An Anthology of Satirical Poetry

DeletedUser

any upset caused is, i promise, intended...

Pity the poor Hybrid flock!
Believing their Council a rock.
Defection juggled their spirit,
Doom dealt a cruel visit,
And soon they had all run amok.

The oppulance of Bi! did enchant
The beguilled slave-followers of Grant.
Not so much as a Smile?
To greet cries of Sieg Heil!
Their comfort: an Adellion rant.

Pesticular prancer Mullane
Was a despot, both fickle and vain:
"These Hybrids, we'll purge!"
But it ended in merge,
So Fate's fate? Again, doubt a gain.

The downfall of STA proves,
Cold warriors have all the moves.
Thought they could oust us?
ot, jah and faustus?
Believers of too many truths!

Urban, or whatever your name is,
"K46 is ours" - you really proclaim this?
And similar silly cries,
You believed all Bi!'s lies!
You're big, but stupid, and aimless.

Show due respect to the Reverend,
His supremacy surely will never end.
Oh, hang on, please wait...
My info's out of date...
Rank eight?!?!? Oh, forget it. The guy's clearly a cretinous n00b.

DeletedUser8195

So you declare on HYBRID, +PEST-, ~UR~ and =FATE=?

DeletedUser

hmm. it has occurred to me that the possibily of being infracted for posting this thread is real. hopefully this cute picture i've found of some elephants playing will pacify the mods...
elephant_sex.jpg

DeletedUser8195

Haha, look at the birds on the left and right just watching lol ;P

DeletedUser

that's Jimmy White you noob? :lol:

Hmm, this is an interesting case study.

Firstly, the subject (Radarr) is operating otherwise anonymously within the uk4 set-up. Clearly someone with anxiety issues regarding his actual role within the world versus his self-perceived status. This would indicate someone who never felt he had received the approval from his parents (particularly his mother) that he felt he deserved. There may be overtones of an over-achieving elder sibling who the subject feels he is in conflict with, whilst still craving that same sibling's approval. Hence the tendency to strike out aggressively, but ultimately rather fruitlessly, against those he feels threatened by.

Secondly, the subject avoids the original post and its wider context, preferring instead to focus on one fairly minor slip. This displays a lack of ability to key into abstract concepts. Possibly the subject has ADHD tendencies, or some autistic spectrum indicators.

Thirdly, the use of the question mark immediately following an otherwise assertive insult. Definitely an indicator of low self-esteem. Also, a disguised request for forgiveness to the poster whom he has nominally, but rather ineffectually, flamed. A bit like a puppy snapping at an attacker, but then immediately rolling over with its belly exposed in a gesture of defeat.

My advice to the subject would be to enjoy some decent poetry and chill out.

Comedic imperatives state that I should have finished that last sentence with "you noob", but my sense of concern to the subject's mental state mean I have to forego such an easy shot.

Limerick rocks, btw!

DeletedUser

Firstly, the subject (Radarr) is operating otherwise anonymously within the uk4 set-up. Clearly someone with anxiety issues regarding his actual role within the world versus his self-perceived status. This would indicate someone who never felt he had received the approval from his parents (particularly his mother) that he felt he deserved. There may be overtones of an over-achieving elder sibling who the subject feels he is in conflict with, whilst still craving that same sibling's approval. Hence the tendency to strike out aggressively, but ultimately rather fruitlessly, against those he feels threatened by.

Secondly, the subject avoids the original post and its wider context, preferring instead to focus on one fairly minor slip. This displays a lack of ability to key into abstract concepts. Possibly the subject has ADHD tendencies, or some autistic spectrum indicators.

Thirdly, the use of the question mark immediately following an otherwise assertive insult. Definitely an indicator of low self-esteem. Also, a disguised request for forgiveness to the poster whom he has nominally, but rather ineffectually, flamed. A bit like a puppy snapping at an attacker, but then immediately rolling over with its belly exposed in a gesture of defeat.

My advice to the subject would be to enjoy some decent poetry and chill out.

Comedic imperatives state that I should have finished that last sentence with "you noob", but my sense of concern to the subject's mental state mean I have to forego such an easy shot.

Limerick rocks, btw!

Or, He could have just meant that it was Jimmy White who was the poster?

But hey what do I know :lol:

DeletedUser

Olis750 said:
Or, He could have just meant that it was Jimmy White who was the poster?

But hey what do I know :lol:

Well, clearly, not very much. Including grammar.

DeletedUser

Well, clearly, not very much. Including grammar.

Oh sorry, you in a flaming mood? =/ I guess I'll just walk over here... not give you the satisfaction.

Also, can I remind you that Insulting someone because of their grammar is against the rules.

/wannabemod

DeletedUser

Insulting you? Flaming? I didn't even start.

A) It's a fun thread (albeit a barbed one). But in the interests of balance, I'll withdraw the 'grammar' statement, if you undertake to use question marks appropriately in responding to satirical threads where these things actually matter.

B) 'Satisfaction' is irrelevant since I have no desire to reduce you. If I were to decide on that, there are other threads where it would be ridiculously easy. But gosh, that would mean going off-topic here, which I have no wish to do.

C) I still say it's a cracking limerick. Any comment on that?

DeletedUser

Insulting you? Flaming? I didn't even start.

A) It's a fun thread (albeit a barbed one). But in the interests of balance, I'll withdraw the 'grammar' statement, if you undertake to use question marks appropriately in responding to satirical threads where these things actually matter.

B) 'Satisfaction' is irrelevant since I have no desire to reduce you. If I were to decide on that, there are other threads where it would be ridiculously easy. But gosh, that would mean going off-topic here, which I have no wish to do.

C) I still say it's a cracking limerick. Any comment on that?

A) I used Question marks appropriately, it was a question. What you mean to pick up on was the fact that I did not insert "Do you not think that..." which would grammatically correct in this situation. Although, as you may have noticed from my style of posting I usually bypass such informalities, as it doesn't seem necessary.

B) Satisfaction: The fulfillment or gratification of a desire, need, or appetite. The fact that you keep insulting me, indicates that you do indeed receive some satisfaction from your comments. The decision to try and reduce me has been made, hence your use of another arrogant comment on how reducing me would be easy; Which in itself is an insult. Insult: To affront or demean. Therefore I class that comment itself as an insult.

C) I think it is a very clever limerick, and I have to say that Onetruth is very talented at PnP. Well laid out, clever use of language and is quite funny :p. If he managed to do this in less than 5 minutes, then even more Kudos.

+rep

DeletedUser8195

Banana rhymes with reverend if you think about it!

I'm not even going to enter this argument... I hate English LOL

DeletedUser

Firstly, the subject (Radarr) is operating otherwise anonymously within the uk4 set-up. Clearly someone with anxiety issues regarding his actual role within the world versus his self-perceived status.

Everybody knows I play the Friskytam account. :icon_rolleyes:

This would indicate someone who never felt he had received the approval from his parents (particularly his mother) that he felt he deserved. There may be overtones of an over-achieving elder sibling who the subject feels he is in conflict with, whilst still craving that same sibling's approval. Hence the tendency to strike out aggressively, but ultimately rather fruitlessly, against those he feels threatened by.

I have no brother's/sister's and my Mum and Dad are loving and caring towards me. KthxBai!

I'm predicted an A* for most of my core GCSE results. I have no signs of ADHD or any autistic spectrum indicators either, so you fail. I also am more likely to focus on the post which has my name in it although I hadn't actually posted on this thread before that time. Go figure.

Or a Rhetorical Question.

Ok, so now you've just been successfully pwned. Bai (wave)

DeletedUser

Everybody knows I play the Friskytam account. :icon_rolleyes:

So you're the player who nobled those barbs in my church influence area. Build them up nicely for me wont you?

Mail me in game and I'll let you know what build I prefer.

DeletedUser

So you're the player who nobled those barbs in my church influence area. Build them up nicely for me wont you?

Mail me in game and I'll let you know what build I prefer.

Yup, over in K53 right? :icon_biggrin: How about I'll just keep them thanks. :icon_redface: If your tribe hadn't nobled all the barbs first I could've taken some more ;)

DeletedUser7210

Pity the poor Hybrid flock!
Believing their Council a rock.
Defection juggled their spirit,
Doom dealt a cruel visit,
And soon they had all run amok.

The oppulance of Bi! did enchant
The beguilled slave-followers of Grant.
Not so much as a Smile?
To greet cries of Sieg Heil!
Their comfort: an Adellion rant.

Pesticular prancer Mullane
Was a despot, both fickle and vain:
"These Hybrids, we'll purge!"
But it ended in merge,
So Fate's fate? Again, doubt a gain.

The downfall of STA proves,
Cold warriors have all the moves.
Thought they could oust us?
ot, jah and faustus?
Believers of too many truths!

Urban, or whatever your name is,
"K46 is ours" - you really proclaim this?
And similar silly cries,
You believed all Bi!'s lies!
You're big, but stupid, and aimless.

Show due respect to the Reverend,
His supremacy surely will never end.
Oh, hang on, please wait...
My info's out of date...
Rank eight?!?!? Oh, forget it. The guy's clearly a cretinous n00b.

Oh yeah
Cold is founded from a cock
A dude who wears his mothers frock
We were beating you all into the ground
We all knew you would not go without sound
As the clock uttered tick and tock

Bi! was then and in the past
You really think your tribe will last
Ade has gone and we rue his loss
A rolling stone gathers no moss
Our flagship has a sturdy mast

Jp is our leader, our top man