Academy question

DeletedUser

Ok guys , and girls sorry . Im quite new around here and have picked up loadsa of vital info on building my little village , i can hardly contain my excitement . I started construction of my academy today .
Who wants to give me a quick rundown on what happens next . Ive figured out the farming side of it and in my 3 weeks here have built a massive army . I know i need my academy for nobles but is all the excitement short lived , does it take days to train a noble , how quick can i start Nobling , whats the process .
Thanks in advance :icon_confused:
Stomper

DeletedUser

Thats not anything to be ashamed of asking.
If you don't have the right amount of rez/warehouse it could take a while.
What do you have concerning that?

Also you want to be sure you have enough defensive troops to hold down two villages instead of just one.

You can noble a barbarian village (people will probably laugh at you for it) or you can noble a player village. A player village is a lot tougher obviously as you need a nuke to clear them. Then you need to noble them. If you are far away one noble will not do it. If he's relatively close you could do it with maybe two.

REMEMBER! Sending nobles in the same attack does not lower the enemies loyalty the same as if you sent 4 noblemen in 4 different attacks, one in each. Do not put more than 1 noble in each attack you send.

More info can be found here. http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/help2.php?article=conquer

I think I went into too much detail as you only asked how much it would be, etc. But it's something you ought to know.
Need anything else mail me IG or in the Forums. :D

DeletedUser

Before you can educate (train) your first noble, you need to mint a coin in your academt first. Minting a coin happens straight away, but it costs you 28k wood, 30k clay and 25k iron. Minting coins will increase your nobleman limit, and it takes more and more coins each time you want to increase your nobleman limit by 1. Your nobleman limit is just the maximum number of noblemen you can have altogether. Noblemen in existence, in training and in conquered villages all count towards your nobleman limit. The first coins you mint will give you a limit of 1, another 2 coins raises your limit to 2, 3 more raises it to 3 etc. A nobleman takes around 3 hours to train once you have enough gold coins and space in your nobleman limit. Gold coins are not used up when training noblemen and are not stored in the academy they are minted in.

To actually noble a village, you must attack it with your noble. Do not sent him alone, he needs an army to protect him! Each time a noble attacks a village and survivies, he will lower the loyalty by 20-35% (unless you have your paladin equipped with Vasco's Scepter and send him with the attack, in which case the noble will do between 30-35 loyalty damage). Once you lower the village's loyalty below 0 the vilage becomes yours. Your nobleman stays in the new village to rule it in your name.

That should be a pretty comprehensive basic guide, if I've missed anything out I'm sorry, I just typed that off the top of my head.

DeletedUser

On the off side, although you're new I know a few guys called Stomper so it's kinda weird ;)

If you need any help now, you basically know who to Pm or Mail ;D

DeletedUser

Excellent replies people . All clear now i think . I have about ten villages in my 10 x 10 and according to tribalwarsmap all are absent users , i have been farming them and their morale is already low , does this count when time comes to attack them with nobles .
Is there any point in nobling in your own area as the resources would be shared between them , should i step outside my area or stick in there first .
I have heard in other threads about villages with one specific job , ie all infantry or all cavalry etc . Is this a good idea as i noticed free trading is not allowed . Or can you send resources between own villages .

Sorry for all the questions but i have waited in anticipation for this moment and dont want to mess it up with one mistake . :icon_redface:

Again , thanks......
@ Nindel . I have been using Stomper for almost 10 years now , mainly on FPS games . I use it everywhere . I get upset sometimes when i register somewhere and my name is taken :icon_sad:
Thems the breaks tho eh !!!!

DeletedUser

Thats not anything to be ashamed of asking.
If you don't have the right amount of rez/warehouse it could take a while.
What do you have concerning that?
My warehouse is at level 18 (33523)

Also you want to be sure you have enough defensive troops to hold down two villages instead of just one.

Buildings (includes the building queue)954 Troops5838 Troops in production515 All7307

You can noble a barbarian village (people will probably laugh at you for it) or you can noble a player village. A player village is a lot tougher obviously as you need a nuke to clear them. Then you need to noble them. If you are far away one noble will not do it. If he's relatively close you could do it with maybe two.

REMEMBER! Sending nobles in the same attack does not lower the enemies loyalty the same as if you sent 4 noblemen in 4 different attacks, one in each. Do not put more than 1 noble in each attack you send.

More info can be found here. http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/help2.php?article=conquer

I think I went into too much detail as you only asked how much it would be, etc. But it's something you ought to know.
Need anything else mail me IG or in the Forums. :D

Thanks
Stomper

DeletedUser

Ware house could be upgrading 2 more, that would help.
And what of your rez rate?

DeletedUser

Ware house could be upgrading 2 more, that would help.
And what of your rez rate?
They are ok , i can farm around 14 simoultanious attacks in my square 3 times a day each netting around 12000 of each , so probably around 36000 a day if i keep at it . And ocassionaly i pop outside my square for some prize pickings ,:lol:

DeletedUser

I have moved this thread to the Questions section.

Welcome to Tribal Wars stomper. Enjoy your stay.

We have many players that compete to be the first to answer questions.

Nice job on the replies so far guys.

DeletedUser

Excellent replies people . All clear now i think . I have about ten villages in my 10 x 10 and according to tribalwarsmap all are absent users , i have been farming them and their morale is already low , does this count when time comes to attack them with nobles .
Is there any point in nobling in your own area as the resources would be shared between them , should i step outside my area or stick in there first .
I have heard in other threads about villages with one specific job , ie all infantry or all cavalry etc . Is this a good idea as i noticed free trading is not allowed . Or can you send resources between own villages .

Sorry for all the questions but i have waited in anticipation for this moment and dont want to mess it up with one mistake . :icon_redface:

Again , thanks......
@ Nindel . I have been using Stomper for almost 10 years now , mainly on FPS games . I use it everywhere . I get upset sometimes when i register somewhere and my name is taken :icon_sad:
Thems the breaks tho eh !!!!

Ahh, that's fine then, have fun here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wouldnt recommend going into that specific of specialties for villages.

You definitely want to have only offensive troops (axe, light cavalry, mounted archer, rams, *sometimes heavy cavalry and catapults) or only defense troops(spear, sword, archer, scouts, heavy cavalry, catapults). Later on, you could have scout villages if you needed them.

Making villages only produce infantry or only cavalry is not really a good idea in most cases. By producing troops from both your stable and barracks, you cut your troop building time in half. Speed is always a good thing to have in this game.

DeletedUser

Yeh i have noticed that . And building villages as normal seems sound advice put like that.
Again thanks.....

DeletedUser

Anytime Stomper.
Advice?
Go to the GFX section and ask for a new sig/avvy.
Your's kinda sucks (no offense)

DeletedUser

It's not that bad... just a bit plain on the right hand side :S

Anyhow, as long as he keeps a good offensive with axes and LC, or a good defensive he should do fine. Just join a good tribe they should be able to teach you a bit too if the leader's worth his salt.

DeletedUser

hi, Sorry to jump on the thread here but its related a bit to the above.

if I build a second academy in another village are the requirements for the noble the same for the amounts of nobles you have or does it start again ie 1 coin 1 noble??

Hope this makes sense

DeletedUser

You don't need another academy for a new noble ;)

1st noble costs 1 coin (1 in total), 2nd noble costs 2 coins (3 in total), 3rd noble costs 3 coins (6 in total), etc.

Oh, wait. Just realised what you meant with the question. All academys are combined. If you build enough coins in Village A for a noble you can make the noble in Village B. And the requirements keep going up, i.e. if you've made 3 nobles in Village A you'll have to mint 4 coins to make noble 4 in village B.

DeletedUser

So i might as well just have one academy as the others are just a waste

DeletedUser

Not really because the more academies you have the more nobleman can be produced at once. E.g one in one village, another in another village etc. ect.