After Life there is always DEATH

DeletedUser9004

Dear Death

Lets take a look at The ImmortalRaiders Archives shall we.

2.7 The End of Life
On the 20th hour on the 17th day of the5th month we Decided that Life should no longer be Living.
After a long war that lasted 10 days weended all Life, taking 175 vills before they disbanded.
Now since we've taken Life, we're goingafter DEATH
Also i want to mention the average timewe win a war in is 13 days 14 hours.

There are 3 possible reasons why we aregoing to war against you. Because we are nice we will let you choosethe reason we want to war against you

1) You're not dead yet,
2) You took Cameron's village :mad:
3) You didn't call us :'(

In response to number 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYCrhv4OJ2E

You know what we like, we like makingyoutube videos ;)

So Let us Fight. Good luck Death youwill need it !

Love From
TIR, WG and Syn
xxx

Declaration done by Cam, video done byMatt

p.s All people who want to spy or wantto move over may contact --DIE-- in game. All applications will beconsidered.

DeletedUser

Shameful, couldn't take us on by themselves, even though they're nearly twice the size of us. :(

Ah well, guess we'll open the big ol' yellow pages and see what hired blades we can find... ;)

DeletedUser10520

I was enjoying that declaration until a pop up said find a Chinese bride today :icon_confused: (Mitchnom goes blind)

If you cannot defeat Death by spear nukes you are sending in mail order versions?

Anyway nice effort and though was mightily confused by the music at the end it did eventually make sense and made me laugh!

DeletedUser

The tribe is now at war with The Immortal Raiders!

War name: After Life there is always DEATH

Declaration:
Dear Death

Lets take a look at The Immortal Raiders Archives shall we.

2.7 The End of Life
On the 20th hour on the 17th day of the 5th month we Decided that Life should no longer be Living.
After a long war that lasted 10 days we ended all Life, taking 175 vills before they disbanded.
Now since we've taken Life, we're going after DEATH
Also i want to mention the average time we win a war in is 13 days 14 hours.

There are 3 possible reasons why we are going to war against you. Because we are nice we will let you choose the reason we want to war against you

1) You're not dead yet,
2) You took Cameron's village :mad:
3) You didn't call us :'(

In response to number 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYCrhv4OJ2E

You know what we like, we like making youtube videos ;)

So Let us Fight. Good luck Death you will need it!

Love From
TIR, WG and Syn
xxx

Declaration done by Cam, video done by Matt

p.s All people who want to spy or want to move over may contact --DIE-- in game. All applications will be considered.

DIE lol, would rather die than sully my rep by even mailing you lol. Declared on by one tribe, but signed off by 3,4,5,6 F knows how many LOL.

TIR LOL DOES IT STAND FOR Total Insignificant Losers ?? perhaps it does. It is a sad day when the number one tribe needs 2, nay it is surely 4 , my god its 5 more family tribes to test its mettle against us, its really quite sad lol.

and as for the 13 days pish, you will wish it only lasted that long.

Your reputation has sunk to a new low, weeks of negotiation has gone on folks, should tir attack syn with death? or should syn attack tir with death. should wg even deserve a mention, I think not lol.

All the time they knew they would renage on agreements they made, no honour amongst thieves they say and i say no honour amongst the leaders of TIR, wg or syn. MSagro was apoplectic when i asked if there was any honour amongst them after the internal they were carrying out suicided their troops at me. Well as far as i am concerned, this proves you have no honour and absolutely no B**ls.

Btw MSagro is perhaps the worst diplo I have ever had the misfortune to speak to, he will say the same of me, but I have never claimed to ba a diplo, just a straight talking northern monkey.

PS, I really couldnt be arsed to watch the video, complete waste of my time in all honesty

Anyway time for a beer and a fag I reckon

DeletedUser

They must be insecure

After Life there is always DEATH » Show statistics
Ally
Dont Ever Attack The Horde!

Enemy
The Immortal Raiders
WiseGuys
Synergy West
Synergy East
The Immortal_Raiders
Wise-Guys
Synergy South

Beginning of the war
on 13.06. at 21:03:14
Duration of war
3:14:24

Need I paste anything more?

DeletedUser5596

Sob, sob.... My heart bleeds for you!

All great wars have been won with the formation of alliances, these alliances maybe complex and require a great deal of discussion but the result is a cohesive pact that will make easy work of their aggressors.

Wookey,

Watch the video its quite fun. In fact, pour a nice cold beer, light a fag and let us entertain you!

Time to sharpen those spears, its DEATH bashing time!!!

Good Luck to DEATH I suppose.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I will pass on the video, have many many better things to waste my time on.

Looking forward to the challenge btw, not feeling the need to sob in any way. Just pointing out your tribes lack of courage and lack of confidence in your skills to tackle a tribe smaller than yours.

The fact you needed to form a complex, cohesive pact cum alliance with 6 allies shows how confident you are of your skills. To get all 6 onside must have taken a great deal of bargaining.

I hope you didnt offer them a secret, we dont have any :)

Pathetic lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5596

You will be pleased to know that we never offered our allies a secret. We offered then some tribal hugs and a share of our self-believe and buckets of our own courage!

Unfortunately Wookey, the grand plans for this world don't involve DEATH or yourself.

Let me ask, you said "pathetic,"

Is that something that's evoked by pity or sympathy. In it's current use it seems to evoke a condition as 'beneath contempt' (weak, feeble, loser etc) and is actually quite a harsh label to give anything. So the opposite could be anything said with admiration, I say "tremendous."

Tremendous lol : P

DeletedUser

for video matt u again rocks

@wookey A war with formation of alliances doesn't ever signifies lack of confidence or whatever u said..
It just signifies a well planned war

DeletedUser

I find it utterly shameful, in all honesty.

Matt and I, the diplomat of DEATH, were discussing wiping out SYN, which they agreed with. We, however, had contact with SYN, who also appeared happy to take out TIR. During this period, there was a lot of cat and mouse chasing, as a triangle formed of these three tribes, trying to snatch the best bargain for their tribe - I couldn't be bothered with this after, what, the first fortnight? In this time of inconclusive bickering, we unveiled plans from SYN, TIR and WG to perform an OP on us on friday, from multiple sources.

I have a little to say about my talks with each tribe:

W.G Family - This was the worst, in my book. They attacked a player of ours because he wasn't growing, fair enough. We retaliate and take a total of about six villages, to their two, three of our takes were poorly managed (On their part) internals - the account even mailed one of our players to take the villages! I approach them for a NAP, as the SYN - TIR - DEATH triangle was still circulating at this point and, obviously, we wouldn't want more than one front if we could help it.

Their terms were that we returned the villages that their member wanted us to have, and to top it all off, they said we couldn't noble any further in K44. Pretty bold of a tribe that has been eating our barbs for months. A temporary ceasefire ensued, in which multiple W.G players continued to attack. One of our members had enough, and took four villages. The next morning I get a rather 'holier than thou' mail from their diplomat, by which time, I have had enough and told him to snuff it.

msagro on 11.06. at 09:35
Good Morning Liam,

I have been away for the weekend and on my return find that XXX has his own ideas about a ceasefire.

It certainly looks like XXX has shown your tribes true intentions.

XXX was the player demanding compensation from our tribe. (Which I told you players making demands will be treated with contempt by me.)

Then accused me and [player]Assassin222[/player] of being dishonorable it seems he has his own standards.

You have some serious explaining to do or just inform me your tribe no long wish to discuss any diplomacy with us.

Pushty on 11.06. at 09:54
Oh, yes, because the attacks by your players don't count. Oh, no, of course not! Not your precious little angels, incapable of any wrong-doing.

I suggest you find someone else to play your sycophantic puppet, because I'm tired of this nonsense.

I hereby denounce the ceasefire.

You know where we stand, do as you will.

msagro on 11.06. at 10:10
Cool with me, at least I was proved correct.

I'd like to point out that the member holds some of the highest respect on the world, I think it must have been a case of serious butthurt. (Which they will be feeling when we turn this gangbang around (smirk))

SYN Family - Not a lot to add on the triangle. All I can say is that they've been a pain since BRENT disbanded - they took in a lot of defeated players, whom I believe will cause weak links in the future. They frequently complained that we had expanded our own clusters on their borders, whilst they were evidently forming their own within clusters of DEATH, BOGOF and KTZ, either through recruitment of food or nobling of barbs. Whilst demanding and smelling slightly of double-standards, talks with Grawler and Makaz weren't nearly as bad as W.G.

~TIR~ Family - Can't really fault them, it's them or BOGOF to win the world, in my opinion. But which one of their newly-fangled allies will they eat first?

Oh, by the way...

Why are these all family tribes? I thought we had established that family tribes can't realistically win the world? :L
Oh well, if they really had that much trouble with Magic, God rest their souls when they attempt to break DEATH.

DeletedUser5596

The build up to this war was an impressive one, and all the diplomates of all tribes involved had their work cut out.

In my opinion, a lot of people on this world are very short sighted. Leaders should now be looking at the end game, family tribes more than most. Luckily we have been looking at this for some trime now.

DeletedUser

You will be pleased to know that we never offered our allies a secret. We offered then some tribal hugs and a share of our self-believe and buckets of our own courage!

Unfortunately Wookey, the grand plans for this world don't involve DEATH or yourself.

Let me ask, you said "pathetic,"

Is that something that's evoked by pity or sympathy. In it's current use it seems to evoke a condition as 'beneath contempt' (weak, feeble, loser etc) and is actually quite a harsh label to give anything. So the opposite could be anything said with admiration, I say "tremendous."

Tremendous lol : P

My sincere apologies for getting it wrong, your all superb players, not pathetic in any way, but yes, tremendous you all are. Dont let the numerical differences between the sides in this war stop you from articulating your prowess on here. You have pulled off a diplomatic coup, yes you have. Jolly well done. i bow down to your deviousness.

And many thanks for informing me that w11 does not need a wookey in the future, i can concentrate on a really good holiday in Florida then. My thanks good sir :)

But before that date, i'll try my best to bloody some tw noses

DeletedUser

So wait when Bogof and co declared on small tribes it was fine but when it happens to them its not? but for me death have a lot to prove, and have a chance to finally step out of the shadow of the ShroudWearers legends/True ShroudWearers

DeletedUser

So wait when Bogof and co declared on small tribes it was fine but when it happens to them its not? but for me death have a lot to prove, and have a chance to finally step out of the shadow of the ShroudWearers legends/True ShroudWearers
ah!! this will boast up energy of BOGOF and DEATH..

DeletedUser

Really TIR still cant fight for them selfs whats that all about hmmmm so much skill you have TIR :/ Its a shame i would like to see a fair fight one day in this world but with TIR in it that will not happen. WG will be next

13 days lol

Magic vs TIR and the rest. Are war is still going :icon_wink:

Beginning of the war
on 04.03. at 22:50:45
Duration of war
101 days 18:22:56

DeletedUser10486

What I dont like is why you have the gangbang them..? you no do it on your own? :? prove your the big tribe after all :? :icon_neutral::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

SYN Family - Not a lot to add on the triangle. All I can say is that they've been a pain since BRENT disbanded - they took in a lot of defeated players, whom I believe will cause weak links in the future. They frequently complained that we had expanded our own clusters on their borders, whilst they were evidently forming their own within clusters of DEATH, BOGOF and KTZ, either through recruitment of food or nobling of barbs. Whilst demanding and smelling slightly of double-standards, talks with Grawler and Makaz weren't nearly as bad as W.G.
#

You can't really complain about us. We were happy with a NAP which you dropped, you got manipulated, you got turned, you have now been gangbanged. That's the bitter truth of it all.

DeletedUser

I find it utterly shameful, in all honesty.

Matt and I, the diplomat of DEATH, were discussing wiping out SYN, which they agreed with. We, however, had contact with SYN, who also appeared happy to take out TIR. During this period, there was a lot of cat and mouse chasing, as a triangle formed of these three tribes, trying to snatch the best bargain for their tribe - I couldn't be bothered with this after, what, the first fortnight? In this time of inconclusive bickering, we unveiled plans from SYN, TIR and WG to perform an OP on us on friday, from multiple sources.

I have a little to say about my talks with each tribe:

W.G Family - This was the worst, in my book. They attacked a player of ours because he wasn't growing, fair enough. We retaliate and take a total of about six villages, to their two, three of our takes were poorly managed (On their part) internals - the account even mailed one of our players to take the villages! I approach them for a NAP, as the SYN - TIR - DEATH triangle was still circulating at this point and, obviously, we wouldn't want more than one front if we could help it.

Their terms were that we returned the villages that their member wanted us to have, and to top it all off, they said we couldn't noble any further in K44. Pretty bold of a tribe that has been eating our barbs for months. A temporary ceasefire ensued, in which multiple W.G players continued to attack. One of our members had enough, and took four villages. The next morning I get a rather 'holier than thou' mail from their diplomat, by which time, I have had enough and told him to snuff it.

I'd like to point out that the member holds some of the highest respect on the world, I think it must have been a case of serious butthurt. (Which they will be feeling when we turn this gangbang around (smirk))

~TIR~ Family - Can't really fault them, it's them or BOGOF to win the world, in my opinion. But which one of their newly-fangled allies will they eat first?

Oh, by the way...

Why are these all family tribes? I thought we had established that family tribes can't realistically win the world? :L
Oh well, if they really had that much trouble with Magic, God rest their souls when they attempt to break DEATH.

So this is what a Death rattle sounds like...

The naivety of your leaders and members astounds me.

DeletedUser

So this is what a Death rattle sounds like...

The naivety of your leaders and members astounds me.

As does the duplicity and hypocrisy of yours. A more untrustworthy bunch I have not yet met.

Yes we got shafted, but it does you no credit and when we have gone, if thats what occurs then how long till tir shaft wg?, or tir shaft syn? Not long after you have done their dirty work for them. Unless you two shaft them first. You have to admit you have the track record for it :lol:

DeletedUser

As does the duplicity and hypocrisy of yours. A more untrustworthy bunch I have not yet met.

Yes we got shafted, but it does you no credit and when we have gone, if thats what occurs then how long till tir shaft wg?, or tir shaft syn? Not long after you have done their dirty work for them. Unless you two shaft them first. You have to admit you have the track record for it :lol:

You...you...you? You who? Don't you realise i'm a little fish in a big pond making an observation on the stupidity of the bigger sharks? Your mockery might work better if it were more well aimed.

I don't care who turns on who, but I do recognise naivety, and now stupidity on your part when I see it. Have fun in the war.

Pro-tip: Fair wars all the time would make TW uninteresting. Just get on with it.