admin staff playing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

should the admin staff/mods be allowed to play the game against paying customers. My opinion to be honest is no whats your opinions ??

DeletedUser

They're volunteers, of course they're allowed. They don't get payed for what they do and are not permanent staff, we're lucky they do what they do.

I think that you shouldn't be allowed to play the game. What's your opinion?

DeletedUser

The Staff put in work to this game to keep it functioning. They are responsible for its upkeep, and you have a problem with this? I don't get your point, they work for this game and they have the right to play it, they have more right to play it than you who moans about them.

DeletedUser

The Staff put in work to this game to keep it functioning. They are responsible for its upkeep, and you have a problem with this? I don't get your point, they work for this game and they have the right to play it, they have more right to play it than you who moans about them.

So I hear he's getting a one month ban >.>

DeletedUser

1 i think i have the right to play as i pay for it
2 i did not moan i just asked a question and gave my opinion

DeletedUser

Hey ched,
Names matt how you doing mate? Great I hope.

Anyhow buddy theres been a few people complaining about mods playing worlds, which is understandable. Nauzh however is not modding this world, therefore he is allowed to play. Nauzh has been playing this game for sometime and is well known as one of the most Trustworthy? :D/best start up players in the game.
If you have any concerns I would either send a ticket ingame or contact Tharg via pm.

Hope some of this helps.

Cheers,
Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi matt
im doing fine and yes and i can see where your coming from with your comments quite surprised it has not been edited though over the backstabbing bit lol

have fun

ched

DeletedUser

hi matt
im doing fine and yes and i can see where your coming from with your comments quite surprised it has not been edited though over the backstabbing bit lol

have fun

ched

Nauzhror is a noob at TW.

Do you really think he's allowed to edit the above statement?

;)

But yeah, he hasn't got IG-access to anything UK7-related, so for all intents and purposes, he's not a mod for UK7. He mods the speed server here, hence why he doesn't play speed.

DeletedUser

Nauzhror is a noob at TW.

Do you really think he's allowed to edit the above statement?

;)

But yeah, he hasn't got IG-access to anything UK7-related, so for all intents and purposes, he's not a mod for UK7. He mods the speed server here, hence why he doesn't play speed.

but surely he knows other mods that will do it for him

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauzh has been playing this game for sometime and is well known as one of the most backstabbing/best start up players in the game.

Err, my name's not Kriegselend, I refuse to make PA's because if I later nobled them I'd feel bad. I've never nobled a tribemate, and in fact never done anything remotely back-stabbish as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser

Do what for him?

I know most mods on this server, so do most people, why would that mean they have special treatment for Nauz?
For all worlds, Nauz is just a normal player, the only difference is, he's better than everyone else.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

No. You see, there's these things called trustworthiness and responsibility. We seek them in staff. I've been rank 1 on 18 worlds, I see little reason why I'd want to or have a need to cheat or ask someone else to cheat for me when I can get rank 1 90% of the time I set my mind to it as is. All that would do is remove the personal sense of achievement from it.

DeletedUser

Do what for him?

I know most mods on this server, so do most people, why would that mean they have special treatment for Nauz?
For all worlds, Nauz is just a normal player, the only difference is, he's better than everyone else.

in your opinion that is !!!

DeletedUser

Ok guys calm down i think his question has been answered.

Can I request for this thread to be locked because it's just going to turn into a 1 way flaming contest.

Cheers,
Matt

DeletedUser

Seriously, why are we even having this discussion? How would nauz get any benefits from the mods? The other problem is you are complaining about the mods yet Nauz is probably one of the only decent players that is also a moderator (others being PP, purpelicious)

DeletedUser

In my opinion Admin staff and forum mods absolutely should be allowed to play. They only get paid like 200pp per month for either moding a world or a forum, all would have started off playing the game then becoming mods, which in effect is them giving something back to the game they enjoy playing.

I would imagine most mods would give up moding if they where no longer allowed to play maybe a few would stay if they where paid real money, and that would equate to higher prices, it would more than likely also lead to mods having less game knowledge as they wouldn't be players.

To be perfectly honest I don't believe they get any advantages ingame, maybe a few understand the technical side of the game a little more indepth but this knowledge I am sure is passed on, a few of the mods are exceptional players, however far more of them are just average players and no one seems to have any issue with the average mods playing.

Why do you believe they should not be allowed to play?

DeletedUser

No. You see, there's these things called trustworthiness and responsibility. We seek them in staff. I've been rank 1 on 18 worlds, I see little reason why I'd want to or have a need to cheat or ask someone else to cheat for me when I can get rank 1 90% of the time I set my mind to it as is. All that would do is remove the personal sense of achievement from it.

who mentioned anything about cheating and nauz are you still number one on the 18 worlds you talk about

DeletedUser282

Why have you put this thread in uk7? Surely if it's just general then it should be in general.

Mods can't play in worlds they moderate, admins can pretty much play where they want I believe but their accounts would obviously be monitored to make sure they don't cheat in anyway, though this would be rather unlikely as admins would only be people who are very trusted.

Mods can play in worlds that they don't moderate as they can't get any kind of benefit from this, they help keep tribalwars running and so they should obviously be allowed to play.

I don't think that the rules regarding this are up for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.