ALO/CRUZ vs SAXANG

DeletedUser

Just to inform everybody that CRUZ has decided to join our allies, ALO, in their war against SAXANG. This has been long been discussed by the CRUZ Council and we have proceeded in a just and proper manner by respecting the required 48hrs. in cancelling the former nap between us. Therefore let the war commence,
and may the best tribe be successful.

Paul. Founder and Duke/Diplomat of CRUZ

DeletedUser3194

So let me get this straight CRUZ are now allies with CHOKE!, CHOP!!, O~O and ALO?

DeletedUser

Not Chop!!. They barely exist anymore. No disrespect intended, Star. :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3194

So now CRUZ (ALO's new bestest buds) have recruited landlord.:icon_eek: Who has been ALO's plaything for the last month or so (both when he was in Meow and when he formed his own tribe). Is he not a refugee in ALO's eyes? Or are ALO happy with this?

Seems odd to recruit a player that your allies have been working for a while to clear...

DeletedUser

It's ok, he's left now :lol: Shame, was hoping for red dots but brown will do om nom nom nom :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9116

btw you forgot to mention O~O in the title
it should be ALO/Cruz/O~O vs SAXANG

DeletedUser7848

no it shouldnt
if O~O are warring u its nuthing 2 do with us

DeletedUser7967

Just for you information, toxic, O~O is being hammered by Hmmm?

DeletedUser

Bit of an unfair gang bang going on here? And hardly a war I'd say. SAXANG not exactly a "good" tribe.

DeletedUser

Bit of an unfair gang bang going on here? And hardly a war I'd say. SAXANG not exactly a "good" tribe.

A diplomatic/strategic decision for two tribes to enter a war together doesn't constitute a gang bang.

Some of the attacks we've seen from SAXANG have been good... others... well terrible is probably the best way to describe mixed village attacks.

DeletedUser

Well despite having advance notice Saxang don't seem to have been prepared. They are losing villages fast!

Side 1:
Tribes: CRUZ, ALO
Side 2:
Tribes: SAXANG
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 55
Side 2: 4
Difference: 51
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 524,743
Side 2: 43,445
Difference: 481,298
chart

DeletedUser

And matt please get your facts right before speaking. Because you are WRONG. I cant help it that saxang were told you would do this like a month and a half ago before even your tribes knew it would happen... so not really my fault when i was not even the one who said it.

Why do you automatically assume I was referring to SAXANG?

We're not idiots either Michael so you go right ahead and say what you like on the public forums... it doesn't always match what you say on other forms of communication does it? ;-)

I think everyone is fast becoming aware of the way you dis-credit yourself by trying to play people.... the funny thing is you don't even do it well.

Back to the stats.. it's been a good weekend for CRUZ and ALO.
We've met a few stacks from the better players (congrats to them) but for the best part the village takes haven't been too taxing.

DeletedUser269

I’ve removed what I think of as being irrelevant, if you have a problem mail me.

DeletedUser

My apologies Jamie.

Back to the stats;

Side 1:
Tribes: CRUZ, ALO
Side 2:
Tribes: SAXANG

Timeframe: 12/03/2011 00:00:00 to 23/03/2011 20:33:48

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 229
Side 2: 9
Difference: 220