Anarchy Rules.... your source for News

DeletedUser12021

Funny ;). Apparently too soon to give you rep again.

But we need Reef back :( or this PnP with graphics will be very one sided.

DeletedUser8943

ANARCHYMASTHEAD-page001_zps87d46322.jpg

farmers-page001_zpse1f96d68.jpg

DeletedUser12021

The cow tippers will never give up!

You know hiw the saying goes:
Never get a cow out of the ditch

DeletedUser

The cow tippers will never give up!

You know hiw the saying goes:
Never get a cow out of the ditch

hahaha,
would be a tought job
on another note.
thank you for replying to the mail and keep the forums alive

DeletedUser12021

hahaha,
would be a tought job
on another note.
thank you for replying to the mail and keep the forums alive

Mail? What mail?
I didn't get any mail or notification I got a mail.

Must be that silly secretary again I've not passing me my messages :eek:

DeletedUser12641

lol dal are you the only on in tc on forums now :] have not logged in here for few days and a couple of messages been posted,
where is whydidirejoin when you need him :]

DeletedUser

I login form time to time nice peader fair play for the effort and time mate nice post.

lee (coplayer Wugster)

DeletedUser12541

Yeah, anarchy rules. I mean, they rule so much that they like to send idle threats because their friend sucks at the game.

I mean, we haven't received a mail like this in a while, but I really do find it funny, so here is the amusement for the rest of you guys to read too.

Also, this might be why tc are currently in the lead if someone can send over half of his nuke force across the map, got a keeper there guys.

Shariah Apr 18, 20:33
I have a PA with [PLAYER]Rapter[/PLAYER]

I also have over 50 nukes each with a minimum of 100 cats

I won't be sending all of them for obvious reasons such as the distance but I will dispatch atleast 30 nukes on your members if he receives incomings from any member in [ALLY]EM[/ALLY]

Now, you could either ignore my message, maybe assume I'm bluffing and that no player would send so many nukes over such a large distance

If that's the case then I'll just wait a couple days to try to give you a chance to read my mail and take action and if nothing is done you can expect to see support requests from your members

or you could send a circular round telling people that he is not food for the tribe.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

LOL, yes because trying to help a friend is such a bad thing to be doing. My bad :eek:

No idle threats ever come from my mouth so don't know what ya talking about there about it being an 'idle threat'

I have enough nukes for TC as some TC players may verify for me ;) and if my troops are sitting at home getting bored why not send them out for a bit of action?

Gotta admit though did make me chuckle reading that ^^

DeletedUser12541

You leave your nukes at home? Might explain the expansion rate. Mine are either farming or out hitting the enemies that I can noble or hitting villages that my tribe can noble. Sending them across the world? I think I'd rather leave them at home doing nothing.

Then again, I just looked over your nobling stats. Just realized why your nukes are getting bored, because interalling and nobling barbs isn't exactly that strenuous on the offense front now is it?

56 - amaze
25 - a.f.a
91 - barb
172 - free takes

208 - total takes

So, 82% of your takes have been free, no wonder why you random nuke over 100 hours away, how cute.

DeletedUser12021

I though boredom was usually found ingame itself; like the renaming of the villages to "dead zulu".

I do wonder. Is that meant to be provocative? To scare someone?
Because after 3300 incomings with barely losses, I can tell; it's not working if that's the intend.

DeletedUser12117

I though boredom was usually found ingame itself; like the renaming of the villages to "dead zulu".

I do wonder. Is that meant to be provocative? To scare someone?
Because after 3300 incomings with barely losses, I can tell; it's not working if that's the intend.

I wouldnt know about such things, as I'm a nOOb barb muncher with no skills or knowledge :icon_redface:

However, I do find myself being bored and without alcohol (Mrs has gone out tonight leaving me with the sprogs which is not a great situation) .... so whilst I clearly know nothing about TW, I would find it quite amusing if someone had done that to me!

Maybe we were just trying to keep you amused? It seems to be the way of things .....

DeletedUser12541

Get drunk, it definitely improves your game play. I don't recall nobling half of my villages. So either I have a ninja co who somehow obtained my password or the vodka did it. I blame the vodka. Although when drunk I do sometimes dress up as a ninja. So could be a drunken alter ego.

8orfO.jpg

Cheers!

DeletedUser

Get drunk, it definitely improves your game play. I don't recall nobling half of my villages. So either I have a ninja co who somehow obtained my password or the vodka did it. I blame the vodka. Although when drunk I do sometimes dress up as a ninja. So could be a drunken alter ego.

8orfO.jpg

Cheers!

"When Arne was at the table
I kept on seeing him look at me while he was with that other tribe
Do you think he was just doing that to make me jealous?
Because he was totally messaging me all night last night
and I don't know if it's a basher call or not
So... like what do you think?
Did you think that op was planned well?
How did they even know how to snipe?
Are you seeing how bad this player is?
He's so bad and his tactics are tacky
Who uses spears?
It's not even end game, why are we all hugging?
After we go to the bathroom, can we go send a train?
I really need to
But first,
LET ME TAKE A SELFIE"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You leave your nukes at home? Might explain the expansion rate. Mine are either farming or out hitting the enemies that I can noble or hitting villages that my tribe can noble. Sending them across the world? I think I'd rather leave them at home doing nothing.

Then again, I just looked over your nobling stats. Just realized why your nukes are getting bored, because interalling and nobling barbs isn't exactly that strenuous on the offense front now is it?

56 - amaze
25 - a.f.a
91 - barb
172 - free takes

208 - total takes

So, 82% of your takes have been free, no wonder why you random nuke over 100 hours away, how cute.

LOL, well somebody's gotta help out internalling :p

Talking about barb munching, what have TC been doing for the last month or so?

You can feel free to talk to mpio or Zulu about my nukes if you have any queries about them :*

DeletedUser12541

Comparing yourself to tc? Is this really what this is about? No.

My reply was merely pointing out yourself and your tactics.

You send your nukes over 100 hours away and internal, that is all that was said and I just ask the question of why do you play the game? Don't you get bored of internalling?

Also, if you want to compare yourself to anyone, then do it to the one who is criticizing you - myself - the lonely island.

Last edited by a moderator: