Commands Overview - include haul information

DeletedUser

(only for premium accounts)

This script is ran on the Commands overview and will show what resources each party of troops are carrying. A statistics widget with information about the hauls is also included.

The script:
JavaScript:
javascript:$.getScript('https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_UK/Scripts/twcheese_commandHauls_launcher.js');void 0;

I suggest to use the return filter or you will end up waiting longer than necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[PP]
Much love cheese. This is the one thing I have wanted added to premium accounts since I started playing in 2007.[/PP]

DeletedUser

It looks good but I cant find anywhere that tells me how to install it in my browser

DeletedUser

Ok done it - it is brilliant. I hope Tracy puts it as a permanent feature

DeletedUser

Yep nice script :)

is a legal SRE coming soon? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7210

Excellent script but is there any way to have this script bring up the hauls on a permanent basis, rather than click it each time you go back to command overview?

DeletedUser

Excellent script but is there any way to have this script bring up the hauls on a permanent basis, rather than click it each time you go back to command overview?

No. Scripts aren't allowed to run automatically.

DeletedUser7210

Commands Overview - include haul

No worries. The script is still awesome and thank you for putting in the time to create them :)

DeletedUser

updated

changes: works with tw v7 formating.

functional differences from jagerblue's patch:
- works on internet explorer
- works with returning commands that have timber/clay but no iron (in addition to working with commands that do have returning iron).

DeletedUser5175

Suggestion to improve this wonderful script

Cheese - is it possible to have an option to calculate resources returning in a given time frame? As well as the total hauled. Like 1 / 2 /4 / 8 hours etc to make it easier to judge when you will have the res for that next building upgrade?

DeletedUser

And another possible addition, have it also show the % of the haul efficiency for each, and a total (as in, if you sent enough to haul 800 resources, and the haul was 400, it shows 50%, and for the total do the average/overall)

DeletedUser

updated

bugfix: changed resElementToNumbers method to work with tw 8.8 formatting (using span element with background for resource icons instead of img element)

change: displays looted/capacity for returning troops
change: displays % of haul capacity for returning troops
change: includes a widget with statistics about incoming resources (includes capability to select a specific timeframe)
change: removed resource sum from bottom row of commands table (now displayed in statistics widget)
change: uses a css popup instead of javascript prompt

twcheese_commandHauls.png

DeletedUser10780

Thank you for the update, the work of the script guys is much appreciated.

Now I'm going to get greedy :).

Is there any chance the script can total up all of the ressies that are returning at the bottom of the list?