ALO declares on Choke! and Cruz

DeletedUser

At approximately 1.15am today, ALO declared war on Choke! and Cruz.

We have been allied for some time with these two tribes against the former Hmmm? and I pay tribute to their help, skill and tenacity in this regard.

However, now is the time to move on and work with our new allies Joke for world domination!

I have tried to find some witty pictures to make this more interesting, but all I found were these piccies from the battlefield.

ozzie-guillen-choke.jpg

crusader-knight2.jpg

Good luck and have fun!

DeletedUser

Well, this is what this makes this game great it's so unpredictable. I expect the war stats to favour ALO's in the first exchanges as CHOKE and CRUZ were unaware of this betrayal until intel came through yesterday.

Personally, I find it a little disappointing that, after all that hard work, ALO storm the gates and end up embracing the enemy leadership instead of finishing the job. A huge compliment to Markie and Ruffus I must say.

We have massive respect for our former allies and that remains so good luck all you honourable fighters out there.

DeletedUser

I share Zider's comments and respect to all of ALO. With the leading members of Hmmm? joining with ALO it was all too predictable. War against us was always going to happen then. But Ruffus et all in bed with Joke? They say politics creates strange bedfellows. War even more so. But in TW it seems the norm. c'est la guerre. Let the game begin.

DeletedUser10142

OMG really how sad,all my friends in ALO how could they do such a nasty thing,im heartbroken:icon_sad: i must go and lie down to think about what to do next...

How could they talk about friendship then do this, im so sad now...

I know they can change there name hmmm?alooooo lol

DeletedUser

Or HALO. They are such saints afterall. "And Ruffus is an honourable man. They are all honourable men" (Apologies to W. Shakespeare) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1410

why have a go at me? I have no say in what the ALO council have done, neither does markie? And to say we have sway'd the ALO council you must be mad.....
They new that you'd be coming after them soon enough so why wait.
It just seems strange how you new about this but don't seem to have done much about it.
And Jessie, I am an honourable man, but war is just that war.....

DeletedUser7967

This is only a game - let's not go too far beyond that.

You think it's been planned but this hasn't been discussed for very long :icon_razz: we just decided we'd be better off this way:icon_confused:

So maybe this will liven up things once again? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I do so miss playing

Apo, good to see your still a beacon of sensibility (or is that fizel?) in a mad mad world. Though looking at yer stats you have only recently woken up

It's been a while since RL made me retire but I still check by from time to time, to see how me old muckers are getting on

So Go ALO !!!!!!!!!

GL to you all, hf

DeletedUser7967

Hey Wookey! it's fizel - Apo retired :/ My own activity has been poor but that'll change dramatically :)

DeletedUser

Just for the stats counters :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: ALO, JOKE
Side 2:
Tribes: CHOKE!, CRUZ

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 117
Side 2: 136
Difference: 19

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 9
Difference: 31

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,200,548
Side 2: 1,183,732
Difference: 16,816

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 430,682
Side 2: 92,616
Difference: 338,066

chart

DeletedUser

Hi Fiz, I figured something like that must have happened, do you lot still chat on skype?

I have been watching the world evolve, wish I could still play but hey ho, I have new kid, new job , new house so not really possible

Main thing though is enjoy it, It is just a game :)

DeletedUser

why have a go at me? I have no say in what the ALO council have done, neither does markie? And to say we have sway'd the ALO council you must be mad.....
They new that you'd be coming after them soon enough so why wait.
It just seems strange how you new about this but don't seem to have done much about it.
And Jessie, I am an honourable man, but war is just that war.....

I have no complaints at all. War was always going to happen. Though going from Allies to Enemies in a single bound was a bit quick even for you guys. A 48hr notice of cancelling the alliance agreement would have been nice. I'd have granted you that much respect. Then thats just me, I guess.
And btw John. It was a joke. I felt a bit of Shakespeare seemed appropriate in the circumstances. :lol:

You still have my respect,

Paul

DeletedUser1410

I have no complaints at all. War was always going to happen. Though going from Allies to Enemies in a single bound was a bit quick even for you guys. A 48hr notice of cancelling the alliance agreement would have been nice. I'd have granted you that much respect. Then thats just me, I guess.
And btw John. It was a joke. I felt a bit of Shakespeare seemed appropriate in the circumstances. :lol:

You still have my respect,

Paul

you have mine to bud you know that.

the 48 hour thing I have no control over thats the councils job and I'm not on it, sorry..........

DeletedUser10142

lol nice stats but very unfair as they declaied at 01.30 and took first vills at 02.30 so big up alo well done (not)

DeletedUser

lol nice stats but very unfair as they declaied at 01.30 and took first vills at 02.30 so big up alo well done (not)

Dont worry mate, the initial stats will go against us for sure.

I am about to lose 30+ vills myself. The reason? Because I honoured what I promised to do with my K35 vills. Build defence and send it to the allied frontline. That support is still a week from home. Big up anaskelos, what a man!!! Enjoy the hollow short-term victory matey. We wont forget how you play the game :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm sure once we've withdrawn our support from your villages things will change. We'll soon see how long this has been planed for by attacking your lines with us. If they're stacked then you've been planing this. If they're not then it will show you've actually been doing more than just hitting inactives.

DeletedUser

If zider and fishh truly have all their D out defending ALO villas then I would have to say that the lack of a 48 hour notice from ally to enemy is probably bad form.

I always classed myself as an honourable player in that respect.

Saying that, the war with Hmmmm ended more than a few days ago did it not? Maybe that D should not have still been out, but instead winging its way home to be ready for the next attacker

But hey thats war, only a game but war nonetheless:icon_evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7967

If they're stacked then you've been planing this. If they're not then it will show you've actually been doing more than just hitting inactives.

What proof do you have backing up your claims? if we have stacked frontlines it could also show that we are effective at shifting around support. and yeah we've been planning this but not for more than some days.

Wanna discuss this "inactives" matter :icon_biggrin:? it's not our fault a lot of our targets quit the game

DeletedUser

I think stats could be almost the same as now but would have been nice a 48hr notice of cancelling the alliance (ALO would have some respect). Like I said before its the way ALO plays....

DeletedUser

Dont worry mate, the initial stats will go against us for sure.

I am about to lose 30+ vills myself. The reason? Because I honoured what I promised to do with my K35 vills. Build defence and send it to the allied frontline. That support is still a week from home. Big up anaskelos, what a man!!! Enjoy the hollow short-term victory matey. We wont forget how you play the game :icon_wink:

WHAT....what did i do again?
i just woke up...i saw red dots among my villas and i got excited....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: