Approved: ExtremeTw - Resource Balancer

Discussion in 'Scripts & independent tools' started by RonPaul2008, Nov 11, 2010.

Share This Page

1. yorkie the second

yorkie the second Member

yes i get the same thing.

get the list of villages to send to, click on the link to open the first 24 tabs, each tab opens correctly but then when you go to the tab and click on resource balancer again, the system logs you off with session expired message

2. I am Shifty

I am Shifty Guest

The script is fixed anyway. I posted it on .net forums under 'Klaus Heissler'.

3. yorkie the second

yorkie the second Member

suspect the problem may be with my browser or game configuration

but i can open multiple tabs in other tw operations such as bookmarks, or if i need several tabs open for other reasons, can just right click and click on open in new tab.....but tabs opened by extremetw close with session expired message on the first click of resource balancer menu option, when it should autofill the market send resources fields.

this has become a real nuisance can someone please please please fix this for me, seems to work ok for others.....why?

4. I am Shifty

I am Shifty Guest

Because you have the wrong script. A broken one. Re-read my post, use that script and then come back here.

5. brisr949

brisr949 Member

javascript:function MarketMain(){var a=document;if(window.frames.length>0)a=window.main.document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_UK/Scripts/ExtremeTw_ResourceBalancer_launcher.js';a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b)}function getGameDoc(winvar){getdoc=winvar.document;if(!getdoc.URL.match('game\.php')){for(var i=0;i<winvar.frames.length;i++){if(winvar.frames.document.URL.match('game\.php')){getdoc=winvar.frames.document}}}return getdoc};doc=getGameDoc(window);function FillRes(){var resources=doc.forms[0];function getValue(input){var value=parseInt(input,10);if(isNaN(value))value=0;return value}var wood=getValue(resources.wood.value);var clay=getValue(resources.stone.value);var iron=getValue(resources.iron.value);function OKClick(){var arrInputs=resources.getElementsByTagName('input');for(var idx1=0;idx1<arrInputs.length;idx1++){if(arrInputs[idx1].value.indexOf('OK')!=-1){arrInputs[idx1].click();break}}}function insertValues(){var URLargs=doc.URL.split("&");for(var i=0;i<URLargs.length;i++){var args=URLargs.split("=");if(args.length==2){if(args[0]=='wood')wood=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='clay')clay=parseInt(args[1]);else if(args[0]=='iron')iron=parseInt(args[1])}}insertNumber(resources.wood,wood);insertNumber(resources.stone,clay);insertNumber(resources.iron,iron)}if(wood+clay+iron>0){OKClick()}else{insertValues()}}if(doc.URL.match(/clay=/)||doc.URL.match(/confirm_send/)){FillRes()}else{MarketMain()}

Is this version legal on uk?

6. jonhrv

jonhrv New Member

Does anyone have a working RESBAL for .NET?

All the ones i have tried do not work..i am running on IOS, which is the first time i have done as i have always had windows.....so not sure if i am doing something wrong...i have tried the script in firefox/safari and opera.

7. ionizer

ionizer New Member

Does anyone have the script fully functioning for them??

Cheers Ion.

8. np12

np12 Member

The problem is the bb code breaks the script if u post it in here

Code:
    [i]
    ^ turns the rest of the post to italics

9. Executioner

Executioner New Member

Is there no update on this to a script that works?