Academy question

DeletedUser

The main advantage of having multiple villages is that you can send nobles from villages closer to the target, and you can send a noble train using 4/5 villages instead of splitting one nuke into 4/5 parts.

And when your warehouse is full it's always nice to mint coins.

DeletedUser

So i might as well just have one academy as the others are just a waste
No, you need an academy in every village for minting and (re-)educating nobles. Try getting enough coins for a noble with one academy once you get a bit bigger :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ok so i did it this weekend . I built my academy minted my coin and nobled my 1st village . :lol:
Heres the big question tho .
I nobled it by attacking it 3 times , the village is now mine with no troop losses , but no nobleman either. Does he show up at some point or have i lost him.

If i noble a village where it is almost completely built does it stay that way or is it back to square 1 .
Thanks again in advance......
Stomper

DeletedUser

Ok so i did it this weekend . I built my academy minted my coin and nobled my 1st village . :lol:
Heres the big question tho .
I nobled it by attacking it 3 times , the village is now mine with no troop losses , but no nobleman either. Does he show up at some point or have i lost him.

When you noble a village, the nobleman you used to take the village stays there and cannot be reused. He still counts towards your nobleman limit, though.

If i noble a village where it is almost completely built does it stay that way or is it back to square 1 .
Thanks again in advance......
Stomper

I think what you are asking is whether a conquered village retains its building levels when conquered whether they reset to their beginning levels. The aswer to that is that the village's buildings will stay at the same level when you conquer it; they are not reduced back to square 1.

DeletedUser

Thanks mate .
:icon_idea: So i take it its worth not reducing it to rubble with rams and catapults etc . Try and do it with soldiers where possible.

DeletedUser

Well when you're attacking a village with the intention of nobling it, you should always send rams with your clearing troops. They will help reduce the boost the defending troops get from the wall and reduce your losses, and walls are relatively cheap to rebuild once you've conquered the village. See what happens in the simulator when you are facing a defended village with a level 20 wall if you send, say, 200 rams with your army, and then see what happens when you don't send them. Using catapults to demolish a village is not such a good idea if you intend to noble it, you're only giving yourself more work to do in rebuilding whatever your cats demolish.

DeletedUser

Adam , your my saviour . Thanks yet again , maybe while im on a roll , one more for the night .
As far as churches go , i dont need to have a church in my second village do i . I see it is pretty expensive too should i want it.
Cheers .
Stomper

DeletedUser

Well hopefully you will be able to noble withing the radius of your first church before needing to expand outside it, in which case you don't need to build a church there. You only need to start building churches once you are nobling outside the area of your first church.

DeletedUser

Cheers again .
I just noticed the troops i sent with my nobleman are there at the new village, but are they only for support , i take it i cant work them . :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You cant use them from your new village, all you can do is send them back to the village they came from. You can of course use them as normal once they have returned home. To send them home go to your rally point and click'troops' on the left. You will see a link to send the troops back.

DeletedUser

In the other thread you asked if you should catapult the HQ below level 15. I guess you would want to do that so they don't demolish any buildings? Well, it's not possible to demolish buildings if the loyalty is below 100 so that'd be pretty unwise.

DeletedUser

Cant get this bit clear in my head . If i keep my academy to my original village i will always have to noble from that point* , is there any way to assign a nobleman to your other village for attacks rather than build a new academy.:icon_confused:
*meaning the further away from my village i get the longer the time takes , times 3 or 4 attacks .
Waht i wondered is , if you send a train of 4 nobles , what happens to the spare 3 after its taken , do they return home .
Thanks again in advance....

Stomper

DeletedUser

Yeah stomper the three other nobles will return

And you can't assign a noble to another village to stage an attack because that would effectively be supporting your other village and then attacking from it with the same troops which isn't allowed. (I think that was your other question, sorry if it wasn't)

DeletedUser

Cant get this bit clear in my head . If i keep my academy to my original village i will always have to noble from that point* , is there any way to assign a nobleman to your other village for attacks rather than build a new academy.:icon_confused:

You can kill off your nobles on coin worlds, and re-educate them in another village - provided it has an academy.

Waht i wondered is , if you send a train of 4 nobles , what happens to the spare 3 after its taken , do they return home .

Stomper

Yup, they return home to the village they were sent from.

DeletedUser

Obviously you can re-educate them in package worlds, it's just expensive.

DeletedUser920

You can kill off your nobles on coin worlds, and re-educate them in another village - provided it has an academy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper

Stomper

>
Yup, they return home to the village they were sent from.

But be careful - as I understand it, if you send too many nobles, or if the loyalty is lower than you thought, each attack after a noble takes the village is still an attack and your troops will be attacking the troops that were with that noble. It could be very messy and expensive...

DeletedUser2765

But be careful - as I understand it, if you send too many nobles, or if the loyalty is lower than you thought, each attack after a noble takes the village is still an attack and your troops will be attacking the troops that were with that noble. It could be very messy and expensive...

Which is why you have cascading troop numbers, or some defensive troops like:

1st Noble 7500 axe / 2500 LC
2nd Noble 50 spear / 50 sword
3rd Noble 50 spear / 50 sword
4th Noble 50 spear / 50 sword

DeletedUser

To pick on an early point: adam (i think) said that you should never send more than one noble in an attack, however i would disagree as there are times when sending two or three nobles in one attack are a good thing:

for example:
u were unlucky and ur train did not lower a village right done, you think the village will probs be stacked yet u still want to attack him, so instead of just sending one or two nobles in seperate attacks it can be a good thing to send four nobles in one or two separate attacks as it means even if u lose up to half ur army u still get village.

I am around to stomper if u wish to ask for help
jen
x