AA 3.01 feedback

man mountain

Reaction score
why get rid of the option of choosing the map? instead lets force it on everyone cause we like it and think its a good change.

The change was not needed. there are other more important things they could of changed instead of this rubbish.

the noble decommission is the best part of this update by a country mile.

jaktucker

Reaction score
There are still bugs with gameplay on the app. I was having issues switching village last night, where I would go into the (long winded) village select page, then when I pressed game, it repeatedly went back to the first village. Made it unplayable as I was literally unable to do anything in other than the first village. Went back to chrome as it still beats the app unfortunately.

Deleted User - 896972

When I click on the rally point option it sometimes doesnt load and instead takes me to my base village view.

Damacsta

Reaction score
Gotta be honest, don't mind the graphics so much anymore, was the colour darkened a bit?

Couple of other issue though:

I can't seem to be able to accept "forward reports" on the app, it just kicks me back a page.

When viewing say Headquarters, I can press 'back' in the top left to return to overview, if I double press it it not only returns to overview, it returns me to village 1. Even though once at the overview, there is no 'back' button that would return me to village 1.

Finally, the bar at the top that you swipe to change village. Bit fiddly, can we make interacting with it easier? make the area we can swipe larger.

Hope that makes sense.

Damacsta

Reaction score
Sending support to a village, can send it, then press back twice to load co-ords into rally point, swipe village name and send support again with next village. - Good

However if I swipe to the next vill before pressing back to reload co-ords, then press back once, instead of taking me back to the rally point of the previous vill, it takes me to village overview. - Bad

And as before if I then press back again, it takes me all the way back to the village overview of village 1.

Killing Time

Reaction score
Couple of other issue though:

Finally, the bar at the top that you swipe to change village. Bit fiddly, can we make interacting with it easier? make the area we can swipe larger.

Hope that makes sense.

^^^^ this omg this. Possibly THE most annoying feature of the app (which otherwise is ok and for an Innogames app would upgrade to brilliant based on previous attempts!!). If this could be fixed would make life a lot easier. Damacsta says fiddly but I would say randomly works so sometimes you can switch to next villa and most of the time is a computer says no moment.

Only other grip is the map often won't load so to find a villa to send an attack at you have to go via previous report or mail (I do confess I was doing this at silly o clock so was probably me....)