Adios

DeletedUser

EDIT - I was replying to Erichs post about internalling, but he clearly realised it was stupid and deleted it.

Please, stop calling me stupid.

I deleted it because I saw that tw-stats doesn't really show tribe internals and I guessed you'd ignore what I meant and just talk about my mistake.

DeletedUser10619

Perhaps Stupid isnt the right word and i apologise if any offense was caused.

*Definition of stupid" - lacking intelligence or common sense

I would certainly say lacking common sense is relevant though, not sure about the intelligence.

Deleted User - 70854

My acc is now set to delete also, dont be greedy boys and girls, share out the fruits of my labour

DeletedUser10619

The word on the street is that MK and Chrissy had a huge row over a difference of opinion. This row apparently goes back some times with regard to the very foundations of their tribe, and really whether they would ever get along again.

Chrissy said Sammy Davis Junior was the greatest member of The Rat Pack
MK couldnt agree with anything other than Dean Martin

So he left.

But then several hours later, and after negotations, they agreed that of course neither was right. It was Frank who was the greatest Rat Pack member

So they kissed and made up

DeletedUser10100

Love it too, although we did more than kiss and make up ;)

360, truth be told is, I went away for the weekend, got pissed, set a sitter, checked TW using the App whilst pissed, pressed a few things and didn't log in for 30 something hours lol, but I think you already knew I wasn't online hence no troop movements, walls not going up, nothing lol

by pressing a few things, I found out late Sunday afternoon, I'd pressed "withdraw sit" and "leave tribe". I think I need to have a word with myself about drinking and TWing.

DeletedUser10100

Number 3 ODA!
Code:
[sarcasm]Loads of Hugging going on there[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

Omg you got oda :O so amazing brah, everyone can nuke internals/send out nukes :lol:

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
since he has finally barbed and left i guess i should get the booze out and party :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So did he quit before September like I said all those months ago?

https://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?24469-Predictions&p=445448&viewfull=1#post445448

Post #149

Last edited by a moderator: