After Life there is always DEATH

DeletedUser10869

^^ as I said you are delusional! You are a bright lad Liam you can come up with better piffle than this surely!

Personally I thought you were doing heaps better with the "I feel bad line" but continue to justify this to us as we all do like a good giggle.

As for Wookey don't go there and say you didn't know what would happen as that really is scraping the barrel.

Good luck in TIR and I note you not answering the who tipped wookey off bit but who else would know what was happening to the account he trusted with but (gasp) you!

Or was it the faeries (pixies if you live in the sw apparently) or just a coincidence?

DeletedUser

I concede, think what you will. My attempts to scavenge what remaining dignity I had left have been thwarted, my interest in this world is over, to protect both myself and TIR.

DeletedUser

Hi, the real wookey here. Not a TIR stooge, I had quit as of last tuesday due to the power of she who must be obeyed, as simple as that.

I passed the account password to my duke pushty, not knowing that on the same day he had decided to turn tail and join the enemy

Yesterday I managed to get control of the account back via a ticket as i just knew something underhand was occuring once I saw death had disbanded and pushty was now on the other side of the war. I really did not want my old villas to go on the cheap to the other side.

I found 130 incomings which eventually became 30 trains and 80 or so support troops from TIRand no troops in my villas at all.. Now guess where my troops had gone. Mostly in the villas of Indecisive nubs and Die. Now die I believe is Matt who was obv chatting a great deal to our once noble co-duke, so its a tall story to say that matt would not have told pushty about the coup of taking 30 villas for nothing on Bogof's doorstep.

I for one know what i believe. Anyway I recalled all the troops, tagged what i could, though some had been travelling for 2 days so there was a good deal of guess work. I got a mail from die (not matt) asking what was going on, I expect they were quite shocked that the master plan had gone wrong.

We had a fairly strange chat with him saying they were mailed telling them that I had been told what was going on. Well no one did, i just smelled a rat and knew that I had to check. I am glad i did as now the good folks that I played with and trusted will benefit from my villas.

So what of matt's master plan, well of thirty trains and a good number of nukes, they took 4 villas, I am not here to gloat or take credit, though it is extremely funny, as I have quit as I said and last night set a sitter. That person is a superb sniper and has worked a miracle in my eyes.

If they wish to announce who they are they will, I will leave that to them but I really would like to know how many nobles tir lost today.

Later last night matt arrived for a chat and he was quite content with the methods he employs, the people he uses, in a bid to win at all costs. I have a fairly low opinion of him tbh.

I will leave you with this. To the allies of TIR, namely wg and syn, your next, you know you are, matt isnt worth trusting. i would turn on him now in all honesty

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9004

You weren't talking to Matt, you were mainly talking to me (Bryn, the other co.) and alas, I'm leaving the country for a few months to go hide somewhere remote (maybe these apparent shady and underhand deals like to follow me into real life as well). Anyhow, just thought I should let you all know that with my long absence you can ignore 90% of what wookey said (really I'd only listen to the whole bit about how good the sitter was, I won't lie, they did fairly well), as such you can trust TIR again! :)

DeletedUser

I know i was talking to you Bryn, and you came out with something about being mailed by a person telling you that I had been told what you were up to, false, no one told me, I am just a good judge of character I guess. I did state that matt came onto the convo later and was blunt in his defence of his tactics. You were if memory serves chagrined that I had the opinion of the die account that i do, maybe you do play the game in an honest none shady way, if that is so, then i shall think of you in a better light.

As to ignoring my post, well you did have a plan, whoever ran my account for that week sent all my troops to your villas and it didnt turn out as rosy as you expected, a lot of dead nobles from the straight forward internal as the pizza guy told me.

Well you get nowt for free chap :)

DeletedUser

I would be reticent to trust any of the chumps in tir or wg, you all seem to be peas in a pod

DeletedUser5596

I would be reticent to trust any of the chumps in tir or wg, you all seem to be peas in a pod

Great post that Packman! Keep up the good work.

I hope your intelligent enough to see the sarcasm in my post.

DeletedUser

where's the sarcasm little camp boy?!? :)))

Edit

And i am pretty thick.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5596

where's the sarcasm little camp boy?!? :)))

Edit

And i am pretty thick.

You must have your age and shoe size the wrong way round (>go check<)

I don't understand why people need to flame others just because they start losing villas. What you should do is use your time wisely, stay off the externals and try to defend the attacks coming your way, then if you're successful, you can then boast on here. not the other way round, nubz!

And also, for the record, I wouldn't trust anyone on TW. Its a simple fact that everyone wants to win and that will cloud anyones judgement when trying to decide what is the best course of action. Sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. the one thing you shouldn't do is get emotional about it (Like you have).

So Packman, get back on TW and get tagging those attacks!!!

Lolz...

DeletedUser

World Award Records:
Defender of the Day - 371.778 units - packman1980 The reason I'm on the externals more is because there are no incomings, its a shame i lost 4 villages, but due to deciding to drink beer the night before, i was not very well prepared, and when i visit this great forum, its not to flame, i am no child, its called BANTER, @so quit your jibber jabber you crazy fool@ :p

DeletedUser5596

If beer is to blame fair enough! You should let WG know the next time you go for a few scoops! Give them a chance and all that.

Banter, I can live with that!

DeletedUser6623

packman1980 said:
I would be reticent to trust any of the chumps in tir or wg
Thats a funny quote. You neglect to mention how untrustworthy SYN family are proving themselves to be so far.
Oh and then there are some people in bogof i wouldn't trust as far as i can throw them.

This is the best quote for all to take in...

littledaveyboy said:
I wouldn't trust anyone on TW
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Lols, a psychologist would have a field day playing this game aha! :D

DeletedUser7431

Thats a funny quote. You neglect to mention how untrustworthy SYN family are proving themselves to be so far.
Oh and then there are some people in bogof i wouldn't trust as far as i can throw them.

This is the best quote for all to take in...

:icon_eek:
#

Wait wait wait, you have the audacity to call another player/tribe untrustworthy?

That's a bit rich coming from the slyest and longest serving spy in W11.

Here's some advice, you clearly stink of the b/s you're spewing, judging by how much you sit infront of your computer getting to #1 I'm assuming that's all you do. So do this, open some windows, take a toilet break and change your underwear. Your stink is spreading on the forums and it's making us cringe.

DeletedUser

#

Wait wait wait, you have the audacity to call another player/tribe untrustworthy?

That's a bit rich coming from the slyest and longest serving spy in W11.

Here's some advice, you clearly stink of the b/s you're spewing, judging by how much you sit infront of your computer getting to #1 I'm assuming that's all you do. So do this, open some windows, take a toilet break and change your underwear. Your stink is spreading on the forums and it's making us cringe.

Indecisive Nubs didn't have a choice in the matter, as I'm sure he will make known soon, as he has numerous times before.

But I actually came on here to shun your petty insults and state that 0210 is one of the better, more consistent and generally less annoying posters/players. He does not spend all his time on TW - I can verify that with his Skype patterns, and to accuse someone of that is merely to unwittingly declare your own inferiority.

Granted, it's a game. Answer me this - when was the last time you played poker to throw away money? It's the same concept, you play to win.

DeletedUser

Depends what you see as winning and of course, the way you go about it.

DeletedUser

Mhmm, even when I sold out DEATH, I didn't consider winning an option. I'm not even sure what my motive was at the time, probably just the prospect of some Skype banter.

DeletedUser

Indecisive Nubs didn't have a choice in the matter, as I'm sure he will make known soon, as he has numerous times before.But I actually came on here to shun your petty insults and state that 0210 is one of the better, more consistent and generally less annoying posters/players. He does not spend all his time on TW - I can verify that with his Skype patterns, and to accuse someone of that is merely to unwittingly declare your own inferiority. Granted, it's a game. Answer me this - when was the last time you played poker to throw away money? It's the same concept, you play to win.
#Everyone has a choice, and if you truely believe he didn't then I pity you and your judgement call for keeping someone against their wishes. Funny though, coming to his rescue is the boy who is a discredit to whatever tribe he joins. Your signature sums it it, highly traitorous. Hopefully your karma won't be in your exam results, Pushty.

DeletedUser

#Everyone has a choice, and if you truely believe he didn't then I pity you and your judgement call for keeping someone against their wishes. Funny though, coming to his rescue is the boy who is a discredit to whatever tribe he joins. Your signature sums it it, highly traitorous. Hopefully your karma won't be in your exam results, Pushty.

I need no pity, but thanks for the offer...

Sometimes logic overrides karmic values. Personally, I wasn't aware of the Nubs situation until he made it known in DEATH a fair way towards the end, but a choice to fight DEATH and BOGOF on his own, at that stage where ~TIR~ were no where near the powerhouse they are now, would have been little short of suicide.

I must ask, what is with the hash on every quote? It's been bugging me.

DeletedUser

I need no pity, but thanks for the offer...

Sometimes logic overrides karmic values. Personally, I wasn't aware of the Nubs situation until he made it known in DEATH a fair way towards the end, but a choice to fight DEATH and BOGOF on his own, at that stage where ~TIR~ were no where near the powerhouse they are now, would have been little short of suicide.

I must ask, what is with the hash on every quote? It's been bugging me.
#
Fair enough, I guess I was a little harsh, when messaging you outside of TW you're a sound person anyway.

#tag because I'm a twitter junkie, no it's because the browser on my phone needs a character otherwise the message begins to write within a quote (if its there) I just can't be bothered to delete it after I write what needs to be written.