all LIFE must come to an end

DeletedUser5596

Tricky's Personal text

"leaving this world as it full of backstabbing wa'kers like tir and wg plus full of cowards"

No...

You're leaving this world because we've decided you are!

It's a game...

DeletedUser

Thats the oddest genitive i've ever come across. Seems oddly reminiscent of someone attempting to create a name in a fantasy world or something.

I used to love my Tamagotchi :(

DeletedUser

This sums it up pretty well so far

Side 1:
Tribes: LIFE
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TIR~, *TIR*, W-G, W.G, -E-, -E2-, -E3-, SYN|A, SYN|E, SYN|W

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 41
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 330,449
Difference: 330,449

chart

DeletedUser

about 90% of that is TIR alone though.... --DIE-- acc has taken 8 villages alone

30 of them are TIR, 8 are WG

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 The Immortal Raiders 23 0 1.138.827 2.092.571
2 WiseGuys 8 0 567.072 37.605
3 The Immortal_Raiders 7 0 146.410 192.163
4 Liberating infantry for everyone 0 38 1.570.587 1.953.172

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well demon just joined TIR. He sent a circular after TIR declared saying he intended to quit

Do not support me, and anyone who leaves LIFE for another tribe in the next 7 days is a coward and deserves to be rimmed.

if you think you'll go down, go down fighting, if TIR are willing to take you on, go for it, but I'll still think of you as a coward

talk about a hypocrit :)

DeletedUser

well demon just joined TIR. He sent a circular after TIR declared saying he intended to quit
talk about a hypocrit :)

It was more a circ to try and keep a shred of morale that I knew was fading very fast, if it wasn't already gone, although at the time I did stand by my words and still consider myself a coward for doing this.
I did intend to quit after sending that circ (I can pull skype logs where I say to Dan and DIE that I intend to quit the world), sent off some farewell not-even-fully-built-nukes and prepared myself to start sniping any trains. Then I was offered a place to TIR about 30-60mins afterwards, as long as I merged with Dan, so I merged with him and it'll be mostly Dan playing the world while I help where needed.
so I'll be around a couple more days then mostly disappear from forums etc and just sign in for 30mins tops per day, might come back properly again if w60 on the net goes to hell for me, don't know yet though

although even with what I've said, I know there's no words that'll dig me out of the hole that my hypocritical words and actions have got me into here.

DeletedUser

stats after 3 days 11 hours

251864_10150908424364844_711209843_9667599_567164521_n.jpg

yes we lost 1 village... the person who lost it has been killed :)

DeletedUser7127

this should be walk in the park for TIR and WG.. LIFE had some awful troop counts while my days with MAGIC.. good luck to both sides anyways..

DeletedUser

it is a walk in the park as most of LIFE and LIFE2 have gone to other tribes like E and TIR. Life 2 Disbanded and most of the council have quit with demon/dan joining TIR.
The forums only have about 5 members posting. Its a cake walk for TIR

DeletedUser

TIR are a better tribe than LIFE ever were anyway.

/End of all LIFE excuses here.

DeletedUser

im not saying TIR went because they were a better tribe from the start but I just wish LIFE would have put up a fight. Instead of only a few of us. Not even the so called leaders stuck it out.

DeletedUser

im not saying TIR went because they were a better tribe from the start but I just wish LIFE would have put up a fight. Instead of only a few of us. Not even the so called leaders stuck it out.

Ya it dose sux when players run away not a lot of loyal players out there

DeletedUser10595

I know, why can't they just stay to give us the war stats :/

DeletedUser

how to win a war in a week and a half......

Duration 10 days 17:13:25

556707_10150927328279844_711209843_9724140_1744075521_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Its becuase life ran away and are a poor tribe but still well done

DeletedUser

Very easy to say we were a poor tribe.

It’s harder to put yourself in our shoes. The average player clicks on and finds that his allies and naps are attacking and that the tribe is surrounded by red. That's not poor, that’s tricked, and deceived and good play on TIR and WG's behaves. We couldn’t run we were surrounded.
Members of our council defected to TIR or hit quit.

We couldn’t run, there was nowhere to run. I think it should be noted that despite this that active life members fought for their villages. Not poor, just surrounded and outnumbered.

Congrats to TIR and WG. Who will they turn on next....