Adellion tells us how awesome he is but quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I find it rather fail that W.A.R never has the guts to throw an OP at Refuse to Recognize while I played. I am rather confused. I would've thought the last thing W.A.R would want to admit is that they were too intimidated by me to attack R2R until I quit, but it seems by their actions so soon after I quit, they are only enforcing their own fears for an account they could never quite beat at my hands, no matter how hard they tried.

DeletedUser9170

Ade go away!:/
:\
:/
i kissed a girl and i liked it today you know:)
oh oh oh oh oh oh:)
yea yea yea x3
i kissed a girl girl girl girl
you should hear me sing i'm gone mad had bad sad :)
bored-_-

DeletedUser10156

I find it rather fail that W.A.R never has the guts to throw an OP at Refuse to Recognize while I played. I am rather confused. I would've thought the last thing W.A.R would want to admit is that they were too intimidated by me to attack R2R until I quit, but it seems by their actions so soon after I quit, they are only enforcing their own fears for an account they could never quite beat at my hands, no matter how hard they tried.

You really believe we didn't have the guts? What possible reason would we have to fear your account or defending skills? Yes you were a very good farmer who grew a very nice start-up account but that has no bearing on your skills as a defender.

To suggest we couldn't beat you 'no matter how hard we tried' I assume is a throw away term, as you know full well we didn't try. Same as you didn't try it with us. You built a frontline account to WAR, then quit before the fight. I think that raises questions over your timing not ours

We'd love you to take the controls, show us your stuff. I will admit to be seriously disappointed you quit. Some of us play for the fight (not the internals) and there's nothing better than having an enemy you can really hate ;)

DeletedUser

You really believe we didn't have the guts? What possible reason would we have to fear your account or defending skills? Yes you were a very good farmer who grew a very nice start-up account but that has no bearing on your skills as a defender.

To suggest we couldn't beat you 'no matter how hard we tried' I assume is a throw away term, as you know full well we didn't try. Same as you didn't try it with us. You built a frontline account to WAR, then quit before the fight. I think that raises questions over your timing not ours

We'd love you to take the controls, show us your stuff. I will admit to be seriously disappointed you quit. Some of us play for the fight (not the internals) and there's nothing better than having an enemy you can really hate ;)

You seem to have selective memory. My ODA and OD were vastly superior to yours, and I am known for my distaste for farming, so to claim that I am a good farmer is laughable; I hate it. Ask Beauty and the Beast or M.C.M. or Steverob about farming, I am an unashamed master of war, farming is a pain and not something I take any pride in whatsoever (beyond holding looter records).

You cannot question my timing of quitting, as the account was unmolested when I quit, so I was under no pressure from W.A.R to quit. I quit because my dissertation and graduation is far more important than proving to a nobody called Clara if I am good or not. From my point of view, W.A.R. is merely taking advantage of R2R's inactiveness to claim their superiority, when in reality, they would not have the guts to conduct such a high-level operation on the account if they were aware that Adellion was still just as active on the account.

Push me further, and I may choose to intervene and then I can assure you, many of your troops will not return from their battles. My wrath, is death. It is better for you to remain silent and hope you will gain the villages with as little fuss as possible; the last thing you need is having the account defend itself by my hand, as Bazza the Brave will tell you from first-hand experience.

DeletedUser6695

Oohh, and Ade didn't you do something similar on w4. Get clOse then quit ;)

DeletedUser10156

You seem to have selective memory. My ODA and OD were vastly superior to yours, and I am known for my distaste for farming, so to claim that I am a good farmer is laughable; I hate it. Ask Beauty and the Beast or M.C.M. or Steverob about farming, I am an unashamed master of war, farming is a pain and not something I take any pride in whatsoever (beyond holding looter records).

You cannot question my timing of quitting, as the account was unmolested when I quit, so I was under no pressure from W.A.R to quit. I quit because my dissertation and graduation is far more important than proving to a nobody called Clara if I am good or not. From my point of view, W.A.R. is merely taking advantage of R2R's inactiveness to claim their superiority, when in reality, they would not have the guts to conduct such a high-level operation on the account if they were aware that Adellion was still just as active on the account.

Push me further, and I may choose to intervene and then I can assure you, many of your troops will not return from their battles. My wrath, is death. It is better for you to remain silent and hope you will gain the villages with as little fuss as possible; the last thing you need is having the account defend itself by my hand, as Bazza the Brave will tell you from first-hand experience.

The funniest thing about all of that is I think you actually believe it!!

Don't threaten me with a return after I've stated we'd love you to come back! We're not scared of you. Bring it on.

DeletedUser

PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH.... or do we need to push you further to make your grand return to TW!!!

DeletedUser

The funniest thing about all of that is I think you actually believe it!!

Don't threaten me with a return after I've stated we'd love you to come back! We're not scared of you. Bring it on.

You're a bold one, but a fool at that. No player who wants her tribe to succeed would want me to return. I return, and your gains will drop significantly. What's the point? You'll lose. Your OP will gain you little, if anything at all. I don't think you have your tribe's best interests at heart. I've quit and become neutral on the war, you're just fuelling me to log in just to cripple your OP as best I can, which will be extensive, as its me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Ok as you can see I have moved all the Adellion is awesome posts to here so you can continue to spam away at each other and not derail the other thread

DeletedUser

Ok as you can see I have moved all the Adellion is awesome posts to here so you can continue to spam away at each other and not derail the other thread

You'll find that my initial comment had nothing to do with perceived "awesomeness". It was a totally TW-related matter, and you trivialise it by moving the discussion here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10156

You're a bold one, but a fool at that. No player who wants her tribe to succeed would want me to return. I return, and your gains will drop significantly. What's the point? You'll lose. Your OP will gain you little, if anything at all. I don't think you have your tribe's best interests at heart. I've quit and become neutral on the war, you're just fuelling me to log in just to cripple your OP as best I can, which will be extensive, as its me.

Blah blah blah, yes you're amazing and I'm a nobody. Prove it in the game darling, your words mean jack to me.

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah, yes you're amazing and I'm a nobody. Prove it in the game darling, your words mean jack to me.

I think I just have. You have yourself to blame for the time and effort you took to gain such a low amount of villages. I would be fuming in your boots at the failure.

who are you trying to fool your still on the account

Why? Because it repelled your attacks? Believe me, you'd have got 40 villages if Clara had kept her mouth shut last night and not provoked me to return in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.