anyk here to stay!

DeletedUser13801

Ive never worked with slap on a speed win, so wherever your information is from, let me know :p

:D that guy ^^
he lies without pbs

Cheers for never turning up :lol:​

Your tribe has win 3 speed in his story dude :D

DeletedUser76

Charo the rounds we have actually played you have ended on 0 points so why are you even trash talking ?

DeletedUser13801

lies i finished 1 round at 0 points

and if it wasnt slap that helped u

only me + fanat would have beat your noobs 2v5 without pbs

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Yawn, you still at it? If I were you I'd be going back into those masters servers you keep talking about and practicing for the next time we meet in a .uk speed round because by the looks of things so far, you're going to need all the practice you can get :lol:

DeletedUser13368

lol foxy trying to sound tough but cant play without a dozen others to help him out XD

Foxtrot

Reaction score
5 tribe limit, we play as 5. 2 tribe limit, we will play as 2. Don't like the settings don't play.

This applies to all of my beautiful AnyK team mates, no point in me going solo when I can team with my buddies and win :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser13801

skillz : 2/10
teamplay : 3/10
mentality : 3/10

we meet in a .uk speed round

:lol:
Which team is winning the team tourney?
which team won 4 out of the 5 last tourney

DeletedUser13801

nope :)

u actually have beat cosa ONCE in a 8v2 (with slap)

dunno what make u happy :)

also if u think u are better than cosa, add me on skype and we find a date for do a 2v2 or 3v3 or 4v4 or 5v5 or 6v6 or what ever u want

DeletedUser

Whatever you ask for, you wont turn up.
Our last speed win, sorry my last speed win, working soley with anyk members - we wiped a Cosa member so easily, and they never retaliated, not one of you did. All done from a well oiled machine.

If I have worked with Slap, of which I haven't thus far, I would be able to 1. Name the players, 2. name the people behind the players. But I can not!

DeletedUser14036

Charo talks a lot but tbf he is a decent player and you all are relatively new to speed

DeletedUser14151

you wanna sit down and polish your mouse son cause we may be the new boys in town and you may think you are the best which you arnt, cause slap is.... but we are going to come for you and we will fight you when we are ready...

oh and btw i really dont rate you guys at all. i dont know how you are still even in the speed business to be fair

SnS - AnyK In Game Leader