ANKOU

DeletedUser5109

I've played a number of worlds and seen some underhand methods but this is the first time i've encountered the following. Maybe its the norm, but it aint the way I have ever played. I find it underhand and a form of cheating. If a player wishes to rim a player they should be able to do that by simply clearing and nobling.

This guy asks 4 an alliance so we can work together, i'm a defensive player he says looking for help. This seems fine, a 6 player limit means you will need to work with players outside your tribe. So i agree, if you are in danger give me a shout. Next comes the request for a buddy, naive I know but i except. then two attacks to both my villages, I mail what are you doin? So sorry he says i'm being attacked. So I dodge, wait and they are scouts. Thanks he says they are my most important item i didnt want to lose. I'm a little concerned by his apology seems genuine. So imagine my suprise this morning when he's taken one of my vills,blocked me and removed from buddy list.

All obvious now, wait till ive been red for a while then attack. I'd put all my troops in one vill during night bonus to safeguard shame i'd used other vill. Now I know this guy aint broken any rules but it aint the way I play the game.

just to warn other who may be caught out in this manner.

cheers

VirkieViking

DeletedUser5774

You've been backstabbed.

Welcome to the world of MMORPG.

DeletedUser

My dear. This is a of war game, each has different strategies. You can find my strategy a bit unfair, but it's a game. If you do not like it, can not do anything.

Each with a strategy game. This is my sometimes do not know anyone. So this is the best way to attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5109

well 'dear' it might be the way you play but it is not my way. Anyone can play a game, some look towards gaining a reputation. I have played a number of worlds, still goin strong on UK w1 and w2, on each I have played hard but fair. I don't believe in underhand gaming, always been able to fight the honest fight. I have no problem with you taking my villages, its the game after all. Its the manner you have done so, you may well feel proud of your achievments. I don't think you will last long personally because this game is about more than just taking villages, its about forming alliances and friendships. Your method will not get you either.

DeletedUser

My dear. This is a of war game, each has different strategies. You can find my strategy a bit unfair, but it's a game. If you do not like it, can not do anything.

Each with a strategy game. This is my sometimes do not know anyone. So this is the best way to attack.

You're sad mate, your strategy is as lower than being a spy and it shows how incompetent and useless you are. I'm coming for you you leech, your villas will be mine! Unless someone beats me to them that is;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think he'll be part of this world for much longer!

DeletedUser

It was a tactic but it was also a dirty tactic, when made to chose which side to pick Virkie was absolutely right, a player using ANKOUS methods will never prosper.

P.S all vills have been claimed ;)