All Hail Nauzhror

DeletedUser

I'm disgusted in you Nauz. A player of your reputation spending any PP, like the others on this game, is just unacceptable. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

... 70pp?
For 1k clay?
That's a little excessive, 40 or 50 would've done just as well.
I'm ashamed of you Nauzhror

For your bad bartering skills anyway :icon_rolleyes:
And your lazy cos
honestly my respect for you has just gone out the window
not

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In reality 1k clay is barely anything at 800pts.

It certainly isn't worth:
- Over 2 months of FA
- 7 days of PA
- 7 days of AM

Though this was not my point, congratulations for missing it entirely. My point is that Nauzhor should take responsibility for his account for this amusing embarrassment.

DeletedUser

Go back to speed you cretin

I'm going to ask people not to use lines like this. I try to keep speed chat off the world forums, so no need to bring up the fact that Matt plays speed when he was making perfectly on-topic posts about this world.

DeletedUser

You think you'd get the message by now xD

people can call me what they want when they want everyones entitled to there opinion

and my opinion of you aint very good i can tell you that

DeletedUser10790

Wardy you absolute cretin! Learn some manners already...

blue

DeletedUser10790

Must've needed a few extra wall levels I suppose, eh matt?

blue

DeletedUser10790

D1! You cretin for calling me a cretin for calling wardy a cretin for calling Matt a cretin!

Blue

DeletedUser

In reality 1k clay is barely anything at 800pts.

It certainly isn't worth:
- Over 2 months of FA
- 7 days of PA
- 7 days of AM

Though this was not my point, congratulations for missing it entirely. My point is that Nauzhor should take responsibility for his account for this amusing embarrassment.

I still do not understand how this is an embarrassment, especially compared to the amount others have blown on the market....

Its not just his account, its our account, just because the account name is Nauzhror does not make it solely his account for this world, it is all of our responsibility and wardy took responsibility.

DeletedUser7966

I think it's expected, since you're on the account there's bound to be some noob-ing going on :3

DeletedUser

We'll all I have the say is we are hardly using any and got 4 co players and we can not still catch bloodknight he has spent a load of pp and probz still will. But nauz spent way less and still way ahead

DeletedUser

Thats because we are farming, and honestly its not even 24/7, we have used PP, I wont deny it. but not crazy amount.

DeletedUser12021

I like Bloodknight. 50PP for 1000 res. Sure are some nice deals and provides me with PP I don't have to pay for anymore :)

DeletedUser

Tell me about it I just got 200PP for 2k res from tecsatan.