Ally, War or Disband

• Thread starter DeletedUser5175
  • Start date

DeletedUser

-V- = Ally good strong tribe, strong leadership and good positioning so better friends than enemies

OpTim = Disband because they're no doubt have a new tribe name by the end of the week

Winner = War, has to be war with them for the easy ODA and easy villages to take, that and they've got weak leadership.

KnK
TPG

DeletedUser9540

-V- = Ally good strong tribe, strong leadership and good positioning so better friends than enemies

OpTim = Disband because they're no doubt have a new tribe name by the end of the week

Winner = War, has to be war with them for the easy ODA and easy villages to take, that and they've got weak leadership.

KnK
TPG

KnK- War. Why not? they are a good tribe, and hell, we already have declared on them.

13. disband. wont last much longer i dont think.

TPG- Ally. last option.

WINNER isnt as easy a target as you think. we have grown while constantly in war. ask those in the 8 wars we have won.

top tribes.

KnK
-V-
Necros

DeletedUser

KnK = Ally purely to watch them destroy Winner with ease (because who couldn't they suck)
-V- = Disband it'd be a shame but KnK are the Ally choice of the wise (exactly what they did)
Necros = War because they're already at war with KnK.

side note - Winner are a total joke of a tribe, weak leadership, poor membership and the only reason they've survived so long is because Necros went to war with KnK. As for your 8 wars won I'm betting you're including your tantrum wars on ?BuG? in that number as well which is a bigger joke than your tribe. When you lost CarnageKing you lost the only part of your tribe that was actually interesting.

next three;

Vikings
~KT~
OpTim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9540

KnK = Ally purely to watch them destroy Winner with ease (because who couldn't they suck)
-V- = Disband it'd be a shame but KnK are the Ally choice of the wise (exactly what they did)
Necros = War because they're already at war with KnK.

side note - Winner are a total joke of a tribe, weak leadership, poor membership and the only reason they've survived so long is because Necros went to war with KnK. As for your 8 wars won I'm betting you're including your tantrum wars on ?BuG? in that number as well which is a bigger joke than your tribe. When you lost CarnageKing you lost the only part of your tribe that was actually interesting.

next three;

Vikings
~KT~
OpTim

OpTIM- ally. already are

Vikings- War. Good Small group

~KT~- Disband. last choice, and ive never noticed them.

im guessing you are an old member in our tribe? if so, you have no say because you were either kicked, or you left because you cant take the pressure of war so you obviously show biased. good fight.

L-S
IHF
B.B.S

DeletedUser

L-S = disband they are truly pathetic
IHF - Ally I know nothing about them
B.B.S - war is the only option left.

I have never been in WINNER!! (particularly proud of the fact) so no you never kicked me and I never left. I know your tribe is a dribbling mess because I'm good friends with more than one of your current members who continually tells me how naff you truly are.

Nomad
SPQR
TKF

DeletedUser

Nomad - 3 man tribe ....Seriously? Disband.
SPQR - Allies. No further comments
TKF - War I suppose . Even if they're not worth one. Perhaps a 1 day op?

Please post some proper or at least decent tribes not random nabz.

I'll let the next one to post which tribes .

DeletedUser

SPQR - Disband
O.O - War
TPG - ally

most fun in that order :L

Necros 3rd
SPQR 4th
OpTIM 5th

all 3 around 5million so very interesting.

DeletedUser

Necros - Ally (I think they stand a good chance of doing well)
SPQR - Disband (They seem to be mainly hangers on, surprised they're still here)
OpTIM - War (It's the last one left, plus I'd have plenty of targets :D)

I'll be unimaginative and offer the top 3

KNK
-V-
Necros

DeletedUser

WINNER - Ally, growing fast, decent average member size.

L~G - Disband, I think their OD speaks for it's self...

TPG - War, no reason, just left over, seem good guys though.

L-S
D00M
ROME

(Flinging some little-known names in)

DeletedUser

L-S - was as their the biggest

ROME - ally they will need help as smaller

d00m - they have already disbanded so disband

Necros
OPtim
Winner

DeletedUser6960

Necros - War ( Atleast they try!)
OPtim - Disband (would have put war but the dont put up a fight)
Winner - Disband (Just because ther name is a fail!)

O.O
Nomad
Allies

DeletedUser

KnK - I'll ally with myself cause I heard KnK is kool
SPQR - Allies
UNIQUE - Enemies

-V-
Necros
Winner

DeletedUser

KnK - I'll ally with myself cause I heard KnK is kool
SPQR - Allies
UNIQUE - Enemies
[/B]

And we all know how trustworthy SPQR are, they side with the strongest and back-stab at a moments notice, never started a war on there own always join in with the winning side.

DeletedUser

And we all know how trustworthy SPQR are, they side with the strongest and back-stab at a moments notice, never started a war on there own always join in with the winning side.

Lol. Sorry I had to have a giggle when I read this.

DeletedUser9540

Lol. Sorry I had to have a giggle when I read this.

only have to giggle at a couple of wussies. didnt want to stop world domination. everyone knows how it goes. you wont get jack out of -V-, Necros, etc. 1 of to things will happen:

*they will kill KnK and target you only to destroy you as well

*KnK will fight their way out. this can lead to 2 MORE things.

-They will invite you to merge and finish the world

-They will back stab you and you will wonder why you werent smart enough in the first place to stop them in their tracks.

on topic

KnK
-V-
SPQR (congrats on the new rank as of a couple days ago!

DeletedUser

KnK war as will be fun

-V- ally my self :D

Spqr disband as best thing for the tribe huggers

Winner
Nomad
O.O