Account Manager Improvements

DhamR

Reaction score
1) In the early days of a villa with Account Manager, 50 Axe and 20 LC is a significant number of troops. Particularly when res is limiting, you're just trying to keep troops ticking over whilst building up the villa.

It would be great if you could manage in Account Manager > Troops what number of troops you'd like AM to add to the queue each time, rather than munching all your res (I get that there's a res buffer setting, but this is variable, and would stop troops being queued at all until the buffer was hit, plus has to be set per villa).

2) It would also be good to choose the minimum number of troops you'd like in the queue before the next lot is added i.e. when to trigger another addition to the queue. I just queued 50 axes, went to queue a construction, and couldn't because AM decided to queue another 50 straight after, despite nothing in the build queue.

This could be done based on time rather than troop numbers, i.e. if queue is < 1hr, queue 2hr of troops. With those two times being configurable. This would scale somewhat with villa size, i.e. when your rax and stables are bigger, it would put more in the queue.

3) Equally it would be good to tie this into construction, I've had villas fill up the construction queue with 6 expensive buildings (>48hrs of build time), despite troops sitting with mere minutes left.

4) Finally, construction manager should be a bit smarter about Farms and Warehouses in templates. If the farm has less than x % pop left, it should queue another level and flag with a report (ideally this would be when the hours to build the next level is greater than the current troop queue to avoid dead-spots). Likewise (it may do this, I'm not sure) if a particular build needs more WH space, it should queue the requisite WH and flag that it's done it in a report.

Account Manager is really useful, but at times it's less good than managing things yourself, which should never be the case imo. With a bit more customisation options it would be a lot more flexible.

Last edited: