A warning to iHate? o:

DeletedUser

Oh my God I told him to straighten things out so that your tribe might not have crushed us as soon. I didn't tell him to ask for a flaming alliance.

DeletedUser

Elliot-Ross today at 15:30
unfortuantly the spy had something against you i dont know why but he just did,

Now he is gone i hoped to get rid of this enemy status which we didnt want and see no point in having,

i understand that as a tribe we should have said no to your enemy status

however the spy made up a load of bullshit about you which filled our minds and made us think u were enemys and a bad tribe which we now know is not true.

So as the new diplomat i am trying to fix what the spy did and trying to make up for what he did as he shouldnt have set ur tribe as enemys I AGREE WITH YOU

So im offering you a NAP or an allience, why let one pathetic person ruin what we could have??

Up to you mate but its a new start for our tribe and that means maybe you could forgive us for what they spy did??/
Get back to me

Elliot

HeftySmurf today at 15:25
a spy? the spy was nothing to do with us, we did nothing against you, you sealed your own fates.

Elliot-Ross today at 15:23
Ok well i did not do this, we had a spy in our tribe who did this, we ourselves have nothing against you. So if you want to be like that ok, but we are offering you a peace treaty which i think is rather fair especially as we did not do anything to you only our spy !

HeftySmurf today at 15:17
Me Being still the better player, no matter what u claim, i dont care.
Your tribe labelled us as enemies, we have never done anything to you, never played on a world with you.
I take that as a personal insult, so no, we will not ally with your bunch of hugging noobs.
Please find some other noobs to hug with, we will noble you out soon enough.

It Sounds like Destiny! <3

DeletedUser4753

hefty you have sealed your fate now...

your destiny is set ...

you will be know as the TUD muncher and there is nothing you can do...

DeletedUser

You guys are so ignorant. Negociate with them, admit to them that you were wrong, and they may let it slide. You seriously don't know who you're messing with here.

Admit we were wrong? We didn't do anything! They are just bullies thats all.

thats exactly what im doing mate, im speaking to them, but they are very hesitant!

But i think we may get a good result but im not sure as of yet

We were wrong in judging them by the mails they sent out. And weather we were in the wrong or not, we don't want to mess with iHate so let's get something sorted. I sent you a mail Elliot :)

thats what im trying to sort, but they are very very reluctant they are very angry, so its hard!

but its not going too bad

Why do I even bother? Please tell me someone.

DeletedUser4147

Great work YGP. But 1 problem, i can't +1 you, 'cos i need to spread the love around :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I'll give you a chance after you tribe gets rimmed. Maybe. . .

DeletedUser

im scared i haz no tribe do i fun or make fun :D

This is dum lol!!
why do ppl hate ihate?

DeletedUser

im scared i haz no tribe do i fun or make fun :D

This is dum lol!!
why do ppl hate ihate?

People hate what they fear, and they fear things too epic for them to wrap their little nublet brains around ":lol:

DeletedUser

And here's a very appropriate Advice Dog picture:

90a261ba.jpg

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Trackrat
TROOPS WIN WARS...NOT POINTS..!!!!!
Which is why I'm not scared. :|

ouchr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wish he was lieing he is near me and probably why all my farms are dry :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well if its true I give you props. It is definitely doable, If I hadn't researched axemen and built a wall I would be there. Now I gotta wait til this afternoon.

I'll have plenty more to farm after my axe clear the way though. . .

DeletedUser

Well if its true I give you props. It is definitely doable, If I hadn't researched axemen and built a wall I would be there. Now I gotta wait til this afternoon.

I'll have plenty more to farm after my axe clear the way though. . .

So tell us was the wall for POINTS or to protect all them defensive axes you have :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Haha. It was to pick up some OD kills while my axes are out pillaging, and my spears are farming.

DeletedUser

Now I don't mean to call you a liar here, however. According to the stats page. I had Light Cavalry just over six hours before anyone else did. My Stable has been going nonstop since. Literally nonstop.

Thus, it's impossible for anyone to have my count, or to be fair, even close.
I know of several players within the top 20 that don't even have Light Cavalry researched. One or two not even having level 3 stable until yesterday. Knowing this, and watching everyone within the top 20's growth. I doubt any of you have 20 Light Cavalry from rank 10 - 1.