Anyone close?

• Thread starter DeletedUser12314
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Honestly though: This award is still better than the 100 friends award..

DeletedUser

Just because the friend award bothers me and the plunder award is just a personal award having nothing to do with others.
I hate getting friend request from complete strangers, idkaboutyou..

DeletedUser11475

Just because the friend award bothers me and the plunder award is just a personal award having nothing to do with others.
I hate getting friend request from complete strangers, idkaboutyou..

but but how do you make friends then:O

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
if only there was some way to filter out friends requests in reports?!!?... that would stop the most annoying thing since Jedwood...

Ohh... there is.... :(...

DeletedUser

Shoutout to those people that don't buy a PA from the VERY start and therefor don't have the necessary filter.. I just started this world today. :/

DeletedUser4753

Shoutout to those people that don't buy a PA from the VERY start and therefor don't have the necessary filter.. I just started this world today. :/

as a proud northerner we dont miss a trick, soon as 500 points and it says u got pa for 7 days free id click it before you can say "a fool uses spear nukes"

DeletedUser4753

dont be bitter just cuz he told you to jog on with your friend request, its surely dawned on you that peeps dont like you?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... did I spam him a friend request.... he should of used the filter... would of saved him the time wasted telling me something I already know...

DeletedUser4753

i think he enjoyed personally mailing you to put you down, i know i would lol