Ally, War or Disband

DeletedUser8687

Heres how this goes down lads n ladettes,

Out of the three tribes in the post above say who you would Ally with, who you would war with and who should disband and why, then pick the next three tribes.

Might I add, Please dont spam this thread with a pointless discussion that always ends up in some debate over Co-Playing or how tribes dominate the world and purleaseee! No Mention of anybody being jelly or mad should your tribe be chosen to disband.

KEEP THIS THREAD TIDY

To Start:

~G*K~
HITL
O.O

DeletedUser9795

I would disband ~G*K~ too close to my positioning so 1 for selfish reasons and 2 they have too many members too close to each other which can be a hinderance in growing and farming efficiently

Wouldn't prefer to ally with anyone at this stage but of the 3 HITL close by seems to have a few good players and are in the K just above and that would leave

O.O to war, for no reason other than they are the last ones and my only option is to apparantly war them :icon_cry:

Next three:
NiBBLE
CoDed
NoName :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Uhm.... well I'm in NoName so I guess that makes them my allies :p

Really not a huge fan of NiBBLE so I think they would be the tribe to disban imo

and CoDed would be a fun war. :3 lets

Next three:
Select F
iSpy
Fleeto

DeletedUser9992

L3mst3r you said my tribe START??
Wow. 3 tribe vs 1 tribe.

^^

DeletedUser

Well since I'm in Fleeto that'd be my ally.
I guess you mean Select with Select F, so I'm gonna say disband. A war will end up in 3 tribes vs 1, which is not going to work.
And since iSpy is over I would disband them, also because together they may be dangerous.

START
PG
SvS

DeletedUser9793

1 No allies. Dont believe in rushing to marriage after just one kiss and cuddle date.
2 Disband- all three [ secretly hope all tribes except my tribe] but disbandonment out of my perview
3 Enemies - whats the saying- keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

This world , at the start way too huggy - offers of ally comin in thru the post like pizza takeaway leaflets.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

1 No allies. Dont believe in rushing to marriage after just one kiss and cuddle date.
2 Disband- all three [ secretly hope all tribes except my tribe] but disbandonment out of my perview
3 Enemies - whats the saying- keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

This world , at the start way too huggy - offers of ally comin in thru the post like pizza takeaway leaflets.:icon_biggrin:

Please leave three tribes for the next person

DeletedUser9793

sorry. will correct. 3 Tribes who dont get mention that often:

1 WOW10
2 PHX
3 HITL

DeletedUser6623

ally T4H - yess they are a fam tribe but thay were a good tribe on W1 and could be decent again this world

Disband PG - cuz i dont know them and dont want to.

War IWL - because i decided so :icon_cool:

NoName
CoDeD
iSpy

DeletedUser

Ally: None

Disband: NoName- bunch of noobs

War: CoDeD, iSpy

INNOV
O.O
TINAT

DeletedUser

HITM - ally, no reason.
CAOS - disband, failed badly on UK8.
SPQR - war, (Wish I could disband too.), named after an unco-ordinated tribe on UK7, with the players that unfortunately entails...

H D
PG
T4H

DeletedUser

Ally T4H - i've heard they were pretty OK
Disband H D - Just because
War PG - I just dont like em :)

Select
-DST-
SvS

Yes the family :)

DeletedUser

... War all 3.

It's the only way they really stand a chance ;3

~G*K~
NiBBLE
HITL

DeletedUser

Ally ~G*K~ - Good spread of players in the area.
Disband HITL - n00bs
War NiBBLE - That wud be interesting.

O.O
INNOV
PHX

DeletedUser

i would war O.O
Ally INNOV because i know some of them :p
and disband PHX

CoDeD
Nibble
evoL

DeletedUser

Nibble- ally cos i like to play tribalhugz with families :)
evoL - war for teh lolz.
CoDeD- disband :p no reason other then its last option haha

B.B.Q
SHINEY!
-18-

DeletedUser

B.B.Q = Ally - I wanna be fwiends with the dwarf!!!
SHINEY! = War - They look like they'd put on an impressive show
-18- = Disband - I thought at first the profile said I was bi-curious, but it just said curious, so I'd disband them through disappointment.

INNOV
INN0V
INNOV8