Adios

DeletedUser

So after a pretty poor world of diplo rather than actual fighting it seems our run has come to an end... The world me and my co put the most hours to in to battle and hold our rank 1 position for i think 5 months or so now(?). To say the least i am pretty disappointed; the world was heading for an awesome 5 big tribe war which is what i would have loved to see with everyone on fairish points and abilities having a REAL battle. Then i'm not really sure what happened, seemed the 2 biggest recruited UP and TLS rather than fight them which put Sins in such a position we couldn't really save, especially after a few quitters. Yes it was a risk to join a smaller tribe but end of the day this is a game and i think everyone would have to admit it would have been more fun to fight it out with the smaller tribes... This isn't real life haha we are meant to play for run and IMO, recruiting and then having small advances for months is not why i play this game.

I have also heard RP offered IBF a big merge to end the world early, i mean what is that about? (please don't comment denying this because I don't care or believe you). I will be remaining on the world to annoy some people i don't like, farm some flags, defend against some people if i can be bothered and gift vils out if i am feeling nice ready for UK24 which i hope will be a much better world...

Peace out, 360.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It means you should respect the people that showed you how to play this game.

DeletedUser13686

ok, so, this is a one time post and I will not be getting into debate with anyone about any of the issues I will be covering regarding world 21 and some of them are a long old way back but im having my say. Just to clarify btw I am Beaver the co player from the Insomnia account which I joined at the start of the world. some peope will know me, some people will not as dont rele go in for all that chit chat stuff. oh and sorry for spelling and grammar but like w21, it is what it is.

Obvs my co has said we will just be messing round on 21 now until we bored and I will also say im equally disappointed with the end result of thee world but hey ho.

throughout the game our account has received alot of criticism which i would like to take the opportunity to respond too. I will start with the running of Ted...
I think the main moan was regarding the recruitment of players in general. so lets start with the rp having a cry bout us recruiting darth etc from down south. that one was actually myself. in my defence we was down to like 13 players and I figured take in players that werent close as our current players would still need targets. rp cried cancelling the alliance but then offering a nap straight after cuz they were scared to fight off two tribes at a time. then later on declared on a 7 account tribe that was already at war. so ur scared to do it urself but have no problems as long as the shoes are on the other foot. well done you brave souls. oh and shock to find out that u have put it into the nap with END that they are not allowed to recruit players you are fighting. that was directed at us as its fairly obvious if we joined END a few of ur players would get removed so quicky they wouldnt know what hit them. but suppose doesnt matter anymore. will let you take a tribe at a time for your ease. wouldnt want to strain yourselves now would we.
then theres the Meklin rant that got so much attention on the externals also focused mostly around the recruitment of players. (I would make a comic strip for amusements but really cba lol) so Meklin where do I start with you. you claimed that we recruited all ur targets. you was on the council for months and never once spoke up bout the decisions we made. you was given a voice and chose not to use it. then when we decided to drop down for duke cu it was just taking up too much time, you offered to take the lead but said you wouldnt do it with a council. it was just you or not at all. we said no to that offer as we believe councils are a good thing to have. few days later you left forming 7up with recruitment as your reasoning. so just want to clear up... it was nothing to do with the fact you got denied duke then? that's a hell of a coincidence that you moved few days after getting declined. taking barb and zil with you. Zil I was actually gutted to lose as i actually like him and have alot of time for him (don't know what happened in full with the misunderstanding that happened before 7up and rp became one and the same but from what i can gather it was literally a misunderstanding of comms). barb I wasnt massively shocked they left as i know they were good friends with zil/meklin but i was shocked to read numerous posts from reastablished mocking us. George... I would like to take this moment to thank you for being so insulting to the people that helped you loads. It was me, yes me, that spent a fair bit of time setting EVERY aspect of you AM up (having to explain stuff like why u dont need a level 15 workshop etc)and us who helped sit your account when you were at school (amongst others too) and you have the cheek to give us a mouthful of *****. you would do well to remember where u came from. i am happy to help noobs who dont know what they doing all day long but I dont expect them to cum cocky/cheeky at a later date. learn some respect you ungrateful so and so.

this brings me on to a related subject... merging of tribes. Like stated above, we were widely criticised for merging/recruiting top members of a tribe. and then shock horror. rp and 7up merge going against everything Meklin had stated as his reasons for leaving and ibf merge not once but twice with cats and tls. what happened to fighting? did we forget this is a war game? the world would have been a good crack with 5 smallish tribes. but I suppose the merges gave you a chance against SINS cuz you wouldnt have had one otherwise. oh and for all the people saying you wasnt fighting every player in rp and ibf. true but you still had the support network in place when needed and it was still 5-6 on 1 when you were attacking. with you having more players to do launches at all times of the day/night you should have broke us alot quicker and if wasnt for quitters you still be trying to now. lets put it like this... how long we been at war and how many vils had the insomnia account lost up until this week that weren't recaps from our attacks. compare that too how many we took. we got prexes to quit when he had a full tribe behind him. weak. so weak. oh and that brings me too Eddie and prexes. lets shine a light on their shady tactics... they speak to huddlehound and huddle gets us to go into talks with recruiting them along with couple of others. eddie and prexes were the first to jump over and as a result ROAR ended up folding. Eddie and Prexes join the tribe find out who is inactive as they were aware we had inactive players we were trying to deal with then leave again pretty sharpish to "rejoin old friends" (most of which they left to join ibf anyway). shock shock horror they attack the inactives immediately. so sly. and i would also like to confirm yes prexes did spend over 10k pp on defending a couple of vils which he still couldnt hold against us even though we were outnumbered lol. so so weak lol.

finally want to touch on internals and the fact that yes we have taken a fair wack. this is what happens when people quit. its either take the vils or watch them be took. what would you do? watch an enemy tribe move closer and closer to you without doing anything? I could have done that but fairly sure TW is not a spectators sport. i got in and got dirty to shore up our front lines. and if we want to have a moan about internals lets look at rp. they had their sister tribe rat trap which lets face it, the point of a sister tribe is too merge the tribes as time passes with the loss of players. so rp's entire game plan for the world since its inception has been to internal... and your pointing me out lmao.

couple of other shout outs that I would like to point out or say I told you so.

Dusty AKA Ban Hammer - I told Kaiju that he was ibf spy. they were having none of it and even stopped comms with us. well guess what, told you so lmao.

Players/accounts I have really been impressed by - Tedd Bundy (we did sit him to help defend but tbf he did successfully defend 3 accounts on his own for weeks against all of ibf), Diddykong, Jah128, Wilson775 (and all of DNA tbf) and rodgermi - generally impressed by these players resilience, defending and general play. I know theres lot more but these are the players I remember standing out.

Sly To Win - Certain players who will remain nameless are blocking tribes going to war with the top ranking tribes in return for positions in said tribe. sly.

Merge To Win - I leave you with this bombshell... I have messages to show as evidence if people dont believe it, the top 21 players from ibf and rp will be merging to win the world which basically means if you are not in the top 21, your gona get get stitched up. like I said, have proof this is the plan of action so deny all you like but your so called "tribe mates" will be consumed after all their hard work. Not cool.

Happy Hunting everyone.

Reastablished

Reaction score
barb I wasnt massively shocked they left as i know they were good friends with zil/meklin but i was shocked to read numerous posts from reastablished mocking us. George... I would like to take this moment to thank you for being so insulting to the people that helped you loads. It was me, yes me, that spent a fair bit of time setting EVERY aspect of you AM up (having to explain stuff like why u dont need a level 15 workshop etc)and us who helped sit your account when you were at school (amongst others too) and you have the cheek to give us a mouthful of *****. you would do well to remember where u came from. i am happy to help noobs who dont know what they doing all day long but I dont expect them to cum cocky/cheeky at a later date. learn some respect you ungrateful so and so.

I would like to point out that my comments were aimed towards 360 and not yourself however i doubt you care... whilst i was and am grateful for the help early on i dont agree with 360's claims you taught me the game... i think i owe my dad and brother the thanks for that tbh, but fair enough you helped me...

But end of the day its a game, im not too bothered what you think of me tbh, id rather you not beleive me to be cocky but fair enough when we were at war i am not exactly going to be blowing smoke up your arse

DeletedUser10619

What an interesting read, and i genuinely mean that. It is always good getting honest insight into the workings of a tribe/account.

I'll pick you up on a couple of points. With regard to the IBF merge with Cats. We were early game allies, and it seemed the logical thing to merge once the opportunity arose. With regard to us recruiting the guys from TLS, they were all located in a location that wasnt on our own doorstep so thus wasnt going in impede our existing members growth. We did this as it was an opportunity to take in a group of players who were already working together, so the bond and trust was already there. Since their recruitment they have proved more than worthy. They destroyed the Divine account on their own pretty much.

It would be great to think that merges wouldnt happen, but we all have lives and families to be dealing with, and i'm not sure that there are many people who want to commit to playing a world for the next 4 or 5 or 6 years, so merges naturally happen.

Yes as the war with Sins developed RP formed their own war with you, and this undoubtedly helped, but as far as I am aware that is the idea of having an alliance. Yes SINS were outnumbered, but some members dealt with this better than others.

Tedd for example defending in the most magnificent way, a true example of how not to let mass incomings and a situation bog you down, much respect to him

Divine, for all his "chat" on the externals, once his stacks were smashed down he collapsed

Macca, for all his arrogance on skype, running down a couple of IBF members, once we got going on him he couldnt find the exit door quick enough.

As for insomnia account, tbh all the bluster on the externals seems just that. We had a brief exchange on in game mail the other night and whichever co i was talking to seemed quite pleasant.

Lastly touching on the RP/IBF situation, yes there have been suggestions about a merge, but this is far from decided. I have been upfront with my tribe members over this, but to suggest it will be the top 21 is just ludicrous. I wouldnt ever leave behind a fellow tribe member who is committed to playing this game. Some people lose interest and some people do naughty things, but anyone who wants to finish the world, and has the time to do so, comes along for the ride with the rest of IBF.

I'm fairly sure as duke of IBF I would have been involved in discussion surrounding a merge, so I would love to see the proof of your claim regarding the "top 21 players". I have nothing to hide from the rest of my tribe, so please go and post it.

DeletedUser

You've done a good job of making the recruits/hugging and stupid alliances sound ok but they ruined the world. You might not have felt the brunt of it yet Simon because you don't share a large enough FL for it to be a concern of yours. But if you look at it from other player's points of view such as Divine it really just is a load of BS; you recruited those players to take out divine which in my opinion just ruins the game.

Do rank 1 IBF really need an alliance with the rank 2 RP? No... They teamed up to create a ridiculous advantage over the other players as you slowly mop them up with unfair fighting which tbh is no fun. Do none of you actually want a challenge? I still believe IBF couldn't take my account on by themselves and it would be a big fight for myself but i'm soon to get a 360 degree FL which is impossible to defend. Both RP and IBF are just eating small tribes and smaller players one by one which leads up to the big battle of IBF and RP. And now the talk of a bloody merge to end this world? I am clearly not going to say where i got that info from but the people involved in this know who they are and they really should be ashamed to discuss something like this. it is a GAME, we are meant to enjoy playing it, not just try and merge for a win that no one actually cares about the day after the world...

Today is another highlight of how the players actually left on this world (clearly not all, but some) truly do not deserve to win. I sent 600 attacks at BarbZilla (Reastablished) with some of them being nukes. He doesn't seem to understand what dodging is, im currently at over 900,000 troops killed on attacker of day which will be a new world record (nearly 50% more than previous one i set) and this is when only 1 player attacks with no nobles to worry about... I mean how is a player like this holding a top 10 rank account? Yes not every attack can be dodged but this is ridiculous... What on earth are you going to do if you ever get opped? Although i doubt you even know what that is jumping tribes to whoever is better. You are incredibly lucky my account didn't join END to op you as you wouldn't last a week. I've had to deal with over 4000 incoming on this world and many times over 1000. Tedd/Pulse/Divine/Diddy all the same, mass incoming from multiple accounts and we held it for a while until it got too relentless - one of RP's top players cant even dodge a medium level of incoming on ONE day of attacking; its sad really and this world is just overall poor now.

Neither RP or IBF have a leg to stand on when it comes to who they recruited or why, its all BS and everyone knows it is, you are just forced to defend yourself naturally. TBH i am actually glad to be relieved of my dedication to this world, i proved what i wanted to and ill let all the huggers finish it out with most likely some merging and recruiting; It's what you do best!

DeletedUser10100

I have also heard RP offered IBF a big merge to end the world early, i mean what is that about? (please don't comment denying this because I don't care or believe you).

Peace out, 360.

Do you have any proof in this?

DeletedUser10100

ok, so, this is a one time post and I will not be getting into debate with anyone about any of the issues I will be covering regarding world 21 and some of them are a long old way back but im having my say. Just to clarify btw I am Beaver the co player from the Insomnia account which I joined at the start of the world. some peope will know me, some people will not as dont rele go in for all that chit chat stuff. oh and sorry for spelling and grammar but like w21, it is what it is.

Obvs my co has said we will just be messing round on 21 now until we bored and I will also say im equally disappointed with the end result of thee world but hey ho.

throughout the game our account has received alot of criticism which i would like to take the opportunity to respond too. I will start with the running of Ted...
I think the main moan was regarding the recruitment of players in general. so lets start with the rp having a cry bout us recruiting darth etc from down south. that one was actually myself. in my defence we was down to like 13 players and I figured take in players that werent close as our current players would still need targets. rp cried cancelling the alliance but then offering a nap straight after cuz they were scared to fight off two tribes at a time. then later on declared on a 7 account tribe that was already at war. so ur scared to do it urself but have no problems as long as the shoes are on the other foot. well done you brave souls. oh and shock to find out that u have put it into the nap with END that they are not allowed to recruit players you are fighting. that was directed at us as its fairly obvious if we joined END a few of ur players would get removed so quicky they wouldnt know what hit them. but suppose doesnt matter anymore. will let you take a tribe at a time for your ease. wouldnt want to strain yourselves now would we.
then theres the Meklin rant that got so much attention on the externals also focused mostly around the recruitment of players. (I would make a comic strip for amusements but really cba lol) so Meklin where do I start with you. you claimed that we recruited all ur targets. you was on the council for months and never once spoke up bout the decisions we made. you was given a voice and chose not to use it. then when we decided to drop down for duke cu it was just taking up too much time, you offered to take the lead but said you wouldnt do it with a council. it was just you or not at all. we said no to that offer as we believe councils are a good thing to have. few days later you left forming 7up with recruitment as your reasoning. so just want to clear up... it was nothing to do with the fact you got denied duke then? that's a hell of a coincidence that you moved few days after getting declined. taking barb and zil with you. Zil I was actually gutted to lose as i actually like him and have alot of time for him (don't know what happened in full with the misunderstanding that happened before 7up and rp became one and the same but from what i can gather it was literally a misunderstanding of comms). barb I wasnt massively shocked they left as i know they were good friends with zil/meklin but i was shocked to read numerous posts from reastablished mocking us. George... I would like to take this moment to thank you for being so insulting to the people that helped you loads. It was me, yes me, that spent a fair bit of time setting EVERY aspect of you AM up (having to explain stuff like why u dont need a level 15 workshop etc)and us who helped sit your account when you were at school (amongst others too) and you have the cheek to give us a mouthful of *****. you would do well to remember where u came from. i am happy to help noobs who dont know what they doing all day long but I dont expect them to cum cocky/cheeky at a later date. learn some respect you ungrateful so and so.

this brings me on to a related subject... merging of tribes. Like stated above, we were widely criticised for merging/recruiting top members of a tribe. and then shock horror. rp and 7up merge going against everything Meklin had stated as his reasons for leaving and ibf merge not once but twice with cats and tls. what happened to fighting? did we forget this is a war game? the world would have been a good crack with 5 smallish tribes. but I suppose the merges gave you a chance against SINS cuz you wouldnt have had one otherwise. oh and for all the people saying you wasnt fighting every player in rp and ibf. true but you still had the support network in place when needed and it was still 5-6 on 1 when you were attacking. with you having more players to do launches at all times of the day/night you should have broke us alot quicker and if wasnt for quitters you still be trying to now. lets put it like this... how long we been at war and how many vils had the insomnia account lost up until this week that weren't recaps from our attacks. compare that too how many we took. we got prexes to quit when he had a full tribe behind him. weak. so weak. oh and that brings me too Eddie and prexes. lets shine a light on their shady tactics... they speak to huddlehound and huddle gets us to go into talks with recruiting them along with couple of others. eddie and prexes were the first to jump over and as a result ROAR ended up folding. Eddie and Prexes join the tribe find out who is inactive as they were aware we had inactive players we were trying to deal with then leave again pretty sharpish to "rejoin old friends" (most of which they left to join ibf anyway). shock shock horror they attack the inactives immediately. so sly. and i would also like to confirm yes prexes did spend over 10k pp on defending a couple of vils which he still couldnt hold against us even though we were outnumbered lol. so so weak lol.

finally want to touch on internals and the fact that yes we have taken a fair wack. this is what happens when people quit. its either take the vils or watch them be took. what would you do? watch an enemy tribe move closer and closer to you without doing anything? I could have done that but fairly sure TW is not a spectators sport. i got in and got dirty to shore up our front lines. and if we want to have a moan about internals lets look at rp. they had their sister tribe rat trap which lets face it, the point of a sister tribe is too merge the tribes as time passes with the loss of players. so rp's entire game plan for the world since its inception has been to internal... and your pointing me out lmao.

couple of other shout outs that I would like to point out or say I told you so.

Dusty AKA Ban Hammer - I told Kaiju that he was ibf spy. they were having none of it and even stopped comms with us. well guess what, told you so lmao.

Players/accounts I have really been impressed by - Tedd Bundy (we did sit him to help defend but tbf he did successfully defend 3 accounts on his own for weeks against all of ibf), Diddykong, Jah128, Wilson775 (and all of DNA tbf) and rodgermi - generally impressed by these players resilience, defending and general play. I know theres lot more but these are the players I remember standing out.

Sly To Win - Certain players who will remain nameless are blocking tribes going to war with the top ranking tribes in return for positions in said tribe. sly.

Merge To Win - I leave you with this bombshell... I have messages to show as evidence if people dont believe it, the top 21 players from ibf and rp will be merging to win the world which basically means if you are not in the top 21, your gona get get stitched up. like I said, have proof this is the plan of action so deny all you like but your so called "tribe mates" will be consumed after all their hard work. Not cool.

Happy Hunting everyone.

I think I got bored somewhere around "ok"

Anyways, RP started the world and are still here! To me that says we have done something right, picked our fights carefully you might say but have always been at war with more than one tribe at a time from the start of the world. I for one have been (like quite a few others) on every frontline we have had to date with ever tribe we have been at war with.

As for UP, we saw an opportunity to secure an area we have been after securing since the start and Zil provided that instead of a drawn out war we chose to recruit him and Barb knowing the other accounts were not going to stick around so gained two active, decent players who to be honest are much a part of RP as anyone now.

Merge to Win! Just because that has happened on other worlds like UK8 for example and have a few comments from one player to another does not mean it will happen here, summer is coming yes so both tribes will loose players but I very much doubt there will be room for all IBF and RP under one hat as such quite a few would have to be dropped resulting in a lot of in fighting and bitterness which will probably prolong and make it more exciting. Personally I don't want to see any of my tribe mates shat on.

Recruiting Darth was a shady move on your part, considering that we had agreements in place not to recruit others targets, even you guys said it was a shady move, not once, not twice but three times to an Ally!

As for cancelling the alliance, yes we did, but why did we go back to it I have no idea, it opened up a hurl of abuseive mails, abuse on forums which to be honest was completely out of order and you all knew it! Thats mainly why most of the world hated TED towards the end, because they treated others with utter hatred and spoke to them worse. I don't get offended easy and 6 Ted players constantly being abusive just showed your trube colours. Eventually you guys apologised but they respect had been lost well before that came.

Anyways thats my two pence worth. It's not all rosy as TED/Spread/Sins make out.

DeletedUser

Do you have any proof in this?

I clearly said don't comment about this - i cba to debate it :)

As for UP, we saw an opportunity to secure an area we have been after securing since the start and Zil provided that instead of a drawn out war we chose to recruit him and Barb knowing the other accounts were not going to stick around so gained two active, decent players who to be honest are much a part of RP as anyone now.

Lol so is 'secure' the new keyword to big recruits then? I'm glad i finally understand it! So as long as you are 'securing' an area that you want, it's perfectly legit to recruit like 10 million points worth of players which you don't need and you could easily have fought BUT you 'secured' them. Makes perfect sense now :)

DeletedUser10619

If you read my reply carefully, you will see that i didnt deny that a merge had been suggested. I've posted on our tribe forum so its not a secret, what i was dismissing was the notion that any "top 21 players" had been discussed or agreed. This is utter rubbish

Regarding your frustration at us picking off smaller tribes well guess what, that is what war is all about. This is a war game, where the aim is to win and have fun winning. I am having fun, and I would guess that most of the members of our tribe are having fun. If other tribes arent having fun, then they can always leave.

Being that the aim is to win, surely it then seems obvious to try and put your tribe in a position where we can be best placed to win a certain war at a certain point. Is it not poor leadership to enter a war where you dont have tactical or at least numerical advantage, anything else is either naivity or arrogance.

As for Barbzilla being a horrendously poor player, I cant answer that one, we will have to wait and see if he reads the externals

DeletedUser10100

I'm glad you finally understand, it's taken long enough :)

DeletedUser

But you didn't pick them all off did you, my point entirely is that you didn't. Some you pick off (as long as your advantage is big enough) and some you don't such as TLS. You looked at them and their position and thought hmmm im not sure we can beat them so let's take them in, give ourselves a bigger advantage over another tribe smaller than us and gang bang them!

The aim is to have fun as it is a game, thats why a lot of people stop playing up to 50k or 100k because they stop having fun at that point; winning is just a bonus if you can stick it out. In a real bloody war then yes it would be right to make sure you have every advantage possible but for a game everyone is meant to have fun haha, fairer the fight, more fun it is... Clearly you lot haven't quite understood this; maybe on another world when the tables have turned or even better if you do end up playing more evenly you will see how much more enjoyable it is than all this hugging BS

DeletedUser10619

The aim is to have fun as it is a game, thats why a lot of people stop playing up to 50k or 100k because they stop having fun at that point; winning is just a bonus if you can stick it out. In a real bloody war then yes it would be right to make sure you have every advantage possible but for a game everyone is meant to have fun haha, fairer the fight, more fun it is... Clearly you lot haven't quite understood this; maybe on another world when the tables have turned or even better if you do end up playing more evenly you will see how much more enjoyable it is than all this hugging BS

Yep the idea is to have fun, I will completely agree with you on that. Everyone enjoys doing things differently, some people like Pizza and some people dont, everyone is different

Reastablished

Reaction score
Today is another highlight of how the players actually left on this world (clearly not all, but some) truly do not deserve to win. I sent 600 attacks at BarbZilla (Reastablished) with some of them being nukes. He doesn't seem to understand what dodging is, im currently at over 900,000 troops killed on attacker of day which will be a new world record (nearly 50% more than previous one i set) and this is when only 1 player attacks with no nobles to worry about... I mean how is a player like this holding a top 10 rank account? Yes not every attack can be dodged but this is ridiculous... What on earth are you going to do if you ever get opped? Although i doubt you even know what that is jumping tribes to whoever is better. You are incredibly lucky my account didn't join END to op you as you wouldn't last a week. I've had to deal with over 4000 incoming on this world and many times over 1000. Tedd/Pulse/Divine/Diddy all the same, mass incoming from multiple accounts and we held it for a while until it got too relentless - one of RP's top players cant even dodge a medium level of incoming on ONE day of attacking; its sad really and this world is just overall poor now.

Your Highness/360

Your attempts to personally attack me i take as compliments :) consider me a dinosaur if actually defending incomings as being a bad player then well thats what i am, your claim about me tribe jumping? arent you the guy who asked to join both IBF and RP when things wernt going your way in sins?:icon_rolleyes: i have never claimed to be a good player, i am probably the worst in the top 10/20 so your opinion of my ability to play a GAME really does not bother me :) the label of hugging you keep giving to RP and IBF, are they not 1st and 2nd in the war rankings? seeing as ranking is all you seem to talk about and boast about im sure you wouldve seen the rankings but just choose to ignore them and continue to bring up the same old issues as your reasons for the world becoming "boring"... i mean anything is boring when your alone and cant get no sleep ;)

DeletedUser

You aern't defending incomings you're just doing nothing? Had a quick skim through the reports and i have killed 33 of your offence nukes at home - thats ridiculous! I play this game for fun and yeah i didn't wanna leave the world - I was almost accepted into END as well but everyone is just too much of a pu*** and scared to fight... Lol you're first in war rankings because sins player quits between the two of you, you had 4 x the amount of points; but when we had all original sins players we were actually winning on stats...

Next time you need someone to set your account manager up again just drop us a message ;)

Reastablished

Reaction score
im sure i could go through and dig up reps of you having off killed at home :) and i certainly know they wernt full nukes but sure next time i need teaching how to play the game/ my account manager set up i will be sure to message you ;)