Amount of Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How many troops should a 500 point player be looking to have?

+should they be mainly offensive or defensive?

If you could, please could you post what each type of player would..

e.g.

Noob: 1-100
Normal Player: 200-500
Pro: 1000-4000

If you get what i mean..?

Thanks.

DeletedUser

This is hard to evaluate as it is dependent on what start-up the player peruses also at 500 points it ca be dependent on the farm level they have but yes a Pro as such will have more troops than a noob. Usually a player will go offensive to get the most out of his areabut there are some players who go distinctively as a turtle.

DeletedUser

Go spam somewhere else clueless :lol:

@OP: It can be anything, it's all dependant on the players start-up. There aren't any certain numbers and it also depends on players area.

Ahh, okay. So would 300 axe, 100 spears, 100 LC and 40 scouts be adequate at 500 points?

DeletedUser

7. One for each of the planets.

You can't even spam properly, there are 8 planets excluding the dwarf planets. :icon_confused:

As for your question, it entirely depends on your startup. To be fair, I wouldn't worry about your actual troop count just try and compensate for the needs in your area by keeping queues active to your needs. I'd probably read some 'start up guides' found in the guides section to start with and try think what would be appropriate for your area (amount of barbs/inactives that you can farm + your activity).

I wouldn't worry about how many troops you have at X points, just make sure you have a decent amount of cavalry to farm with and overall troops to clear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ahh, okay. So would 300 axe, 100 spears, 100 LC and 40 scouts be adequate at 500 points?

It's hard to say exactly what number of troops I'd have, but I think a very rough estimate if I was co-playing or using night sitters would be in the ballpark of:

50 scouts
230 lc
150 spears
30 swords
250 axes

Based on your chart that'd be 1420 troop population.

That would be around day 6 of the world.

Specfically:

The 150 spears and 30 swords are made very early. (Use the swords to split up your spears.)
I rush for scouts.
I make 10 or so scouts.
I continue rushing for lc.
I make nothing but lc nonstop, top priority do not let that queue end, forget all other buildings except farm until it is constant.
Once it is constant and you have excess resources (usually 12-24 hours after I researched lc): research axes
Continue making lc nonstop and ease into making axes as well when able, once both are constant continue making buildings.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's hard to say exactly what number of troops I'd have, but I think a very rough estimate if I was co-playing or using night sitters would be in the ballpark of:

50 scouts
230 lc
150 spears
30 swords
250 axes

Based on your chart that'd be 1420 troop population.

That would be around day 6 of the world.

Specfically:

The 150 spears and 30 swords are made very early. (Use the swords to split up your spears.)
I rush for scouts.
I make 10 or so scouts.
I continue rushing for lc.
I make nothing but lc nonstop, top priority do not let that queue end, forget all other buildings except farm until it is constant.
Once it is constant and you have excess resources (usually 12-24 hours after I researched lc): research axes
Continue making lc nonstop and ease into making axes as well when able, once both are constant continue making buildings.

Probably the most useful awnser out of them all. Thanks.

Okay, ill bear that in mind. Thanks. +rep.:icon_biggrin:

You've Activated My Trap Spam!

I don't count Neptune as a planet, I believe it's more the physical manifestation of a water god.

Some spams annoying. Some is just plain useless, but that made me lol :D

DeletedUser

[clt]I assume this has been answered now. Case closed[/clt]

Status
Not open for further replies.