused: He is teaching a fair amount of students and they are doing well :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i like L.I tbh... gave me top 20 ODD spot from 2 attacks XD thanks guis

DeletedUser

Haha, the first decent PnP I have seen in this world!! Im now a little scared that after suggesting Ade was Abdo in an ingame email I might be next.... Oh no im too rubbish to bother with.... +1 Rep all the same :)

DeletedUser857

[gfx]
popcorn.gif

Adellion being called out by a far better player? This should be good, hopefully he will attempt to look like he knows better as always :icon_wink:[/gfx]

DeletedUser

And what is wrong with that?

A nuke in general is more useful when there are more rams than cats, as the primary objective of this game is to noble, rather than cat down an opponent. Catting is a secondary option and is only considered when nobling isn't an option for one reason or another.

Also... its not as though L.I have the ability to use cat nukes properly anyway, so it is a safe assumption to make. :)