ALO neuters the Cat!

DeletedUser

Whilst that may be the case, to hide behind its points until a war breaks out and then run somewhere else is not good practice ... if a tribe is bad, then leave. Don't stay until a war breaks out then suddenly go "oh this threatening behavior made me just realise how awful we are, bye guys" and bolt it. Stand and fight, this is a war game for goodness sake. Show some backbone.
Correct

DeletedUser

Meow are somehow still in existence despite losing all their best players one way or another. I thought i'd update the stats as they are still our most lucrative enemy.

Forever:

Side 1:
Tribes: ALO
Side 2:
Tribes: Meow

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 385
Side 2: 30
Difference: 355

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,697,828
Side 2: 267,587
Difference: 3,430,241

chart

Last month:

Side 1:
Tribes: ALO
Side 2:
Tribes: Meow

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 11
Difference: 109

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,074,651
Side 2: 94,015
Difference: 980,636

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7967

for the record, we have more enemies than just Meow :) For some reason some people are mad at ALO, take the tribe AWO for instance.. lol.

DeletedUser

AWO has declared on everybody just for a laugh. All 3 of them. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here was me thinking dogs and cats didnt get along :lol:

DeletedUser

We were more sort of skirmishing rather than at war. Also I am non too sure on why you would have a downer on woof. Although we were a rim tribe once players had received a bit of training we probably had one of the highest player to barb nobling ratios.
The kittys seem to have a fresh charge about them and although the ex woof players will need to relocate a bit to be near our war fronts it is all part of the learning experience for our members. As with all tribes a bit of new blood and some new ideas can often mean a radical difference to the way they perform.

DeletedUser

im sure there are a few people willing to help you guys relocate :icon_razz: :lol: