ALO neuters the Cat!

DeletedUser8007

So after a week of taking it to the kitten and with no sign of a fightback here is an update of our war efforts.

Side 1:
Tribes: ALO
Side 2:
Tribes: Meow

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 625
Side 2: 778
Difference: 153

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 112
Side 2: 3
Difference: 109

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,903,146
Side 2: 6,572,754
Difference: 1,669,608

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,053,175
Side 2: 29,608
Difference: 1,023,567

chart

DeletedUser7982

If ALO had the balls theyd declare on the tribes taking them in. But they dont.

So let me get this straight.

You think that ALO (5th ranked), having only very recently declared war on Meow (third rank) should also declare on Hmmmm (1st ranked).

I hope to god that you are head of strategy in your tribe. We'll know who to target next.

DeletedUser1410

lol
The thing is with ALO is that they saw some inactiverty in Meow and decided to attack, fair enough, but like shhhhh has said, declare on the tribes that are taking them in?

mmmmmmmm Thought not!

DeletedUser7982

All in good time, we'll deal with them later.

It's a marathon not a sprint although I've been very impressed by the speed of some of the Meow defectors. Whoosh, just a blur.

Reminds me of a very old and rubbish joke to which there's now two replies.

Whats goes Meeooooooooooowwwwwwwwww?

1 A cat driving at 90 miles an hour
2 Soggy moggys leaving the sinking Meow ship

DeletedUser1410

Well thedave has just been taken by Hmmm? so all tribes appear to take in refugees

define 'Refugee'
Because my understanding of the word in TW is someone that leaves a tribe and goes to another tribe after that player has been attacked?

So Gwennie... Button it

DeletedUser

Doesn't really matter if he is a refugee imo, if a player leaves a tribe because that tribe is being attacked, and then moves to another tribe to avoid being attacked, I'd class them as a war dodger who I wouldn't really want in my tribe ... no matter how many points they have :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7848

2 be fair
meow is a "bad" tribe
even decent players will leave a "bad" tribe

("bad" = can be replaced with a word beginning with S and ending in T)

DeletedUser8109

Doesn't really matter if he is a refugee imo, if a player leaves a tribe because that tribe is being attacked, and then moves to another tribe to avoid being attacked, I'd class them as a war dodger who I wouldn't really want in my tribe ... no matter how many points they have :icon_rolleyes:

I know, I do think people stay in a big tribe for protection but a lot are actually scared of fighting and standing up for themselves. To be fair to Ruffus, he has an excellent tribe there and that isn't down to luck. It would be a far more interesting world if some of the bigger and better players didn't join Hmmm? as what will happen is that Hmmm? will just walk over other tribes.

Not many on TW have a backbone and so many appear good players by their points but put to the test are actually pretty poor..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 be fair
meow is a "bad" tribe
even decent players will leave a "bad" tribe

("bad" = can be replaced with a word beginning with S and ending in T)

Whilst that may be the case, to hide behind its points until a war breaks out and then run somewhere else is not good practice ... if a tribe is bad, then leave. Don't stay until a war breaks out then suddenly go "oh this threatening behavior made me just realise how awful we are, bye guys" and bolt it. Stand and fight, this is a war game for goodness sake. Show some backbone.

DeletedUser7848

Whilst that may be the case, to hide behind its points until a war breaks out and then run somewhere else is not good practice ... if a tribe is bad, then leave. Don't stay until a war breaks out then suddenly go "oh this threatening behavior made me just realise how awful we are, bye guys" and bolt it. Stand and fight, this is a war game for goodness sake. Show some backbone.

very good point at least some in meow are staying and trying 2 take down as much as they can while they can

DeletedUser

Sometimes they convince themselves that their tribe is amazing, and only realise that this is not so in conflict...

DeletedUser6446

I was curious.

Side 1:

Tribes: ALO
Side 2:
Tribes: Meow

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,646
Side 2: 2,826
Difference: 1,180
chart
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 189
Side 2: 5
Difference: 184
chart
Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,215,269
Side 2: 21,690,681
Difference: 9,475,412
chart
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,856,030
Side 2: 46,535
Difference: 1,809,495
chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7982

We seem to have gone ahead of Meow in the rankings.

Funny that.

DeletedUser7848

lols ive seen that exact phrase before and its still wrong

DeletedUser

yeh most people have realized that ALO just recruited the decent rabdog members in there area so not a proper merge just a mini one :)

still equates to the same thing
just cause you dont take all members dose not give you the high ground :)

DeletedUser7848

btw 1st 2 run from meow was random havoc who pressed delete