Appology

DeletedUser

Hi guys, i just want to appologise for all the arguments i caused over the last couple of days. I never meant to annoy anyone, as this is a game, and a game = fun. I hope i did not cause too much of unease within the community, and will be resigning for this classic world to prevent any further arguments.

Your sincerly,
Raven

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
To some of us, the arguments are a fun part of the game...

If you don't like them, best thing to do is not to reply to those that are trying to drag you into one....

Don't quit, don't let other spoil your fun...

DeletedUser9598

Hi guys, i just want to appologise for all the arguments i caused over the last couple of days. I never meant to annoy anyone, as this is a game, and a game = fun. I hope i did not cause too much of unease within the community, and will be rimmed from this classic world

Your sincerly,
Raven

Fixed that for you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10789

Hi guys, i just want to appologise for all the arguments i caused over the last couple of days. I never meant to annoy anyone, as this is a game, and a game = fun. I hope i did not cause too much of unease within the community, and have been basckstabbed on the classic world, by some supposedly nice guys.

Your sincerly,
Raven

Fixed that for you :)

Oh Baz, auto correct?

DeletedUser4753

why do ppl see a good playey close by n think ahhhh nap ahhhh allly
why not think mmmm thusncud be fun
or do ppl get more kicks fighting with pushovers?

i know as far as start up is concerned cf wud destroy me, i quite like cf aswell but i wudnt be seeking diplo, id be getting my game on n have some fun getting schooled, not playing hug wars.

ppl critise ppl for less than fair diplo, but id argue the use of diplo most of thw time but especially week into the world is poor and kills fun

DeletedUser

I love how it takes you getting rimmed for you to apologize :D
You never said anything to apologize unless you wanna apologize for pretending to be a good player :p

DeletedUser

I love how it takes you getting rimmed for you to apologize :D
You never said anything to apologize unless you wanna apologize for pretending to be a good player :p

I'm appolosing to community, not you. also you should also appologise as well for starting up these petty arguments, and spamming the forum too. Have you nothing better to do? Also i never knew until a train was incomming how much some people were annoyed with all this stuff, so i made this.

DeletedUser

I'm appolosing to community, not you. also you should also appologise as well for starting up these petty arguments, and spamming the forum too. Have you nothing better to do? Also i never knew until a train was incomming how much some people were annoyed with all this stuff, so i made this.

Well as far as i know everyone was agreeing with what i was saying so i dont see why i would apologize haha.

DeletedUser

Raven, I already had intentions to noble your villages.
It wasn't anything against you, or Mr. O but just the best thing for me.

I had no clue about the so called 'NAP' as it clearly wasn't serious by CF.

Your forum posts just added an extra incentive, made it funnier and more exciting for others :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You better be sorry.

Internet games are important, you cannot make people mad on them, it makes you a bad person.

DeletedUser

I think my favorite part of this is that the topic of this thread is not spelled correctly...APPology? is that for the iPhone?

DeletedUser

I'm all truth.

Tw is life.

Raven, forget about making people mad on a internet game. If they get mad, they've got serious problems, who cares.

DeletedUser

No one got mad it him we all just happened to find it funny that he was lying and him and his co-player are convinced that they got rimmed because everyone was mad at Raven hahaha.

DeletedUser

No one got mad it him we all just happened to find it funny that he was lying and him and his co-player are convinced that they got rimmed because everyone was mad at Raven hahaha.

I did not lie lol. farm was allways above lvl 26 with lvl 27 haha