Adellion tells us how awesome he is but quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not too bothered really but Ade didn't catch me until the account slumped due to inactivity and Luke disappeared :/

How many co's did you have again? urgh nevermind CF I'd rather drop this topic as we will end up going on and on and I really cannot be bothered with it.

You need to add me on skype again and ensure I don't delete you again :lol:

DeletedUser6695

Erm I had Luke, the Luke and Zard. Then inactive and then detlef played for about a week :/

And you add me davedunn94

Although seeing as I don't play TW anymore I don't really login into skype that much :(

DeletedUser

Being top 20 on one or even two worlds doesn't make you a good player or even an average player.

I would argue it makes you average for the UK server in terms of skill, but that's just my personal opinion. I'm basing this on hypothetically reaching rank 20 on two different worlds. Though I can totally see why people say that wouldn't be classed as being average.

But yes, I wouldn't class it as an achievement persay, at any rate.

I'm not too bothered really but Ade didn't catch me until the account slumped due to inactivity and Luke disappeared :/

So basically, Luke was the good player, and the rest of you were rubbish. In contrast, Tom and I worked as a team very well together and he was a great pleasure to work with. This is in spite of other people who dislike him, but I personally hold him in high esteem. So the haters can put a sock in it.

True for most people
BUT

Adellion is "special" :lol:

Who are you again? You really need to get off anti-Adellion bandwagon.

are you speaking in terms of Ade? well he has done a lot more than that and I have seen first hand to what Ade can do but he just does not get the credit for it, yes his ego is agitating and this is the main reason why he does not get that gratitude.

shame your an idiot on the forums Ade as your a great guy really :icon_eek: did I actually say that

UK1 - Rank 1 ODA achieved, top 20 achieved.
UK4 - Rank 1 points, ODA, OD, awards achieved.
UK6 - Coplayed Abdo (as far as memory serves, Abdo reached rank 1 at startup)
UK7 - Rank 1 ODD achieved, top-20 achieved.
Uk10 - First to HC & rank 1 points, ODA, ODD, OD, awards, 1st to 100M total hauled, Field Master Lv.2, on course for Lv.3 as well (and I'm rather inactive on this world)...

As for me being an idiot on these forums; totally right. I am a complete and utter tool on these forums, who loves arguments, flaming people, and being generally mean and horrible. Perhaps if people weren't so narrow-minded and bothered to find out more from people who currently are in the same tribe as me, perhaps they can give a more education opinion. Until then... :icon_rolleyes:

Get used to it, narbs. <3

DeletedUser6695

Well yes I would say Luke is better than me because well he's better than the vast majority of the whole community but the acc failed when he left because there was no one to cover school times. But calling Zard and detlef rubbish? What was that thing you mentioned about superior players?

On another note, why do you consider Oda or ODD an achievement it baffles me saying I was top 20 but was rank 1 Oda just means you kill too many troops :/

DeletedUser4320

UK1 - Rank 1 ODA achieved, top 20 achieved.
UK4 - Rank 1 points, ODA, OD, awards achieved.
UK6 - Coplayed Abdo (as far as memory serves, Abdo reached rank 1 at startup)
UK7 - Rank 1 ODD achieved, top-20 achieved.
Uk10 - First to HC & rank 1 points, ODA, ODD, OD, awards, 1st to 100M total hauled, Field Master Lv.2, on course for Lv.3 as well (and I'm rather inactive on this world)...

You forgot UK5.

:)

DeletedUser

Well yes I would say Luke is better than me because well he's better than the vast majority of the whole community but the acc failed when he left because there was no one to cover school times. But calling Zard and detlef rubbish? What was that thing you mentioned about superior players?

On another note, why do you consider Oda or ODD an achievement it baffles me saying I was top 20 but was rank 1 Oda just means you kill too many troops :/

That's your own incompetency for coplaying with other players that all have school. If you didn't have the intelligence to choose your coplayers more wisely, that's your fault. I never knew Detlef even played that account; clearly, his presence did little to change the inevitable fail your account became after being overtook by me. And we were D-strat.

I personally think it just annoys you that a self-proclaimed noob at startup beat you, and you are too ashamed to admit it.

Played W1 a long time ago
I got on the bandwagon then, its a bit late to get off it at this stage! :lol:

You're a sad little person who needs to better him/herself before jumping on any bandwagons.

You forgot UK5.

:)

I wouldn't class that as a serious undertaking.

DeletedUser6695

That's your own incompetency for coplaying with other players that all have school. If you didn't have the intelligence to choose your coplayers more wisely, that's your fault. I never knew Detlef even played that account; clearly, his presence did little to change the inevitable fail your account became after being overtook by me. And we were D-strat.

I personally think it just annoys you that a self-proclaimed noob at startup beat you, and you are too ashamed to admit it.

You're a sad little person who needs to better him/herself before jumping on any bandwagons.

I wouldn't class that as a serious undertaking.

You beat me? What are you talking about ? You passed my account when it inactived, stop fabricating.

Also I fail to see how me having school makes me incompetent, how many times have you quit due to RL? The opening weeks I was on holiday and we were rank 6 iirc(not great).

DeletedUser

I dont know why you all pander to his over inflated ego. At best he's an average player, no matter how loud he boasts.

DeletedUser

You beat me? What are you talking about ? You passed my account when it inactived, stop fabricating.

Also I fail to see how me having school makes me incompetent, how many times have you quit due to RL? The opening weeks I was on holiday and we were rank 6 iirc(not great).

Your achievements across the server are inferior to mine. Your reputation is inferior to mine. You do have your love-ability factor which is something I do not have. However, your sense of honour is more questionable than mine (thoughts about abusing information from another world to target people when they are ill in hospital comes to mind). I think that's worse abuse than botting. :)

You're a funny guy... and I'd take great pleasure from having you in the tribe, but don't claim your superiority over me.
Methods are irrelevant, the stats do not judge based on method, only rank and power.

I dont know why you all pander to his over inflated ego. At best he's an average player, no matter how loud he boasts.

If I am average, you are inferior. Know your place, noob. Or face me right here. I'm sure there are accounts available on UK10. I'm inactive, it shouldn't be a challenge for you, though, judging from your lack of a decent faculty to assess people, perhaps I am giving you too much credit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Ok I think this is now turning a little bit silly (of which I must take some of the blame). I started this thread as was a little bemused that every other thread on Uk10 became a vehicle for Adellion to broadcast his skills over one Op (which shall never be mentioned again!!) so formed a new thread here to park these posts so as not to spam the other threads.

Alas it has now turned into a flame fest and a lot of non Uk 10 posters here with one purpose. So am closing this thread before it gets any nastier.

Take it to MSG if you want but PM would be better. Or you can just agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.