anyk here to stay!

DeletedUser

You guys need to step up your game :lol:.
I haven't played in a month, but you don't even know how to coordinate attacks properly nor can any of you work out a simple backtime :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser14151

You guys need to step up your game :lol:.
I haven't played in a month, but you don't even know how to coordinate attacks properly nor can any of you work out a simple backtime :icon_rolleyes:.

[h=2]Speed tribal ranking #3425 raised start[/h]
RankTribePointsTotal pointsMembersVillages
1AnyK517.094517.094564
2SPD367.168367.168548
3KAPPA314.784314.784545
4xxx284.824284.824235
6QUACK73.98373.98359
7:)64.97764.97729
8one32.28132.28125
9Amk20.69720.69732
10F2G6.6576.65731
112=6.3376.33721
12Prnk5.7605.76011
13Sneak!5.6875.68710

hmmmm job done for us

DeletedUser

Brilliant work. May have got rimmed but came back on fire!

AnyK! AnyK!

DeletedUser14146

Its new tribe Charo... Just let them be happy... I was happy too when I won some of my first rounds...

DeletedUser

Nothing they can actually say to why we won.

Nope Slap didn't help. Nope no diplo. Good tribe work from start to end to keep morale up!

DeletedUser

lol you always end up teaming with people :lol:.
I get that it's part of the game, but surely if you think you're all good enough, you shouldn't need more help :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Here we go again! Prove how we got help in our previous win?

DeletedUser14151

yeah eric, you will find that we had no help at all.. its funny all the tribes that have been around for a while cant face the fact that a new tribe is beating you in rounds.... cosa we beat with no help. lal we beat with no help and now amyk or whatever your called. (reason why i dont know your tribe cause your too busy hugging the externals instead of putting your fingers to the the test and joining rounds)

and not one of 3 tribes have the decency to actually say well done after being beat fairly.....

first thing i do if i get rimmed of cosa, message them and say well played....

its a game boys and your treating us all like ****, we are here to have fun and have a joke and a laugh but you guys need to find the pepper cause your hot meals lately are far too salty...

DeletedUser13801

Yes SNS you play fair-play.

I dont have problem with farplay players and respect all of dem. And i encourage newcomer and even give them some tips if they want.
My problem with some liars or big ego in this tribe like DiMatteo or others..

And even you start lie lol
the fact that a new tribe is beating you in rounds.... cosa we beat with no help.

You've never beat cosa without slap help lets no lie :p

Its new tribe Charo... Just let them be happy... I was happy too when I won some of my first rounds...​

They don't have an ego of new tribe aniway so i talk to them how they deserve to

DeletedUser

(reason why i dont know your tribe cause your too busy hugging the externals instead of putting your fingers to the the test and joining rounds)

I quit speed ages ago because the drama is annoying asf and I only joined yesterday because I wanted to fight II (as I was under the impression that he'd join), but then I saw my cancerous area and saw that two ANYK members were next to me... But I thought I'd see how I'd do anyway :D

first thing i do if i get rimmed of cosa, message them and say well played....

Pretty sure I said GG to you or Matteo... It was a fun game but I just expected much more :D

​Bold

DeletedUser13801

DiMatteo amagazing skillz @2016

855bebd80890295fddc195356c660a9c.png

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
its *amazing
and we weren't taking that world seriously. ESPECIALLY not diMatteo. Its funny that you think you accomplished some victory in that report. lol

DeletedUser13801

i will never proud of me for killing anyk, you are random players idc about you

but i just wanted to show the level of that DiMatteo that talk here

a man that attack with spear and sword :D

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
you are random players idc about you
Then leave and go back to your own thread or whatever you guys do.
Seems like no one can have fun on speed, without getting some kind of insult, saying that "your bad" or "I'm better than you"
I think people need to grow up and realise its a game to enjoy and have fun.