A warning to iHate? o:

DeletedUser

All I said was I guess its doable, and expressed doubt in saying it. Nothin to say I'm a liar about. If you have that many then I give you props.

It would be hilarious for me to get scared of 2 people on forums that have no in game account. When neither of you are located anywhere around me. It just so happens that nobody in the top 60 even are anywhere close to attacking range of me.

So congrats. Good luck when and if we ever meet.

DeletedUser

All I said was I guess its doable, and expressed doubt in saying it. Nothin to say I'm a liar about. If you have that many then I give you props.

It would be hilarious for me to get scared of 2 people on forums that have no in game account. When neither of you are located anywhere around me. It just so happens that nobody in the top 60 even are anywhere close to attacking range of me.

So congrats. Good luck when and if we ever meet.

I never wanted you to be scared of me :icon_sad: and I do have an ig account or less you know something I don't :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Which is why I'm not scared. :|

ouchr.jpg

Are you sure about that :lol:

untitled.png

Edit: Never mind, I just found you in the rankings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wish he was lieing he is near me and probably why all my farms are dry :icon_wink:

I never wanted you to be scared of me :icon_sad: and I do have an ig account or less you know something I don't :icon_confused:

No in game account huh? No alias?

I don't know what ya'lls point is other then spy work.

All I'm gonna say is nobody that can touch me is anywhere near me. Anyone that does attack me can expect losses. For those that can't understand. . . its not gonna be worth attacking me.

Whether I defend or not you'll lose troops.

DeletedUser

oh tell me something new... a blind guy could tell that iHate has good players and that TUD hasn't... I would love to join iHate but unfortunally they aren't on my k and they are full anyway^^

DeletedUser

oh tell me something new... a blind guy could tell that iHate has good players and that TUD hasn't... I would love to join iHate but unfortunally they aren't on my k and they are full anyway^^

Join the Saints. . . I sent you an invite. I even wrote a nice little invitation message to ya.

DeletedUser

watch out for the heavy calvarymen guys, they are dangerous.
oh yeah, nice PnP. get some moar! :D

DeletedUser

Plenty of us still find it entertaining, but either way if people don't like seeing PnP this early the solution's simple, don't read it.

DeletedUser904

A simple solution no doubt, however i still find it annoying and feel the need to express that annoyance

DeletedUser

Meh PnP like this is always going to be created if you don't like it then simple don't read it or if you do read it have some cheese

np53538_6.jpg