An Alternative?...))

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8097

Fair Enough :)

But everything else remains! :)) Including the 30-PP-bet Matt / .uk pro has lost to Hasan and STILL has not honored :))

DeletedUser

always been there =] except when I lived in the Czech Republic...

When i was 1-4 >.>

But Britizh citizen british house british Tea =D

Do you think its illegal to put my address on the forums o_O

DeletedUser

Oh I figured from your accent you lived in the USA for awhile.

DeletedUser

Lol i was there for a bit this summer on my hols so I may have got a hint of it. But for most part i was here at home.

DeletedUser8097

I'll be back tomorrow with some unbelievably interesting facts I found out about matty on the forums of some normal worlds...))

Nighty night everyone :)

DeletedUser8097

Sorry mate, it's getting late and I work tomorrow. But I promise you, it'll be a BLAST (=

DeletedUser

[00:10:47] Taras.: Matflan50
[00:10:51] Taras.: Ring any bells?
[00:38:17] Nauzhror: yes
[00:38:21] Nauzhror: led a tribe on W40
[00:38:22] Nauzhror: and W48
[00:38:28] Nauzhror: and plays speed loads on .uk
[00:38:53] Taras.: you were in his tribe in W40?
[00:38:56] Taras.: :p
[00:38:57] Nauzhror: no
[00:39:06] Nauzhror: I never even played W40
[00:39:16] Nauzhror: but I know loads of people from W40, and read his pnp
[00:39:26] Nauzhror: but I was in his W48 tribe for a short while
[00:39:37] Nauzhror: because I wanted to see how much of a leader he was first hand
[00:39:40] Nauzhror: :D
[00:39:43] Taras.: loooool
[00:39:54] Taras.: How bad was it/
[00:40:05] Nauzhror: bad leader, but even worse player

Might make you lol a bit :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh I played w48 I dont remeber that name though I quit after 200k points

DeletedUser

[00:10:47] Taras.: Matflan50
[00:10:51] Taras.: Ring any bells?
[00:38:17] Nauzhror: yes
[00:38:21] Nauzhror: led a tribe on W40
[00:38:22] Nauzhror: and W48
[00:38:28] Nauzhror: and plays speed loads on .uk
[00:38:53] Taras.: you were in his tribe in W40?
[00:38:56] Taras.: :p
[00:38:57] Nauzhror: no
[00:39:06] Nauzhror: I never even played W40
[00:39:16] Nauzhror: but I know loads of people from W40, and read his pnp
[00:39:26] Nauzhror: but I was in his W48 tribe for a short while
[00:39:37] Nauzhror: because I wanted to see how much of a leader he was first hand
[00:39:40] Nauzhror: :D
[00:39:43] Taras.: loooool
[00:39:54] Taras.: How bad was it/
[00:40:05] Nauzhror: bad leader, but even worse player

Might make you lol a bit :)

Thanks for that, Lord.

At least .uk knows they're in safe hands I guess. You know, a proven leader that knows the ins and outs of the game mechanics. At this point is it time to start raising eyebrows or will the members wait until they're embarrassed?
Did Matty not promise on the .net forums once that Adrian would not win the championship? And what happened?

DeletedUser7179

What I don't understand is how purple can make matt leader when he has been banned like 3 or more times??

I thought one of the conditions is that you have a good history with no major breaches of rules??

So how can The accounts Mattyflan and Forgot about meh? both be banned yet another one of his accounts .uk pro be allowed to lead??

DeletedUser

Whats the point of this forum. To disc our duke.

DeletedUser

Lol Fabian english. Fabien is my french version, Fabianski polish and fabiano spanish etc and Lol adrian, get off our forums. My english is normally bad as I hardly sleep for long so tired all the time. I dont see point for punctuation

DeletedUser8097

Greetings again :)

This message is strictly for Purpleicious.

The Nations Cup Teams should be represented by each nation's / server's finest. Players selected should be, on top of all, DIPLOMATIC, RESPECTFUL, DECENT and HONORABLE. And their LEADER should be an example. Their leader should be a good diplomat, respected by other servers, with a very good reputation and who will manage to earn respect even through a defeat.

I am asking you, why is the .co.uk team lead by:

1. Someone who is forging fake skype conversations in order to discredit the International Speed Server Top Player and fails after everyone admits the conversations never took place.

2. Someone who cannot play the game and always begs other people for support, but after that denies the fact that he had other people supporting him.

3. Someone that lacks elementary knowledge about Tribalwars:
New To Speed on 02.07. at 18:52
Nobles incoming, but we're out of his church radius, so don't expect much losses. :D
Jack.the.ripper said:
(lmao!!! Matt are you really such n00b?!) If we are out of his church radius this mean nothing! If his village is in church radius, then it has 100% fighting power!)

4. Someone that constantly finds excuses after excuses when losing a 1v1 and doesn't admit LIKE A MAN that he simply lost a battle.

5. Someone that is constantly banned both on .net speed (New To Speed) and on the .co.uk servers / forums (like James said, Forgot about meh? and MattyFlan?

6. Someone who has a huge detrimental ego that even his own friends do not deny.

7. Someone who is not a man of his word and does not respect the bet he has made with Hasan.

And, last but not least, someone who has failed in the past at similar leading tasks, on such worlds as W40 and w48, and has been described by those servers as, to quote,

L a z a r u s said:
Let's not forget that Squidilicous declaration of yours...who is it, exactly, who is making "war" here? All I see is some wannabe half-wit who thinks that running his mouth on the game forum and being a half-decent cheerleader for his tribe will earn him respect as a leader...or...if all else fails...at least convince enough dimwits to believe he's done so that he has the illusion of popularity.

I'm sure you're a good kid at heart...or, young man, if you prefer. But your inability to present a cohesive argument at virtually any point so far leaves me questioning not you...but those who choose to follow your lead.

Original at: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4315769&postcount=131

These questions are being asked by many .co.uk players, that for some more or less clear reasons refuse to post here.

* I will send a link to the Speed Admin in case she will not find this post, and expect nothing but a simple, logical answer :)

DeletedUser

Also do note that I have solid proof for every point I have given (or taken), and will post it if anyone feels like it is necessary :)
Go on then, find proof for every single point you made.
Skype-emoticons-27-lipssealed.gif

DeletedUser

Yea that's going to be enough of this. If there is an issue or concern with this .UK Speed Team, then mail Purpleicious. I will NOT tolerate any fighting on here between .UK players about a team that is representing us. This isn't PnP, this isn't a debate or friendly arguments, this is an inappropriate use of these forums. Again, if there is an issue concerning the .UK speed team, mail Purpleicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.