About troops sent after being nobled

DeletedUser4893

Say my only village was nobled but i had my troops sent out to noble another village. Will the troops carry on its mission or will disappeared?

DeletedUser

but surely if you got nobles in the attacks sent out , they arent reliant on main village as you still got a chance of creating a new village with it .

DeletedUser

but surely if you got nobles in the attacks sent out , they arent reliant on main village as you still got a chance of creating a new village with it .

If you're nobled any troops which are in transit from that village effectively disappear. So no your nobles won't reach your target before they're killed

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Back in the olden days, you used to be able to noble villages with troops/nobles from villages that have been nobled. But they fixed that bug and you can no longer do it. :icon_sad:[/ke]

DeletedUser

I have troops that I cannot access in a village I nobled. They are showing in the new village, but I cannot access them. How do I get the little men to be active again?

Silo Taverna

DeletedUser

Your troops are defending the new village. Meaning you can't do anything but keeping them and sending them back. Once their back you can control them like usually.

To retrieve the troops go to Rally Point -> Troops -> Send back/retrieve (depending on which village).

DeletedUser

Also if while nobling the village, the rally point was destroyed,
then the send back option will not be there.
Simply go to the village that sent the attacks rallypoint
press troops link and recall the troops home