Map Overlay

DeletedUser

v7 Map Overlay v1.0.0

This works with the newest version of Tribal Wars.
This should work on all major browsers: comment here if you have any problems and I'll fix them.

Be patient! It may take a few seconds for the overlay to show up after the first click, and may take a little while for the overlay to show up after moving around the map. (although it will continue to overlay the map when moving around)

This overlays the last time you attacked a village on the map: villages where the last haul was full will have a turquoise overlay rather than the standard honeydew.

New script rewritten for 7.1 by Dale McKay

JavaScript:
javascript:(window.main||self).$.getScript('https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_UK/Scripts/map_attack_overlay.js',function(){var script=new MapAttackOverlay();script.execute();});void(0);

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keep clicking it chip. It may take a bit of clicks / time to load :lol:

DeletedUser

Nah doesn't work, shame I liked this script.

/Me hates v7 so much! Why oh why they don't give you the option to keep old settings is beyond me. :mad:

DeletedUser

I can't get it to work on world 7 either.. Do you need PA?

DeletedUser

[la]You need Premium to use this. Otherwise, it should work.
Also, this has been upgraded so it runs much smoother than before: I'm sure many of you will notice the difference.

It no longer locks up the screen, and operates much faster than before. It also still loads the overlay as you drag (or use the arrows) to navigate the map, and does this much smoother as well.

Happy farming.

P.S. The new update that helped make this script run smoother now means its possible for an updated Friendly Farmer to work, so be expecting that in the next month. But first, since I have the overlay loading smoother now, I'll probably start working on making this idea happen first:

A map overlay that used the full haul and empty haul icons as well as perhaps the blue scout dot to show where your last attacks where and if it was a scout attack, full haul or empty haul from farming. Obviously holding your mouse over them will show the time of the last attack, as per usual.
[/la]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[la]You need Premium to use this. Otherwise, it should work.
Also, this has been upgraded so it runs much smoother than before: I'm sure many of you will notice the difference.

It no longer locks up the screen, and operates much faster than before. It also still loads the overlay as you drag (or use the arrows) to navigate the map, and does this much smoother as well.

Happy farming.

P.S. The new update that helped make this script run smoother now means its possible for an updated Friendly Farmer to work, so be expecting that in the next month. But first, since I have the overlay loading smoother now, I'll probably start working on making this idea happen first:

[/la]

LA is sexy and I love him. :3

DeletedUser

Farming with this script?

As I understand it this script shows the last attack, turns it blue if there are resources left. I'm interested to hear if it can do more.

As i've just learned that you can't install scripts that interact in any way with the rally point whatsoever on uk servers, this is one of the few ways you can farm without having to give up your day job.

I have a proposal that I think you've mentioned already.

If this script reads the info of any reports portaining to a villa, can the "attack with same troops" link from the report be placed overlaid as an image or X or something on top of that villa also.

potentially the script could turn villas a different colour after a certain time period has elapsed.
e.g. green= if you attacked this villa in the last 12 hours,
orange= between 12-24 hours ago,
red= if you haven't attacked this villa in at least 24 hours.

This would help keep on top of farming in a legal way (or would it? ha ha)

Is this what you mean by the Friendly Farmer script? Legal?

Hope that made sense, and thanks for a great script. retbat (n##b)

DeletedUser

Is it possible for the script to be edited to distinguish between what was a scout attack and what was just an empty haul?

DeletedUser

Can you give a key of what the colours represent please or shall I just guess? :p
I've only got white and like 3 blue, just wondering.. >.>

DeletedUser

White means you either hit it with scouts, or the last attack that hit did not have a full haul.
Blue means the last attack brought in a full haul.

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to make this work independantly for each village, so depending on which village your currently overviewing the times shown will be since that village has hit it?

DeletedUser

Should probably make a key in that case wherein the user can change the colour of each box, say
1 colour (of your choice) for scoutings
1 colour (of your choice) for a a full haul
1 colour (of your choice) for an empty haul

1 coloured border around the box for every different village.

DeletedUser

Apologies for the HUGE bump but this used to be my favorite script and its current output is like so:

NFiUnJ.png

Is there any quick fix to this? It seems to load half the reports on the left of my main but once I mouse over villages on the right, the [4748 D] tag will appear. If not is there any similar scripts someone could recommend?