Ally, War or Disband?

DeletedUser5175

Recreating a thread I remember from uk2 - but im sure its older than that

Out of the three tribes in the post above say who you would Ally with, who you would war with and who should disband and why, then pick the next three tribes.

To start off (i'll do 3 to give an idea of how it goes)

TBS - disband - it's rude not to reply to mails

BB - War - war with the strongest means more when you win

TWS - Hugglez (ally) - They have Leo.ru - wanna be my frwend?

Next 3:

GW

GODS

Error!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I like dancing? Im not sure that giving out diplomat relations is a god thing :D still i give ya one like for the big effort !

DeletedUser5175

I like dancing? Im not sure that giving out diplomat relations is a god thing :D still i give ya one like for the big effort !

You misunderstand - It's not a thread about diplomacy it's an opinion about the three tribes above thread. - like these here -

uk1 uk2 uk6 uk7 uk8 uk9 UK10 and etc

gw

gods

error

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 851587

GW - War - I don't like random guys, and they have an old one, and a dumb one.

GODS - Disband - THREE family tribes, nothing more to add. :rolleyes:

Error! - Ally - No words needed, great tribe, great members (completely unbiased.)

Next 3:

SmIlE
PR
NSD

Andy

Cubby

Reaction score
SmIIE - War - Deadpool sets alarms for scavs...

PR - Ally - I hear Sausage95 is a legendary leader

NSD - Disband - I'm not a fan of the family they have set up.. I think they will fall

Next 3

Gilf

LB

HTG

DeletedUser5175

Gilf - Ally I fear Conan93's ability to click fake spam so I want him onside tagging is super fun guys

LB - disband- I think BB look decent it'd be a fun battle - but LB are the sister tribe - tough one that.

HTG - war - I think Leslie Chow and Drag0nforce might do something in this world so that could be a fun fight

HUNS

P A Y

NSD

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
Oooff this is a tough one for me.

NSD - i would ally just because i know a couple of their guys and well rather them than the other 2.

PAY -
i Would definitely War because why the hell not.

HUNS - Please Disband and do it fast i hate empire orientated tribes usually leads to mass hugging*Insert Vomit Emotion here*

Next 3 up

ELITE
LOONS
TITANS

No identity

Reaction score
It wasn't you fella. It was the first guy the profile set as a contact - Krunk. I think you're in a good tribe.
Yeah I had it set as Krunk, but any mails he forwarded to me :rolleyes:, meant when I rejected people they would moan to him not me aha.