Adellion tells us how awesome he is but quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6695

Nope, I'm 99% sure that account wasn't banned. It was played long after Ade left.

DeletedUser5774

yeah so noob :icon_rolleyes:, what a ridiculous statement

Any village that is fully built and barbs out or the player is leaving, must be nobled, otherwise an enemy will move in, farming it is noob

Here I am impersonating a duck, observe:

30155807.jpg

me2qv.jpg
I am impersonating a duck because Clamju cannot believe the amount of idoicy shown by this response. Look closey at the geography of said barbarian villages. Then combine that with the perspective of the world at the moment. W1N owns 2/4 of the map. Why would you be 'scared' of someone moving into your area when W1N is pushing up against their villages at their home Ks? It doesn't make sense.

Not only would you be able to wipe out said person moving into your K with proficient ease; it would be stupid for anyone to move into a W1N 'home' K.

Farming is noob? Farming at that level of the game would allow you to accumulate more noblemen to wipe out the enemy faster. 9k barbarians are great farms. If you were to do it properly, you could accumulate at least 20m res a day. Thats a good few nukes and noblemen, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I do not doubt that cer-berus is a good late-game player and is able to get rank 1 due to his diligent farming.

However, I will under all circumstances, value those who attack and defend and fight with me against an enemy over those that seek to gain looters perpetually. I have a strong dislike for players whose accounts are large but untested in combat regularly

That's not at all the case with lodda. His edge in growth is due to farming, but his accounts are certainly not "untested".

He was recently rimmed on W39, but only because he was in an one man tribe and was ganged by the entire rank 1 tribe.

Rank 1 OD as of today on W39 has 301.58 million OD, cer-berus had 1,099,859,770 OD when his account deleted in November, more than three times what rank 1 OD now has 3 months later.

That's Robert/lodda's account. I'm not sure if you played it for a few days or what-not after he quit and handed the account over, but no one other than Robert/lodda is responsible for that accounts long-term success.

Farming is noob? Farming at that level of the game would allow you to accumulate more noblemen to wipe out the enemy faster. 9k barbarians are great farms. If you were to do it properly, you could accumulate at least 20m res a day. Thats a good few nukes and noblemen, no?

20m?:lol: Are we talking per day or per half hour? cer-berus on W39 hauled over a billion res in a day numerous times.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I actually had the pleasure of playing W39 for about 4 weeks to help out a friend ( my co player on UK10 is the co - Duke A-21, the tribe you mentioned ).

My natural curiosity led me to looking at cer-berus stats and history, and I've actually never been more impressed before with a player. Despite me trying desperately to find a flaw in the account, it was literally lightyears from any other account on the world. I checked his ODA, ODD, farming awards, village builds, village conquers - almost to try and make myself as a player feel better, in the hopes of seeing a weakness that would explain his incredible account. As stated above the account had at least 3-4 times OD rating of rank 2, points vastly higher, farming awards piling up...everything was miles above the rest.

I resolved my own feeling of worthlessness in that it said on his profile there were 3 players on the account, and I thought the 3 of them must be amazing players. Now I get the feeling it was more like 1 uber player lol.

I used to tell people on other worlds about this Beast and his account.

Also of sidenote, the rank 1 tribe now A-21, were a lot smaller than cer-berus's tribe TDE at the time, and TDE were quite active. The rankings changed though, not fully sure of reasons, and cer-berus became inactive which was when he was hit. Opportunity as it were.

DeletedUser5774

That's Robert/lodda's account. I'm not sure if you played it for a few days or what-not after he quit and handed the account over, but no one other than Robert/lodda is responsible for that accounts long-term success.

Yes, it is.

I didn't hold claim to any of wizzydizzy's long term success, Nauzhror. The question put to me was; "On what account did you ever play that stage of the game?" I provided an answer.

Myself and HeftySmurf co-played it for several months, ableit poorly. HeftySmurf, at the term, had swine flu and I had irl commitments that demotivated me from playing tribalwars at the time.

It was also the co-playing partnership on the wizzydizzy account that I was invited to iHate on UK4.

20m?:lol: Are we talking per day or per half hour? cer-berus on W39 hauled over a billion res in a day numerous times.

Perhaps he did. World 39 is a .net world. This is a .co.uk server.

The 'skill' of players on the .co.uk server is poor compared to .net, as you well know. Some may argue that farming does not require skill. I believe the skill is 'no life'. .net had that in abundanced, .co.uk, not so much.

Unless you count Adellion, GIXXER and perhaps yourself. :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The 'skill' of players on the .co.uk server is poor compared to .net, as you well know. Some may argue that farming does not require skill. I believe the skill is 'no life'. .net had that in abundanced, .co.uk, not so much.

Lodda's likely the most organized player I've ever seen, with his bookmark setup you're looking at less than a total of an hour per day to farm over a billion resources.

My natural curiosity led me to looking at cer-berus stats and history, and I've actually never been more impressed before with a player. Despite me trying desperately to find a flaw in the account, it was literally lightyears from any other account on the world. I checked his ODA, ODD, farming awards, village builds, village conquers - almost to try and make myself as a player feel better, in the hopes of seeing a weakness that would explain his incredible account. As stated above the account had at least 3-4 times OD rating of rank 2, points vastly higher, farming awards piling up...everything was miles above the rest.

He's fairly decent at startup as well unlike most successful late-game players. W39 was the last world I played past startup, I was the rank 1 there till cer-berus passed me (at around 300,000 points IIRC), I tried for quite a while to catch him back and pass him but eventually gave in (at around 1.75 mill) and realized it simply wasn't going to happen.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow I am so impressed with Adellion.

Time after time, he comes back and wins another world, I don't care what these other so called l33ts say,

your the best player, and you know what you have awesome skills, I know you agree with that statement, even better than abdo o_O, ignore the other lot lol

Wow you are SO amazing, and I know you have pro skills not like these n00bs, I mean you used bots to help you outcompete the others, and no-one caught you for it, skill right there.

And the fact your now #1 on UK10 is another enforcer of how your skilled, we'll see how long that lasts??

I know it'll last easily for a WHOLE year!

Keep it up Adellion :)

DeletedUser

Wow I am so impressed with Adellion.

Time after time, he comes back and wins another world, I don't care what these other so called l33ts say,

your the best player, and you know what you have awesome skills, I know you agree with that statement, even better than abdo o_O, ignore the other lot lol

Wow you are SO amazing, and I know you have pro skills not like these n00bs, I mean you used bots to help you outcompete the others, and no-one caught you for it, skill right there.

And the fact your now #1 on UK10 is another enforcer of how your skilled, we'll see how long that lasts??

I know it'll last easily for a WHOLE year!

Keep it up Adellion :)

The awkward moment when you don't know who this person is. Smells like a troll.

3m4z33t

DeletedUser1511

Since when did people take Adellion seriously. I thought he was one of .co.uk's running jokes, a bit like Metal duck on .net and Jirki and Morthy. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well to be honest after adellion's response he actually is a joke.

I have never been in a tribe where one player is so arrogant and egotistical.

He just posts here for the attention he gets, and tries making comments to fire people up, and in internet slang, he is no more than just a troll.

I'm sure he'll defend himself in his usual cowardice way of saying how he is a skilled player pffftttttt...

He is far from it, just a player with a ego, nothing more than that!

DeletedUser

and when is having an ego a bad thing??? I have been readin these forums for well over a year (never wrote on them..guess too scared to get flamed lol :p) and everyone one here has an EGO!!! You may call it expressing your opinions but for an outsider it looks like EGO and is no different to what Ade says....before judging people look in the mirror yourselves.... I dnt know much about Ade in his past worlds but on w10 he was pretty much one of the players to beat....shame he had to go...but give the poor guy a break lol

FLAMMMEEEEEEEE AWAY!!!! lol :p

DeletedUser

Surely Aga was the brains and drive behind the uk1 abdo account Ade? And we all know what happened to him when his ego exploded into innogames face..Did he ever play an account solo?

Aga coplayed Abdo on UK1 and UK6. Abdo reached rank 1 on UK7 and UK8 without coplaying. Abdo is a far better player than most, and was a far better player than your travesty of a rank 1 on UK1.

He just posts here for the attention he gets, and tries making comments to fire people up, and in internet slang, he is no more than just a troll.

I'm sure he'll defend himself in his usual cowardice way of saying how he is a skilled player pffftttttt...

It says a lot coming from an alias who hasn't got the guts to admit who he is. Which tribe did you have the privilege of being in which also had me in it?

and when is having an ego a bad thing??? I have been readin these forums for well over a year (never wrote on them..guess too scared to get flamed lol :p) and everyone one here has an EGO!!! You may call it expressing your opinions but for an outsider it looks like EGO and is no different to what Ade says....before judging people look in the mirror yourselves.... I dnt know much about Ade in his past worlds but on w10 he was pretty much one of the players to beat....shame he had to go...but give the poor guy a break lol

FLAMMMEEEEEEEE AWAY!!!! lol :p

Ofc, its fun. People get so riled about me and my ego, but to compete with me is to only succumb to the same. You can't lecture people about having an ego, because that only shows you have an ego yourself and are therefore bothered by other people's egos.

DeletedUser

hence why i am saying it is no bad thing....only saying those who bang the drum all day long need to realize the sheer hypocrasy pouring out of their mouths lol

'Ego is a social fiction for which one person at a time gets all the blame.'

DeletedUser6695

That's because you've never been in a good tribe before

DeletedUser

Me and ade are not freinds, not even aquaintances, but he is a better player than you would ever be. Why not show your skill ig? Cause your talkin but all I hear is a hater! :icon_wink::icon_razz:

DeletedUser6695

^ 12 year old poster ftw!

I reckon we should settle this debate once and for all....

Ade sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.