Advise

DeletedUser8963

Hey people of TW forum. I am just posting this thread to ask for some advise. I am very small on this world and I have sadly just got even small due to larger players taking a liking to my villagers.

Just wanted to know if there was any pagers or any one would like to post some advise and tips on how would be the best way of going about this game.

Please don't spam this thread

Thanks

Ben

DeletedUser8782

Guides wont learn you much about TW In My opinion you learn from experience tbh, just keep trying and you will get their ssoon

DeletedUser6748

Cheers, JP. I was being lazy, and I agree with Glen time playing the game is best, but you do need somewhere to start

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very sound advice guys. Only way to get a good idea of what you need to do is through experience and trial and error. This doesn't mean don't look through those guides, as there is some very useful information. If you show your willing to put in time and willing to learn, alot of great players will take you under their wing and show you some ins and outs. Good luck to you in your TW career, If you need any specific help, don't hesitate to drop me a mail.

DeletedUser8963

I am an experianced TW player with many years playing the game. Just never joined a would at a time like the world is at now :) and. Never played a normal world this fast. Am used to .Net were it's normally .1 speed.

But thats for all the comments as yes the best way to learn is to just try new things

Ben

DeletedUser

You need to be active and farm I see on w6 you dont have 1k plunders yet. If you dont farm you stunt your growth and the people around you who do farm outgrow you. Oh and get skype
emoticon-00100-smile.gif

DeletedUser8963

Mate. Your looking at the wrong guy. I had 1,000,000 before I had my second village I have 4 then got 2 nobaled and the rest cleared. I used TWfarm before my PP ran out

DeletedUser8963

Oh. You mean the amount of times attack not amount plaunded. Yes. But I am very close. A week ago I was sending out about 15 farming rades a day. Getting about 150,000-200,000 Rez a day in each village. That is the reason for the low amount of trips. I mostly didnt spead all of that each day and most went on coins.

Ben

DeletedUser8963

Oh and I also haves skype but why would This help my growth?

DeletedUser

Its all down to dedication really I think. Making friends quickly makes a big difference and I think people who play worlds regularly with the same friends forget how important it is to get to know players in your area and get to know them. Its far from guaranteed to save you but it'll help and they might spin you the odd bit of information every once and awhile. Farm as much as you can and just keep your chin up really I suppose - remember if your under attack you don't necessarily have to defend it and just try and use your abit of common sense when your making decisions. Oh and don't drink lots of stella and then play - I find that = bad times :(