all LIFE must come to an end

DeletedUser

You're right, very easy to say you were a poor tribe. The key line I can quote from you here would be "Members of our council defected to TIR or hit quit"
Those aren't exactly the actions of a strong and unified tribe with active participating members are they? FYI, I said to several people you were a poor tribe before this war even began. I even had reports from several members in and ex-members of LIFE, that it was a disorganised shambles with the exception of a few good members. The limited time you lasted for only backs up that.

Loyalty is a two way street, a tribe and its council must earn the respect of its members for them to be loyal to one another, otherwise it just becomes the blind leading the blind. You can't blame anyone for jumping a hole-filled, termite ridden ship.

Congrats to TIR nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

completely agree with AbAeterno.
i have seen many one-sided wars. In most cases tribe fights back without thinking of results.
U ppl from starting have just thought that it is a one sided war and we will loose so better quit it. This is not a correct mentality to play TW.

DeletedUser

completely agree with AbAeterno.
i have seen many one-sided wars. In most cases tribe fights back without thinking of results.
U ppl from starting have just thought that it is a one sided war and we will loose so better quit it. This is not a correct mentality to play TW.

Players should feel free to let themselves down, but if it ruins the chances of their comrades, it's wrong.

DeletedUser

Very easy to say we were a poor tribe.

It’s harder to put yourself in our shoes. The average player clicks on and finds that his allies and naps are attacking and that the tribe is surrounded by red. That's not poor, that’s tricked, and deceived and good play on TIR and WG's behaves. We couldn’t run we were surrounded.
Members of our council defected to TIR or hit quit.

We couldn’t run, there was nowhere to run. I think it should be noted that despite this that active life members fought for their villages. Not poor, just surrounded and outnumbered.

Congrats to TIR and WG. Who will they turn on next....

LOL have you forgotten that is what happend to magic and we are still here maybe moved round abit but we are still here 85 days in. You only lasted a week so yes its easy to say life was a poor tribe

DeletedUser

LOL have you forgotten that is what happend to magic and we are still here maybe moved round abit but we are still here 85 days in. You only lasted a week so yes its easy to say life was a poor tribe

oh yeah.. how can u forget MAGIC.. they are now too giving fight..
i think
Members of our council defected to TIR or hit quit. this doesnt happened with them

DeletedUser

after a day we were left with about 6 or 7 members left trying, and no leadership left. The ship was sunk. The sister tribe disbanded without a word and most the council went inactive. Only 1 member of the council really said anything and that was the one who joined TIR. I did stick it out with LIFE till a couple of days ago when I decided that I didn't want the word LIFE next to my name as it was a disgrace of a tribe how it handled the war. It was all for their selves so started my own tribe for just me to wait for my last villages to go.