AoN|2 looking for recruits in K65. New and experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello,

Richifa and I have come to the UK server from the .net and are looking to make an impact in this world by forming a new tribe - AoN.

This tribe will be run by experienced leaders and has big ambitions - we are not here for a mess about. We will begin in K63 but, when the time is right, will look to branch out into different continets.

I am writing to you today in the hope that you will join us in our pursuit of continental and world domination. We will be taking in both experienced and new players to the game.

We are willing to put time and effort in to teach new players the tricks and strategies you need to know to be successful in the game. All we expect in return is your co-operation and willingness to learn.

For those of you that are experienced, we will give you the oportunity to brush up on your skills and use your experience to push the tribe forward.

Either way we would like to see strong, eager people ready to take this world by storm.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. Message me in game or drop me a private message if you would like an invite. Any questions, just post :icon_wink:

Sharp-Focus & Richifa

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.