Appreciation

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser4753

As is well known im a very critical person, perhaps too much so, but what can i say i strive for perfection.

But i thought it would be a refreshing change, to not be critical, no try flame anyone, not try big myself or mi tribe up.

Merely a thread of what i and hopefully other w13 players can merely show appreciation, a little comment as to why is also appreciated, but no flames this time just admiration.

1. Who's the player you have the most respect for previous to w13 that plays w13 n why?

2. Who's the player you have most respect for that you have for the 1st time met on w13?

3. Throughout all previous tribes on w13, successful or not who is your favorite/most respected person of leadership(doesn't have to be a duke)

4. Who would you say inspires you most? n why?

5. Who's your favorite person, forget game play, just for personality be it in game/forums/skype

6. If you could steal any member of a tribe not in your own, be it for their ability, or just for the lol'z who would it be?

7. Who's ya secret tw love? (we all have one :p )

DeletedUser4753

1. Who's the player you have the most respect for previous to w13 that plays w13 n why?
Erm this is a toughie, as i did have a tw break before w13 began, but am gunna have to say markffct, knew him well on w1, and despite us not getting on quiet like we did in the past, his ability and strive to win lives on.

2. Who's the player you have most respect for that you have for the 1st time met on w13?
Has to be xlapa, for his ability, rarely am i impressed but this chap is something else when it comes to attacking, for is loyalty and for is workdrive, he puts in the hours and gives his all for the account and for the tribe.

3. Throughout all previous tribes on w13, successful or not who is your favorite/most respected person of leadership(doesn't have to be a duke)
This is a toughie, i wont be biased and shout out our own team, am gunna say olo7 of tmn, not only were they a laugh, could use the forums and enjoyed thier chats, but they ran a pretty sturdy ship, I dunno why tmn didnt take off, but i think they have to be up thier with my favourites

mmm inspiration, another tough one for me, weekendwarrior for his tactics, chloe for her personality and modestness, Cabbie for his brain and mcs1000 (andyh) for his passion. ( i refuse to choose :p)

5. Who's your favorite person, forget game play, just for personality be it in game/forums/skype
Chloe definitely.

6. If you could steal any member of a tribe not in your own, be it for their ability, or just for the lol'z who would it be?
So many to choose from lol, proly hap to even the odds a bit :p

JOBY! did ya expect any other answer :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Never mind hehe, wheres your post joby

*i best be mentioned ;P *

DeletedUser

Fine, effort though!

1. Whos the player you have the most respect for previous to w13 that plays w13 n why?
Kinda hard as had a long TW break before 13. Probably The Lonely Island as played with her on w4.

2. Who's the player you have the most respect for that you have met for the 1st time on w13?
Probably Nickys138, for the way that no matter what happens she will carry on.

Hmmmm I wasn't there for long but it is probably DonRamboIII from when i was in -R-. We faced terrible odds yet kept his tribe motivated and set an example, he never let a single member go without help.

Well... has to be Grizzly nr.1 for losing 3/4 of his villages yet wanting to originally carry on and increase his OD instead of hitting delete, Iongaard II for his confidence and aggressive style, and of course lonely for all the success' she has made.

Would be lying if I didn't include Maxine! d1mension for all the funny talks and same goes to h4bib.

Reason is obvious as I am currently in HELP!, it would be someone like Go3mon as he is well clustered and could have a pop at XpRd from the inside ;)

Many would be insulted if i didn't mention them, but not all check the externals hehe ;) Deffo D1MENSION

DeletedUser4753

Out of all the riff raff in xprd i actual have a lot of respect fa you, your no barb takin mentality is rather refreshing n shows you as better than a lot of ppl before u do a thing

Ps, u shud post one :p

DeletedUser11220

Out of all the riff raff in xprd i actual have a lot of respect fa you, your no barb takin mentality is rather refreshing n shows you as better than a lot of ppl before u do a thing

Ps, u shud post one :p

Cheers but a bit confused by last bit before you do a thing?

Ill post one soon

DeletedUser4753

I mean before u send a attack, show some defending ability or basically make any actions, ur attitude as a player is impressive.

Ie tis good fa first impressions imo :p

DeletedUser11285

Can not say as only played world 12 = (left coz of work) and 13

Beer slayer always says whats on his mind

Again beer slayer Always told whats on his mind and told people how is was never suger coated it

Cheetha keeps the tribe running and always as a quick answer ( he could not of came this far with out the rest of the coucil) HA

Kayzee plays casual account she made me laugh with likeing salted nuts

IM2X4U he was such a wimp and tryed to make it look good lol that made me laugh

Kayzee would like to meet hern

DeletedUser4753

Karen=kayzee right, changed my opinion that all americans where borin, decent lass like u say.

DeletedUser11220

I haven't played long on many worlds for a while so haven't really played much with many on W13. But REDREP/Returning red helped me alot to learn the game in previous worlds

iso-robbie as always just tells me straight and as soon as anyone needs help or support is always one of the first to respond

Has to be cheetah he does alot for the tribe in the background that some dont realise and never complains or ask for appreciation even though he should

Haphaz just for how big he has become and gaining top spot in a very short time

Hard to answer as i dont get along with most people lol

Have already stole him Finalfantasy for his sniping of all my trains no matter how close i made them lol

7. Who's ya secret tw love?

sb007uk as never slow to put me in my place if i go over the top

DeletedUser4753

Hard to answer as i dont get along with most people lol

Lol i know the feeling, we seem to get on ok, n im short of ppl to skype spam am ;(

DeletedUser4753

Me 2, we shud round up all the hated ppl of the world n have a chat to trump all chats ;P